Ace Roofing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2011

Musical Instrument Repair
HIC 00808

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1879 Fishinger Rd

Columbus, OH 43221

Ace Roofing Ltd is a Columbus OH based full-service certified roofing contractor with over twenty years of experience in residential roofing as well as commercial roofing. Our estimating staff takes pride in identifying and explaining problem areas so you get a better understanding of what to include on your next roofing project. Then we can design your roof the way you want it....

roofing (30)roof cleaning (3)skylight installation (1)gutter cleaning (7)gutter repair (4)chimney repair (1)siding companies (1)

05/26/2021

The small crew arrived around 10 am and got right to work. The addition roof was right under the fiber optic cable running from the pole to the house so they had to be very careful not to hit it. Once they took off the shingles, they discovered more rotten boards than they expected and they had to get more boards. They finished in about 3 hours and cleaned up. They showed me what they had done and...

Description of Work
The garage addition was leaking and they had to replace the entire addition roof.

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

10/30/2017

ACE did the work promptly and fixed the leak the first time. They were efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
We had a small leak in our roof. Got a repair estimate from a large roofing company who would not guarantee their work (they said they would "work with us" until they got it right). Got another estimate from ACE - their price was a fraction of the big company's and they offered a one year, money back guarantee.

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

08/20/2017

Steve came in and inspected the roof and the outside of the house. He helped to find out where the leak was and put in quite some effort to fix it. He is very knowledgeable and honest. He gave us many useful suggestions and did not push for sale of a new roof. We are grateful for his professionalism and highly recommend his service. We will put Ace Roofing first in line when we need a new roof.

Description of Work
We have a leak in the house need an inspection.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

06/10/2017

They were supposed to fix the flashing over the porch (water just builds up there and spills dow to the porch), but even though I paid them $200 extra dollars to do it, it looked identical and has the same problem.

Description of Work
Gutter covers and a reversed flashing to be fixed over the porch.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/10/2017

05/12/2017

When I purchased the deal, instead of waiting for me to make an appointment by phone, they came out without notice and performed the work before we were ready. We would have preferred a phone call or at least some kind of notice.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for gutter cleaning from this service provider.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/18/2017

11/08/2016

Performed work as stated. It was a small job but well done.

Description of Work
Flat roof repair

Work Completed On 09/21/2016

10/27/2016

Everything went great. All personnel from Ace Roofing were very professional. They were willing to answer any questions I had. It was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely used Ace Roofing for any future roofing needs.

Description of Work
My home has a shingled roof and a flat roof. New TPO Metal was installed to rear flat roof.

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

04/21/2016

Our office has experience wet ceiling tiles and water leaks. We called Ace Roofing and left a message that we would like to have someone come out and examine our roof for leaks. Steve Reel called and scheduled a time to come out. When Steve showed up, we explained the issues we were having, Steve walked around our building on the inside to look at the damaged ceiling tiles, then climbed up on the ...

Description of Work
Examined the roof for leaks.

Work Completed On 03/03/2016

04/14/2016

Great. Just contacted them and the job was completed in less than two days . Good job and didn't leave me with any mess to clean up in my yard or around my house, I would use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and roof top on a two story home with attached two car garage.

Work Completed On 04/14/2016

09/28/2015

It went very well. Steve Reel is very nice, and takes the job very sincerely. The workers/project manager he sends to carry out the actual work are also very nice and polite and I can tell they also take the job very sincerely. The time they came, was the first day that our very abnormal weather started when it started raining almost every day for about a couple weeks. They need about 24-hours or ...

Description of Work
A part of my roof is a flat-roof that was the bitumen-modified type. It was determined to really be in need of replacement. He let me know of different options/quotes (Another bitumen-modified, rubber, elastomeric coating). I chose the elastomeric coating option which itself came to $4,100 total, and which he included a 10-year workmanship warranty. Also he included the smaller back porch roof (placing the coating on top of that) at no extra charge (since he said that as long as they’re up there anyway, it’s not that much more difficult for them to take care of that too). It consisted of first cleaning off the roof with a hose, then after it dries placing a fabric down then later spreading and applying the elastomeric coating on top. While up there the workers found some miscellaneous issues around the other parts of the roof, like cracks around pipes, etc on the sloped shingle parts (needing roof caulk,etc). Also on the slate front they saw missing slates, which they gave a quote to replace and also clean the moss of while they were there. In total, these two additional orders added $800 more to the original total. After they were done, I noticed a couple areas still leaking when I went to the attic and one drip in the back porch; when I let him know he responded very quickly and stopped by in the daytime to take a look himself. He noticed that on the west-shingled part, some shingles had hale-damage from the 2006 hale-storm (he showed me the pits and some splits). He said that it shows up the most on the West side of buildings (the way the wind usually blows from). Since the workers he sent didn’t notice it while there, he offered me a very special deal to replace those rows of shingles where the leaking was, along with some wood replacement which was later found, for $250 (and take care of those two other leaks at no extra charge).

Work Completed On 08/14/2015

Asphalt and Metal Roofing, Roof cleaning, Roof repair, Roof replacement.

We do not offer build up roofing, Gutters, Siding, anything involving wood replacement or repair and No Masonry work.