Able Roofing

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 1995

With Able Roof, you get more than great value, you get an entire team of residential and commercial exterior problem solvers. Plus, you get a lifetime warranty, 24-hour turnaround on most jobs, and amazing customer service professionals who are here to make sure you’re happy every step of the way.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4.3

roofing (512)gutter repair (61)chimney repair (33)siding companies (32)window replacement (24)chimney cap repair (20)masonry (14)skylight installation (12)stucco (9)insulation (4)fireplace services (3)garage doors (2)

03/13/2022

Cody C.

The crew that did my roof did not do the flashing correctly and left holes in it. They left holes in my roof where they sliced new shingles on shingles they had already laid. They left multiple pieces of flashing missed. I continue to have issues. Most of their employees talk down to you when you call to help and refuse to come fix issues with their product. This has been a horrible experience.

Description of Work
I had a roof replacement.

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/07/2020

Rick E.

WORK WAS DONE ON TIME AND QUICKLY AND QUALITY

Description of Work
NEW ROOF SHINGLES

Category roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

05/26/2020

Laura B.

What a nightmare! The install crew left a hole in the side of our house, so we now have water coming in when it rains. Able wants $1000 to repair it and add flashing. They said they “don’t normally deal with wood shingles.” This is just the latest in an ongoing list of issues with this roof install: - hundreds of dollars of damage to my deck from debris they tossed off the roof - tearing my back gate off the hinge - leaving my AC unit and back yard covered with roofing debris

Description of Work
New roof install

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Review for Able Roofing - 4777 Westerville Rd, Columbus, OH - 38593510

04/16/2020

patrick B.

Able roofing was fantastic!!! Rich Robinson was our project consultant. He was kind. punctual and very detail oriented. He explained everything thoroughly and walked us through this process with our insurance company. We set up the appointment to have our roof installed and they were on time and it took 6 guys less than 5 hours to complete!! These guys were hard workers and cleaned everything up when they were finished. Our new roof looks amazing and the whole process was painless!!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
new roof installation

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

03/20/2020

Ricardo B.

real well, every thing done in one day

Description of Work
roof on house

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

02/11/2020

Teresa C.

I am very pleased with work and price.

Description of Work
Seal around pipe.

Category garage doors, roofing

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

Cameron C.

They did a great job from end to end. They were on the higher-end of cost than what others "claimed" they could quote. However, my house was old and had 3 layers in spots. Most wouldn't even give me a quote. The fact that Able is reputable, had great financing available, 40+ year warranty, and were done quick, they were worth every dime. Always search for a deal, but Able will give you an average cost for the higher-end and be worth every penny, guaranteed.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

Review for Able Roofing - 4777 Westerville Rd, Columbus, OH - 38199292

Linda H.

We had an on-going "phantom" leak problem that every time they they thought it was fixed...it wasn't! Able was right on top of it each and every time, service-wise, and continued service calls until the problem was fixed.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category masonry, roofing, chimney repair

Richard B.

Very good craftsmanship and product value exceptional.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

Ed M.

As promised. Crew super polite, efficient, and professional. Left area cleaned of all debris. Returned promptly when minor leak around furnace pipe detected.

Description of Work
Roofing

Joel B.

Able was great to work with. I had a previous experience with Able at a prior home and that interaction was positive as well! In both cases, they arrived when they said they would, cleaned up their work areas at the end of each day and completed the project in the amount of time that they quoted. I will use them again if I have any roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

Laura S.

This company did the roof on my home. They were professional and efficient. They did a great job so we hired them to also do work on our chimney.

Description of Work
Roofing

Lori N.

Able came to the house and gave me a quote for a new roof. In one day, they removed the old roof and replaced it. They charged me the agreed amount, cleaned up debris, and called to see if I was satisfied. It was a very straightforward transaction.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

carl C.

Great got the job done fast @called back for gutters replacements

Description of Work
Roofing and plywood replacement

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

carl C.

They did a great job and cleaned up every thing on the ground and came back too make sure I was happy with every thing and checked again for any thing on the ground and on roof.

Description of Work
Had my roof replaced and ply wood also they were fast and did a great job and very fast. And I called them back for my gutter replacement.

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

10/22/2019

troy C.

Service went very well. All work performed to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

10/22/2019

debra S.

Roofers left nails on the roof and put on a dented cap. They did come back and replace it

Description of Work
Roofing, screens, siding

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

10/21/2019

Monte V.

We were out of town, but a friend checked while the work was being done. Very glad we hired them.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

10/21/2019

Laura B.

Excellent workmanship! They explained everything in detail before hand and went above and beyond to give me top value, complete work on time, and leave my property clean and in good shape. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Maria A.

Fabulous the guys are professional, respectful and quick. I love my windows and will continue to recommend Able to anyone who is looking for windows and roofing.

Description of Work
Windows

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

Michael M.

Able Roof does excellent work. They replaced our roof and did our gutters about six months later. They are very professional and I would like to commend my project manager Rich Robinson for knowing how to assist a customer through the process. I will definitely have them back in the future.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

robert & Amy H.

We were very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/19/2019