Good's Electric Heating & Air

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2010

At Good’s Electric, Heating, and Air, our mission is Peace of Mind. We provide quality service with upfront pricing; a quote by the job, not by the hour. When you hire Good’s as your service company, you can rest assured that you made the right choice. Our friendly team has over 500 reviews, and our reputation as a company that provides high quality work, skill, neatness, integrity, and customer service is unmatched. We will work our hardest to help you achieve your dreams. Our goal is truly your peace of mind. Additional email: service@goodselectric.com....

The Basement Guys - Cleveland

Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and structural repair systems work, but don't just take our word for it. Check out the testimonials from other homeowners throughout Cuyahoga Falls, Cleveland, Akron, and Northeast Ohio who have said the same thing. From a wet basement to cracks along the foundation wall, The Basement Guys® of Cleveland can help with all your basement needs.

Offers by The Basement Guys - Cleveland on Angi
OHilson-3 Corporation

Specializing in HOME REMODELING, HOME SERVICES INCLUDING KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELS, ROOFING, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING AND MOLD RESTORATION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Trucraft Industries

Specializing in remodeling and handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/19/2018

At first I was displeased with the company sending out a newbie who quoted me a crazy amount for the job, but i called the supervisor and he immediately set things right and came out for a fantastic job explaining that sometimes the training of new people requires some time. I can relate. Bottom line is I am so happy with the professionalism and courtesy these guys have shown and would def recomme...

Description of Work
Repair to a kitchen light and outlet

11/30/2017

Excellent: Dustin Millikin was the technician. He was prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, and patient in his explanations.

Description of Work
Routine furnace check and install float safety switch on evaporator drip pan.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/24/2017

They were very personable. They came and did a good job. They showed up on time, and called when they were on their way. They gave me an estimate before they started the work, and the cost at the end matched the initial estimate.I was very satisfied with the way they answered all my questions. If I need an electrician in the future, they are going to be the first ones that I call.

Description of Work
They installed a dusk to dawn light on my garage.

06/26/2017

They're excellent. They do excellent work.They won't do shabby work.They charge reasonable prices; I couldn't believe how cheap he was.They were amazing! This guy, a young man that came out in his mid-20s, he knows everything.I'm gonna need a new breaker box and he opens up and he looks, because there's water damage.He takes out these plugs and moves then and he sands he and the stuff for continui...

Description of Work
They fixed my breaker box.

04/17/2017

they were very helpful and gave me several options regarding the costs of the projects

Description of Work
needed estimate for several projects around the house.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

04/08/2017

Well our saga continues … My husband and I had another great job done by Goods Electric. This time Dannie and Jon came to work on our project. Both were extremely delightful to work with. In our first review, Goods Electric came to work on our 2nd floor duplex. This time they were working on both duplexes. The project list contained installing a stronger ventilation fan in the 2nd floor bathroom and taking the replaced vent fan and installing in the first floor bathroom. This also required placing the new vent to the outside, which meant they had drill through the brick side since the roof was out of the question. We live in an historic house so we were afraid our outside would have this big ugly vent cover ruining the exterior look. Dannie found a small cover that blends well with the brick and you can’t even really see it! We had some coax cable run to various rooms, a surge protector put on the first floor electric panel, and 2-prong outlets switched to 3-prongs. Another issue we came up with was the old wiring and we wanted to make sure all outlets were protected since my mom was moving in with us. Rewiring was way too expensive and our old wiring was in good condition, so Dannie suggested having GFI-protected breakers installed to cover the old wiring. We had that done in both panels and now we feel much safer knowing that the outlets, as well as the wiring in the walls, are protected as best as they can be. Again, all of this was made possible with Clarissa doing outstanding customer service! I would also like to mention how Dannie and all other Goods employees keep things very clean – even by using booties on their footwear. I think that shows how much they care about our property. We have another project in the works currently for replacing outside lighting and will also write about that after it’s completed. They are just the best company to work with and we can’t wait to get started on our next project. As a side note … we saw them at the 2017 HBA Home & Garden show in February and signed up (without hesitation) for their new Good Club which covers all heating and cooling needs. We knew they were starting a program and happily joined. Our first appointments for checking our furnaces and air conditioners will coming up in the next couple months and will also write about that. Thanks again to Goods Electric for continuing to make our home much nicer and safer!

Description of Work
Installing a stronger ventilation fan in the 2nd floor bathroom and taking the replaced vent fan and installing in the first floor bathroom. We had some coax cable run to various rooms, a surge protector put on the first floor electric panel, and 2-prong outlets switched to 3-prongs also GFI-protected breakers installed.

Category electrician","Lighting","ceiling fan

02/13/2017

They did a great job. I was using them for annual maintenance until the area we live in was no longer in their territory as I understand it.

Description of Work
Installed a whole house Generator, 20KW.

Category electrician","generator service

01/09/2017

Overall very good professional job.

Description of Work
Outdoor outlets and breaker panel trouble shooting.

Category electrician","Lighting","ceiling fan

11/29/2016

They were very thorough in their estimate but the price was just a little out of our realm and we found a family friend who is a certified electrician that we were able to get the work done at a really reasonable cost so that's why we didn't go with them. But they gave us an estimate and the guy was very nice and thorough and had the price been more reasonable we would have gone with them. He was very professional and very thorough, gave a lot of explanation and I think he even put these little covers on his shoes when he came in so that he did get the floor dirty or anything too, even gave me five different options to choose from with what we could have done cause we needed a lot of electrical work done in our kitchen renovations and we ended up needing it all done it's just that for the price we couldn't.

Description of Work
I used Good's Electric for plumbing estimate

11/23/2016

They are fantastic as they have always been, very efficient and very reasonable. Everything was done efficiently and complete to our satisfaction. I would recommend them in a heartbeat and will use them again. Earlier this spring, they put in outdoor lighting where there wasn't any, lighting for a flag pole, driveway lighting, front porch lighting. They've done a lot for me this year. That project was quite extensive but very reasonable. I had to call them twice to reschedule, but they were very understanding and flexible on schedule. When they say they are gonna be here, they call you in the morning and tell you how far out they are and when they say they will be here, they are here. I really can't say enough about them, their customers come first. You can rest assured when they come out that the work will be done right and they will let you know the price up front. They will take you around to all the areas they have worked on and make sure it is just how you want it. I can't think of anything negative to say about them.

Description of Work
This time, they put in an outlet, repaired a switch plate and installed surge protectors.

Category electrician","heating & cooling contractor","Lighting

Heating & Cooling - Repair & Replacement, Electrical Repair, Lighting & Outlets, Generators, Panel Upgrades, Surge Protection, & Whole House Ventilation.

Solar & Wind Power. Home Theater Systems. Security Alarms.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check