Active Glass & Mirror, Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since December 1999

9:30 AM - 11:30 AM

6009 Radekin Rd

Columbus, OH 43232

Active Glass & Mirror, Inc. has been Family Owned and operated for over 25 years! We take great pride in excellent customer service and quality workmanship. Customer Satisfaction is our number 1 goal! Our team will work with you to choose the right glass and mirror products for your specific needs. Our staff is trained to be knowledgeable of all Federal and State glass & mirror regulations. We have been a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1995 and have an Excellent A+ Rating. We are also a proud member of the National Glass Association (NGA) and the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB). There are always new and exciting products coming to the glass and mirror industry and Active Glass & Mirror, Inc. is ready to educate you about them. We offer a wide line of flat glass & mirror products. Delivery and Installation services are offered in Columbus, Ohio and all surrounding suburbs....

glass repair (153)window replacement (34)screen repair (9)door installation (7)

10/28/2019

Active Glass was fantastic. They responded promptly to my request for quote. They even told me I could save money by dropping the doors off at their shop. The work they did was great. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Had glass replaced for built in bookcase doors.

Category glass repair,doors

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

06/25/2018

They did a great job, on time, for a reasonable price

Description of Work
new top for patio table

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

08/09/2017

It went well. They were responsive and professional

Description of Work
broken window glass replacement

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

07/24/2017

Technician (Brian) was very profesional, punctual and friendly.

Description of Work
Replaced glass on 11 windows throughout the house. Seals had broken making the glass look horrible.

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

06/14/2017

What a great company Active Glass is! Everything was superb, from the phone person to the person who picked up damaged deck table and delivered the table with the new glass top. The diameter was non-standard, so it had to be made for us. We had a choice of glass and chose one of the more expensive ones because it matched what we had before. The whole job, with pickup and delivery, took about a wee...

Description of Work
Replaced broken glass top on 46.5 inch diameter circular deck table, with central hole for a deck umbrella.

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

02/04/2017

I called a few other companies and was okay with their estimates but Brian seemed more Knowledgeable and really cared about our situation. (Which means a great deal to me when I hire a contractor). From beginning to finish I could not have asked for a better Company To Hire! They kept in contact with me (as my glass had to be special ordered) and when Brian ran into a problem with installation, he...

Description of Work
Needed the glass in my sliding patio door replaced as a new set of doors was not an option due to how my sun room was installed and the age of my frame.

Work Completed On 02/03/2017

01/07/2017

Probably couldn't have gone better. Arrived on time for estimate appointment, advised of the delivery time for the replacement glass, which was pretty accurate. Replacement was quick, and very professional.

Description of Work
The outside pane of. a half-circle window cracked. Had Active Glass come out, provide estimate, and do the repair.

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

12/14/2016

Active Glass was great to work with from start to finish. They responded promptly and replaced the glass within two days of the original estimate. Brian was very professional and knowledgable. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Needed to have two glass panes replaced on a screened-in porch.

Work Completed On 12/14/2016

09/18/2016

Found 1 crack oh the interior side of home window, After 1 phone call, AG&M came out the next day and measured the window, I received a quote for the job that afternoon. Approved and the order was placed for the replacement glass. Because this is an annealed insulated glass unit, I was informed it would be about 2 weeks for the glass unit. Sure enough, 2 weeks later- glass unit available and was a...

Description of Work
Replace cracked glass in home window (double pane insulated)

Work Completed On 09/16/2016

06/17/2016

Glass installed but caulking was very sloppy and not in a bead you would expect from someone installing window glass pane.

Description of Work
Remove plexiglass window pane and replace with window glass.

Work Completed On 06/06/2016

I was informed by our Glazier that your garage window had been broken into before and another person or company sealed a piece of Plexiglas into the opening with silicone. You wanted the Plexiglas exchanged for real glass. You have a single pane aluminum framed window that was not designed to have glass held in by silicone, or any other type of caulking. Our Glazier advised you that this window is...

Single Pane & Insulated Window Glass Replacement, Glass Table Tops, Glass Shelves, Bathroom Mirrors, Wall Mirrors, Glass Furniture Top Covers, Window Screens, Storm Windows

Shower Door Installation. Auto Glass. Bent Glass. Complete Window Replacement.