Good's Electric Heating & Air

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2010

At Good’s Electric, Heating, and Air, our mission is Peace of Mind. We provide quality service with upfront pricing; a quote by the job, not by the hour. When you hire Good’s as your service company, you can rest assured that you made the right choice. Our friendly team has over 500 reviews, and our reputation as a company that provides high quality work, skill, neatness, integrity, and customer service is unmatched. We will work our hardest to help you achieve your dreams. Our goal is truly your peace of mind. Additional email: service@goodselectric.com....

Price Heating & Cooling is a small 3rd generation family owned business that has been serving the Mahoning Valley for over 79 years. We specialize in the repair, maintenance, and installation of residential and light commerical heating, cooling, zoning, and geo-thermal systems. We have 14 employees with a combined 205 years of experience. We maintain licences in all communities, counties were needed, and through the State of Ohio. Our local licence numbers are available through the counties and our State licence number is 33376. We provide service on a flat rate basis and have a service fee of $65 for residential and commercial service. We offer 24 hour emergency heating service with a service fee of $98 evenings and Saturday and $130 Sunday and holidays. We offer a prepaid maintenance agreement for as low as $23 a month that includes service discounts and a loyalty program that accrues points towards new equipment, (2) equipment checks as well. Check our website for coupons and specials. Award winning.

Alexander Construction, Inc. offers many services: insurance repair and mitigation, new home construction, room additions, roofs, garages, sun rooms, home remodeling, and so much more! (330) 799-5577 We also have a concrete coatings company, Alexander Concrete Coatings, LLC, which offers concrete coatings that are 4x stronger than epoxy and totally transform your damaged and ugly concrete! (330) 272-9204

Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and structural repair systems work, but don't just take our word for it. Check out the testimonials from other homeowners throughout Cuyahoga Falls, Cleveland, Akron, and Northeast Ohio who have said the same thing. From a wet basement to cracks along the foundation wall, The Basement Guys® of Cleveland can help with all your basement needs.

01/19/2018

At first I was displeased with the company sending out a newbie who quoted me a crazy amount for the job, but i called the supervisor and he immediately set things right and came out for a fantastic job explaining that sometimes the training of new people requires some time. I can relate. Bottom line is I am so happy with the professionalism and courtesy these guys have shown and would def recomme...

Description of Work
Repair to a kitchen light and outlet

11/30/2017

Excellent: Dustin Millikin was the technician. He was prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, and patient in his explanations.

Description of Work
Routine furnace check and install float safety switch on evaporator drip pan.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/24/2017

They were very personable. They came and did a good job. They showed up on time, and called when they were on their way. They gave me an estimate before they started the work, and the cost at the end matched the initial estimate.I was very satisfied with the way they answered all my questions. If I need an electrician in the future, they are going to be the first ones that I call.

Description of Work
They installed a dusk to dawn light on my garage.

06/26/2017

They're excellent. They do excellent work.They won't do shabby work.They charge reasonable prices; I couldn't believe how cheap he was.They were amazing! This guy, a young man that came out in his mid-20s, he knows everything.I'm gonna need a new breaker box and he opens up and he looks, because there's water damage.He takes out these plugs and moves then and he sands he and the stuff for continui...

Description of Work
They fixed my breaker box.

04/17/2017

they were very helpful and gave me several options regarding the costs of the projects

Description of Work
needed estimate for several projects around the house.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Heating & Cooling - Repair & Replacement, Electrical Repair, Lighting & Outlets, Generators, Panel Upgrades, Surge Protection, & Whole House Ventilation.

Solar & Wind Power. Home Theater Systems. Security Alarms.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check