ABOVE ALL INTERIORS & EXTERIORS LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2005

ADDITIONAL EMAIL- ABOVEALLINTEXT@AOL.COM...

Skylights Plus

Skylights Plus

Skylights plus is a locally owned and operated company servicing the Columbus area. We specialize in skylight installation & repair & solarium and sunroom glass repair and replacement .

07/10/2008

Over all he responded promplty and he took pictures for me and he gave me options and he gave me a time frame on how long he would take and followed through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially I had them do repairs around my sky light. We had a leak in my roof and he was on the list and he gave me an estimate so he replaced some of the roofing that was loose and fixed a vent so he did above and beyond what was expected.

CATEGORY skylights

01/26/2006

Diane was very organized and timely. She is very friendly and I felt comfortable with she an Kathy being in my home when I was not there. Very professional and great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainting a full room and bathroom. Touch-up on painted woodwork that required sanding and blending. Repainting certain walls with more wear and tear.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/08/2005

SHE IS A REAL GOOD PERSON. SHE DOES A NICE, HIGH QUALITY JOB, AND IS VERY PROFESSIONAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FAUX PAINTING ON A WALL.

CATEGORY interior painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTAL PAINTING. INTERIOR COMMERICAL PAINTING. SPECIALIZE IN FAUX & DECORATIVE FINISHES.