Accurate Flooring & Countertops

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 1997

2485 N High St

Columbus, OH 43202

We provide and install natural stone granite, laminate, and solid surface counter tops. As well as pre-finished hardwood, porcelain tile, laminate, and LVT floors. A wide variety of porcelain ceramic tile for all your shower and bath re-tiling needs! Visit our website at

10/20/2015

Mary M.

Ultimately we got just what we wanted but, for a company with "accurate" in their name, one wouldn't expect them to cut the sink opening in the wrong place. They did correct their mistake but it took an extra three weeks. Every other aspect of the job was good, but the mistake did take some of the "swagger" out of the reps attitude.

Description of Work
we got about 14' of laminate counter tops.

Category countertops, flooring contractor, plumbing

05/13/2014

Melissa H.

Ray was wonderful to work with on our kitchen countertop project. We met with him at his store on High Street and then he and his son, Kenny came out to our home to do measurements. Ray and Kenny both did the old countertop removal and new countertop install and they were wonderful. They were a pleasure to work with and did a great job on our kitchen. We would defintely recommend using them and we would also use them again.

Description of Work
Removed old laminate countertops and installed new HD laminate countertops and installed a quartz composite sink and new faucet.

06/03/2013

Ron N.

He was very fair on price. The work was done properly and on time. We did have a small issue with the shower valve that was not his fault. He ordered the part and fixed it immediately. I like that he really stood behind his work. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He remodeled our bathroom.

Category home remodeling

04/03/2013

sand M.

Great service. Ray was very responsive and professional. He even gave us advice on dealing with a problem we were having with our countertops even though he was just there to work on the floor. The repair looks very good; they matched the color of the grout very well.

Description of Work
We hired Accurate Flooring & Countertops to replace a small section of the tile floor in the kitchen

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor

04/04/2011

Jerry K.

The price they quoted me was around $40000 and I did not use them because I felt that the company I went with had more experience in the project I was doing. It wasn’t anything negative about this company. They did floors and countertops in my kitchen probably 4 or 5 years ago and did a great job on that and that is why I got an estimate from them for the other job, so I would highly recommend them to other members.

Description of Work
Accurate Flooring & Countertops gave me a quote for bathroom remodel in October of last year.

Category countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

12/21/2010

JEFFREY H.

The job went very well. They were professional, on time, kept in communication, and cleaned up as they progressed. They did the counter-tops perfectly which amazes me because one was a very odd cut shape. They had some problems with the faucets, but it's an old house with tight spaces, and they're not primarily plumbers. They did a beautiful job on the back splash and tile walls. They custom cut tiles to fit smaller accent tile pieces, and every one is perfect. The floor was done well: they leveled up an uneven section (couldn't tell form walking on it) in an old porch area that is acneform to a pantry, so the floor tile had solid support. They were even nonplus about our cat jumping over a 4-5 foot barrier they erected and putting paw prints in the concrete. Their suggestions for layout were esthetic and practical (less waste). Working with them was hassle free.

Description of Work
They installed porcelain flooring, faucet, and corian counter-tops and ceramic wall tile.

Category countertops, flooring contractor

04/27/2010

Janie C.

About 6 weeks later I overflowed the kitchen sink. The water ran over the sink and all over the kitchen floor. It did not run into the living room. The kitchen is tiny 10 by 10. The entire countertp around the sink "bubbled." There was a tiny area on the floor that was also "warped.". The owner of Accurate Flooring told me "that was a problem" sometimes with beveled formica countertops. In retrospect I do not think the seal was good on the formica as I had overflowed our old sink numerous times and never had that problem. He didn't make any adjustment on a replacement countertop. he was going to charge me exactly what he charged for the original work. I would never recomend or use him again.

Description of Work
I had a new formica countertop installed in the kitchen. It had beveled edges. I also had a marble sink and countertop installed in the master bath. He did a nice job with the installation. He was professionaland on time. I later had a granite coutertop for $200 more in cost than the formica.

Category countertops, plumbing

07/24/2008

MARY KAY K.

