3D DISASTER KLEENUP OF COLUMBUS

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2005

4110 PERIMETER DR

Columbus, OH 43228

ANOTHER CONTACT NAME IS KURT. DBA: 3D BUILDING SYSTEMS, LLC....

05/05/2008

JEFF C.

Worst consumer experience of my life. We called a representative at 3D at roughly 10:AM and were told that a crew would be dispatched to our job within two hours. Our carpet was wet and saving the carpet was our number one goal. The cost was to be $500 unless the damage was more significant than they expected in which case they told us not to worry about it because "insurance would handle it anyway". We were clear that the carpet wasn't worth much more than $500 anyway and that was what we were willing to pay. We paid the $500 via check as requested. They crew finally showed up at our house well after 11:PM. Kudos to the crew that showed up, they worked hard for the two and a half hours they were at my home pulling carpet pad and they were exhausted. They set up fans and left. After a few quick "checks" by 3D over the next few days, 3D pulled their fans, leaving rust stains on my carpet. Not long after that, I received a bill from 3D for another $1,000! I spoke with an office person who could not tell me why my $500 job turned into a $1,500 job - their position is that insurance is going to pay it so why should I care. I refuse to pay the balance and now am in collections - 3D's collection agent is hounding me and my wife. I'm not sure if this is insurance fraud, but sure is bad business. NEVER USE 3D!!!

Description of Work
Our basement sump pump failed and the carpet in the finished side of our basement (probably 500 sq ft)wicked up some water - no standing water, just moisture in certain areas. 3D pulled up wet padding and blew the carpet dry with industrial fans. They also spot checked drywall for moisture content and removed floor molding so the bottom of the wall could dry if it had become moist.

11/11/2007

JASON R.

We are still very frustrated over this. The roof looked better BEFORE it was replaced. Since we were not here when the work was done (because they just showed up one morning when we were out of town), we have no idea HOW the work was done. Our insurance company paid the company for the back 1/2 of our roof before we signed off on the job, so 3D Disaster Kleenup was very pushy about getting the rest of their money. We wanted to hold off on paying them until someone came out to do an inspection after the job was completed. They were not accommodating when we asked them to come out and inspect/defend their work on our roof. They said that the dips were typical for the age of the roof which is a lie.

Description of Work
They were quick to do an estimate for our roof after a storm. Our homeowners insurance covered the back roof & we decided to get the front done at the same time. The representative said they would get the work done in the next week. We did not hear from them at all, and then 4 weeks later they showed up unexpectedly at 7 A.M. on Sunday while we were gone. We had no idea that they were coming that morning to replace the roof, they just showed up and started working without contacting anyone. When we got home, we notice that there was trash in the yard from the the job. They did not leave an any paperwork or extra shingles as the contract specified. We contacted the company to inspect the roof and they said that the dips were typical for the age of the roof. This is not true.

05/25/2006

DEBRA J.

Everyone was wonderful, from the first call the final cleanup! I had a very serious back injury and could not do very much of the moving/cleaning of my personal stuff. They were so amazing, helping me with getting everything done. I highly recommend these guys (and gals!)

Description of Work
I had a sewer back up in my entire basement, including a finished family room and office. Before they could do their clean up all of my "stuff" (some contaminated which had to be disposed of, some not) had to be moved out of the way, I had a lot of stuff and they moved it all without any complaint. The clean up team removed all of the carpet, padding, paneling and drywall from the finished portion of my basement. Next they sanitized everything (wall framing cement floor, etc.) Everything that was contaminated was bagged and hauled off. After they decontaminated the basement they then brought in heaters and dehumidifiers to dry out the rooms.

07/20/2005

AMY M.

THE COMPANY WAS SLOW TO ARRIVE FOR AN INITIAL ASSESSMENT, AND WE THEN HAD TO WAIT AN ADDITIONAL 4 HOURS FOR EQUIPMENT TO ARRIVE, THUS LEAVING THE WATER STAND FOR 8 HOURS BEFORE DRYING BEGAN. THEY WANTED TO AVOID TEARING UP DRYWALL AND CARPET AT ALL COSTS AND FILLED OUR HOUSE WITH FANS AND DRYWALL. EVERY TIME I TALKED TO THE REPRESENTATIVE, I GOT A DIFFERENT STORY ON HOW THINGS WERE PROGRESSING, NOT TO MENTION MY HUSBAND AND OUR CLAIM REP ENDED UP GETTING DIFFERENT STORIES THAN I DID. IN THE END, DRYWALL AND HAD TO BE REMOVED AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN GOING TO COVER UP FURNITURE TO PREVENT FURTHER DAMAGE. AND THEY USED OUR STUFF TO CLEAN UP THEIR MESS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
SUPPLY LINE TO MASTER BATHROOM TOILET BROKE, THUS RESULTING IN A WATER LEAK WHICH SPREAD TO ALL 3 FLOORS.

Category water damage restoration

Palmers painting and handyman services

At Palmers painting we strive to give excellent customer service while creating a mutually beneficial relationship with our clients. Work is done safely and efficiently to meet the quality standards of you. The home owner. We provide everything from painting, staining decks and fences, drywall repair, basic plumbing and electric. We are a family company who works for you!

CertaPro Painters of Columbus

CertaPro Painters of Columbus has been serving the Central Ohio and Greater Columbus area since 1994. Locally owned and operated, we are a professional house painting and commercial painting service. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

RESTORATION AS A RESULT OF FIRE, SOOT AND SMOKE DAMAGE, WATER AND FLOOD DAMAGE, MOLD REMEDIATION, CONTENTS AND GENERAL CLEANING, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR STRUCTURE CLEANING, AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL, ROOFING, PLUMBING, HVAC, ELECTRICAL, DRYWALL, PAINTING, WINDOWS & DOORS.