A Unique Hardwood Floor LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2005

Awards & Badges

2076 Britain's Lane

Columbus, OH 43224

Featured in Angie’s List magazine as a 2011 Best Contractor. Always providing high quality hardwood flooring services. We specialize in hardwood floor refinishing, maintenance, installation, trim. We have won the Super Service Award every year we have been eligible and take pride in earning future awards....

hardwood floors (257)flooring (97)home remodeling (10)

03/16/2021

Chaz and the team did an outstanding job. They worked with me on the color selection and other options. They communicated very well with me, alerting me when they would arrive and what to expect. My floors look beautiful now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The original hardwood floors in 2 rooms needed to be sanded, stained and sealed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

03/05/2021

They removed shoe molding, hung plastic to secure the rooms, sanded the floors, applied the stain and then the coats of poly. (over a 3 day period). They always let me know before they arrived each day and updated me on their progress and what would still need to be done. The floors look great. This is the second job they have done for me and I am very happy with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding and staining of parque floors in two rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2021

Photo for A Unique Hardwood Floor LLC - 2076 Britain's Lane, Columbus, OH - 39230044

02/10/2021

Once again Unique Hardwood flooring did amazing work in our home. They repaired damage to a hardwood floor that had been caused by the following events: 1. We bought carpet from Ritrug. The carpet fitter dragged furniture across our hardwood floor and damaged it. 2. Riterug eventually sent "Surface Experts" to try and repair the damage. It didn't work. The damage remained. 3. Ritrug sent Surface E...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unique Hardwood Flooring refinished the entire ground floor of our house 18 months ago. The came back this past week to repair some damage to the floor caused by a carpet fitter (who had been working in a neighboring room).

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

01/14/2021

We used Unique Hardwood Floor LLC three years ago to work on the floors of a 70 year old home that needed a great deal of work. Some floors needed repairs, some were replaced and others just needed to be refinished. It was a complicated job as they needed to blend the old and the new to create a seamless look from room to room. They did a sensational job, so this fall we called them back to refini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the 70 year old wood floors refinished on the second floor of our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

01/08/2021

The work went well. We used them for our first floor work approximately a year and a half before we had them do our second floor. They are friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs floors refinished

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

07/14/2020

Unique has sanded, stained and sealed hardwood floors in several of our properties. Typically there was carpet covering pet stains, water damage in which they replaced the boards as appropriate. Our most recent property had two different woods in rooms next to each other. Always provides great advice on whether darker or lighter stains were appropriate given the condition of the wood. Very respons...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Revitalize existing hardwood in home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

06/26/2020

Chaz and his team were wonderful. He was punctual and even drove 1 hour to lay flooring in my rental home with the team. The team was courteous and their woot was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwoods in primary residence and vinyl in rental home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

06/01/2020

They did the best job ever. I give them my highest rating and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They refinished hardwood flooring in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

05/18/2020

Excellent job! Chaz's crews did a fantastic job from replacing a few boards to sanding and refinishing. They were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. When I pulled the carpet up I found a 3" and a 5 " hole in 1 of the rooms. The other room had a couple cracked boards. Chaz sent his repair crew out to replace several boards. Also there was plenty of paint spilled on the wood floor years ago and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have 2 rooms that had carpet in them and I wanted to have the hardwood floor underneath refinished.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Photo for A Unique Hardwood Floor LLC - 2076 Britain's Lane, Columbus, OH - 38574564

05/14/2020

replacement of kitchen hardwood and refinishing of kitchen, living room, and hallway

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything was great. They were able to successfully install new flooring in our kitchen and refinish adjacent rooms to rejuvenate them. What started as 3 distinctly different floors is now smooth blend from front door to back bedroom. The staff was consistently on time, friendly, and great at educating us every step of the way. The price for the amount of work was very reasonable. I would hire them again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Custom installation & refinishing hardwood floors. Re-coating floors. Baseboard/shoe mold/quarter-round. Custom stains. Commercial grade polyurethane application. Sub-flooring. Repairs. Demolition of tile flooring, carpet flooring, mortar beds.

Tile installation. Carpet installation. Painting.