The owner came out and gave us an estimate for tiling the kitchen and upstairs bathroom. They did a beautiful job so we had them back for the downstairs bathroom. He had to completely re-do the shower as it was leaking behind the walls, for which he was very capable. We chose him as he could install tile, re-do the shower, and he even installed a vanity and mirror for us. Everything he has done looks marvelous. What he estimates is what you pay. We would use him again as he is very trustworthy and wants to do the best job he knows how. His focus is on the customer and what they want.

Description of Work
We had them out twice to install tile in a kitchen and two bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

06/03/2008

Jerry K.

The demo took five days to complete as the sub-floor was very difficult to remove, but Ray remained patient throughout the process. Although we kept our original cabinets, Ray was very careful that they were level and properly placed before installing the granite counter tops. Ray also worked on a problem with the dishwasher door hitting the lower handle of our oven. Although this was not his problem, he changed the plumbing on the dishwasher so it sat closer to the wall and cleared the oven handle. After the countertops were installed, Ray and Chris installed the back splashes in the kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen back splash was pretty complicated in design due to various components, but it came out great. The ceramic flooring was installed followed by the wood work and a lot of finish details. The overall process took approximately three weeks. We originally thought we would have to vacate the house for several days when the flooring was going down, but Ray completed the work so that didn't become necessary.

Description of Work
Accurate Flooring and Counter Tops (Ray Siens, owner, and helper Buckeye Chris) removed old counter tops in our half bath and kitchen and removed tile flooring and sub-floor in kitchen, eating area, hallway, entry, and half bath. New sub-floor and ceramic floor tile were installed in the above areas and granite counter tops and tile back splashes were installed in our kitchen and half bath. New sinks, faucets and plumbing were also installed. As a last minute addition, a new back splash was added to the desk area in the kitchen

Category ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

04/09/2008

JOHN S.

We were in a hurry to get some improvements done, starting with the kitchen flooring. Ray was very responsive in getting the job quoted, materials ordered (sheet vinyl) and installed. We also had him do some 'simple' plumbing of replacing the kitchen faucet. This turned into a project, because we discovered that the old faucet was totally rusted in place. Ray got the job done and the new faucet looks great. A couple weeks later we decided to cover the old asphalt tile on the second floor. Ray recommended a wood-look vinyl product that 'floats' over the old flooring. It was the perfect solution. Ray has done great work for us in the past and we consider him to be 'our floor guy' and we wouldn't consider using anyone else.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl flooring in kitchen and 2nd floor. Also replaced kitchen faucet.

Category flooring contractor, plumbing

11/29/2007

RUTH C P.

I visited his shop twice before making my decision to hire him. Took a different man along each time for their input. All ok. Told me what he would do, kept to the price, good worker, cleaned up each day. Neat in appearance. Knew what he was doing. He is not listed in your magazine, but had your cards in his show room, said he had belonged but didn't advertise in magazine.

Description of Work
Tore out old cabinets in bathroom. Replaced them, new counter top, sink, faucet and floor. Everything went beautifully and I am pleased with my new bathroom. Enjoyed Angie's Lists new issue on bathrooms, a lot of tongue in cheek articles.

Category countertops, home remodeling

07/10/2007

Melody B.

He is knowledgeable on all aspects of the remodel process. Was prompt in response time and did a great job of answering my questions.

Description of Work
Had an estimate done for a bath remodel. We ended up choosing another company, but it was a hard choice. Had budget not been as much of a concern I could have just as easily chosen this company. I've used them in the past and I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Category home remodeling

10/29/2006

MICHAEL G.

Mr. Siens did a superb job of measuring and installing our granite counter tops, as well as a new sink and disposal. They look beautiful and the craftsmanship was outstanding. He is also a nice man to work with.

Description of Work
Mr. Siens removed our existing counter tops and sink and installed a new L-shaped granite counter top, new under-counter sink, and a new disposal unit and he installed the same type of counter that covers the island opposite the main counters that contains the slip in range. The latter involved cutting out the slot the range slipped into.

Category countertops, small appliance repair

12/12/2005

Amy M.

RAY AND HIS CREW DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB. WE JUST LOVE OUR NEW KITCHEN. RAY WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH PICKING OUT JUST THE RIGHT THINGS THAT I WANTED. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS THE INSTALLATION TIME FRAME. THE COUNTER TOPS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE INSTALLED IN 3 WEEKS. IT WAS MORE LIKE 5 WEEKS. OTHER THAN THAT, IT WAS A REAL PLEASURE WORKING WITH ACCURATE FLOORING and COUNTER TOPS. FOR ALL THE WORK THEY DID, I THINK THE PRICE WAS VERY FAIR. WE HAD A LOT OF COUNTER TOP SPACE TO BE COVERED.

Description of Work
REMOVED OLD COUNTER TOPS AND BACK SPLASH. REPLACED OLD LAMINATE WITH CORIAN AND CERAMIC BACK SPLASH. INSTALLED A NEW CORIAN SINK AND FAUCET AND A NEW COOKTOP. ALSO INSTALLED CERAMIC ROPE ON THE BACK SPLASH.

Category ceramic tile, countertops

03/01/2005

DALE & DEBRA M.

RAY AND KENNY DID A GREAT JOB. WE REALLY APPRECIATED THE ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND ACCURACY. VERY PRECISE IN THEIR MEASUREMENTS, NO CUTTING CORNERS. THEY WERE ALWAYS ON TIME OR CALLED IF THERE WAS A CHANGE OR DELAY. BEST PRICE FOR THE VALUE.

Description of Work
WE HAD THE FLOORING REPLACED IN THE KITCHEN, EATING AREA, AND THREE BATHS, ALSO REPLACED KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS,SINK,FAUCET,ETC. THEY FINISHED THIS JOB AND WE ASK IF THEY WOULD PUT IN A REPLACEMENT SHOWER STALL, WHICH WAS DONE WITH THE SAME EXCELLENCE IN WORKMANSHIP.

04/30/2004

JOHN S.

RAY (THE OWNER) AND KEN HAVE MANY YEARS IN THE BUSINESS AND DO EXCELLENT WORK. THEY ARE DEPENDABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY. THE PRICE FOR THE JOB WAS MORE THAN FAIR. IF ALL CONTRACTORS WERE OF THEIR QUALITY, CONTRACTORS WOULD BE THE MOST ADMIRED PEOPLE IN SOCIETY.

Description of Work
REPLACED CARPETING AND VINYL FLOORING WITH CERAMIC TILE (700 SQ. FT.). REPLACED KITCHEN LAMINATE COUNTER TOPS WITH NEW LAMINATE. REPLACED KITCHEN SINK AND FIXTURE.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, home remodeling

08/12/2003

SUSAN & FRANK D.

GREAT VALUE COMPARED TO OTHER COMPANY'S COSTS, EXCELLENT WORK. PUNCTUAL DURING THE ESTIMATE, THE MEASUREMENT, AND THE ACTUAL WORK.

Description of Work
REPLACED COUNTERTOPS IN SEVERAL AREAS

09/25/1997

KITCHEN FLOOR - VINYL, NEAT, NO SEAMS SHOWING, PRICES COMPETITIVE

Category flooring contractor

Knl Construction

Mr. Appliance of Clintonville & Grandview Heights

If the valuable appliances at your home and business are not performing correctly, contact the pros from Mr. Appliance®. We are here to provide you with skilled, affordable services that occur on your schedule. We are here when you need us! Every one of our technicians is courteous and will show up in uniform. We also will provide you with an upfront pricing before any work begins so there are no surprises on your final bill. If you would like to learn more about the services we offer, give us a call!

Apex Plumbing Pros

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

Offers by Apex Plumbing Pros on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Home Improvements,Counter Tops,Kitchen Planning & Remodeling Service,Flooring Contractors,Granite,Marble-Natural,Home Improvements,Building Materials,Home Repair & Maintenance,Stone Products