614 Property Maintenance

We specialize in residential property maintenance, repairs, and remodeling. Do we do excellent work? You bet! Check out some current/past projects here: https://instagram.com/614propertymaintenance

08/23/2022

Nancy G.

Andrew and his assistants were awesome! Andrew responded quickly to my initial call. I originally called to have him look at my windows (his number was given to me by an Anderson window company; all of them but this one wanted to replace ALL of my windows and I just needed someone to look at one that wouldn’t stay up). Once Andrew got there I kept asking him if he did different tasks and his list got longer😅. I received notification of my appointments as well as his ETA on the day he was coming. All of the work was done perfectly and everything was cleaned up afterward (better than he found it!) Andrew was professional but so much fun to work with. I couldn’t be happier. I have kept his number and won’t hesitate to call him first with any future jobs. Andrew is a perfect example of someone who is detailed in his work, does it perfectly, and puts his customer’s needs and wishes first. I wish he could be cloned and I wish that he could teach youngsters learning this art. I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know and work with Andrew. A big thank you to him and the other 2 gentlemen.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen sink, repair Anderson windows, repair ceiling drywall, complete renovation of bathroom, and several small odd jobs

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

07/01/2022

John P.

Greta to work with. Super professional and responsive throughout the project.

Description of Work
Half bath remodel, wrought iron balusters, trim work

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

05/21/2022

John H.

Outstanding company, attention to detail and quality of work is excellent. Did a major remodel on my house and used many of there services. Honest, ethical and never cuts corners. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
House remodel

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

05/02/2022

Matt W.

Very responsive and easy to work with. Work gets done promptly and quality is top notch. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

04/27/2022

Jack V.

Andrew was great to work with . He explained everything he was doing , gave a firm price and completed work as promised . He was very punctual and polite . I highly recommend him .

Description of Work
Installation of glass shower doors as well as plumbing being re- routed and hooked up for new shower .

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

Superior Cabinet Refinishing

Before making radical changes, removing/replacing existing kitchen cabinets or other interior woodwork, which can be very costly and inconvenient Check us out! We provide an affordable option to update your worn or dated Kitchen cabinets by changing the existing color with hundreds of custom color options available. You can do the same with trim, doors, vanities or any interior woodwork.

Streakfree Window Cleaning and More

Family owned business with a focus on quality and efficiency. Our highly trained technicians are ready to provide excellent customer service.

Offers Coupon