ABC Home Services

Founded 1952 • With Angi since November 1995

Our family-owned business is three generations old. We started in 1952 meeting the needs of homeowners that just weren’t being met. As times and demands have changed, so has our company. If the customer isn’t happy then we aren’t doing our job. No one understands that better than we do. We took the concept of warranties and turned it upside down. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact names - Nancy Gross & Steven Morbitzer. Additional DBAs - ABC Home Services & ABC Home Services Inc & ABC Gas Repair. Additional email - tmorbitzer@abcgas.com & staff@abcgas.com....

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

BDR Excavating

We offer quality and affordable excavating services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

05/25/2018

I have spent hours on the phone trying to get a response. Always getting the afterhours even during the day. I have not gotten any emails or response for my service request. This home warranty sucks.

Description of Work
Fix AC unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/17/2018

The service was pretty good. So far, so good.

Description of Work
They provided warranty service for my appliances.

09/20/2017

They are a cut above other home warranty companies. They are very fair and reliable.

Description of Work
I had my doubts about home warranty services. You hear a lot of horror stories about bad service and denied claims. However, ABC has left me pleasantly surprised. They have helped us with several claims and covered repairs.

Category home warranty companies,gas leak repair

08/22/2017

They are excellent. I haven’t had any problems and pretty much everything had been covered. No complaints there. I started using them approximately 4 years when I purchased my home. I do a monthly payment. They respond within 24 hours normally. Their contractors are pretty good. It’s about $60 a month.

Description of Work
They took care of all of the heating and air stuff. They take care of heating and air and plumbing and things of that nature.

06/26/2017

The guy that was sent out said he could not do anything about the electrical outlet that was getting hot. So they charged me $65.00 normally it is free. Whoever installed and he showed me the cut in side. They cut some tabs off so that is making it hotter. I could replace it for you but there is no need to do that. It is just going to be hot. I said as long as it is not a fire hazard, that is what...

Description of Work
They sent out someone for an electrical outlet.

Category home warranty companies

Commercial & residential gas & water piping installation, repair, heating & air conditioning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard