Palmer's Lawn Care Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2011

3.7

24048 Snell Rd

Columbia Station, OH 44028

Palmer's has been serving SW Cleveland since 1998. We are a full service landscape company, from simple lawn maintenance to large design/landscape installation projects. We have built a great team of knowledgeable employees and are always looking for more projects. ICPI certified for installation of concrete pavers, licensed, bonded, and insured. You are guaranteed a professional & enjoyable experience from fine tuning or maintaining a cultivated lawn, to renovation & new installations of an outdoor experience lasting for years to come. Brian Palmer (proprietor) works closely with each & every client to provide customized plans & projects, as well as to incorporate your individual tastes & preferences into your lawn or garden. In eight years since beginning operations, we have been able to achieve a well-tuned balance of cost-effective & comprehensive service, making Palmer's Lawn Care both affordable & dependable in every task we assume. Unlike many other larger companies Brian gives out his personal cell phone and keeps in contact with every customer and on larger projects will be on site working. As a benefit, we also provide continuing lawn maintenance & care to those clients that wish to utilize of years of experience when keeping your landscape as beautiful as the day it was completed. (Seasonal Snow Removal service also available) For all your landscaping needs contact Brian Palmer & Palmer's Lawn Care Inc. & have your project completed your way, the right way!...

03/06/2019

Christopher S.

Showed up weekly, Very fast, Cleaned up after mowing/edging, If grass did not need cut during the hot dry summer months they would skip it and not charge which was very professional. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Annual lawn mowing

01/21/2017

BARBARA C.

They showed up on time, they were very courteous, and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They cut my lawn and weeds.

10/23/2016

MICHAEL M.

After careful research and the gathering of estimates from more than one lawn contractor I chose Palmer?s because of both price and confidence in the quality of their work. After conversation with Brian Palmer I was also convinced that hydro seeding was the way to go for the best possible results for the installation of a new lawn. Now, two months and 2 hydro seeding applications later I am extremely unhappy with the results and realize I should have chosen another company. Despite the second application my ?lawn? remains a disaster. What has germinated and grown could have been accomplished by simply spreading loose seed myself and hoping for the best. To suggest that it is a ?lawn? in any way is a stretch at best, especially in the back yard where very little grass has grown. While I am not an expert in any way, my opinion is that part of the reason for this is either the lack of topsoil that was spread or the quality of it. The ground is very gritty and sandy with obvious tiny pebbles throughout. There may be other reasons but regardless the results are much less than what was expected. Conversely, many of my neighbors contracted with other companies and had traditional seed and straw lawns installed and now have substantial lawns from which to build in the spring. We, on the other hand, have a ?lawn? which will probably need to be completely re-done in the spring which leaves me a muddy mess to deal with throughout the fall, winter and early spring next year. Certainly I did not expect a full, lush, thick lawn all at once. I expected to have to do some over-seeding in the spring and beyond but I absolutely expected results similar-to, or even better than, what have been realized by my neighbors who had the more traditional methods applied. Apparently my choice of contractors and methods was an unwise one which will now lead to the aforementioned mess plus considerable additional expense in the spring to contract with another company to come in and re-do it. I absolutely do not recommend Palmer?s as a company with which to do business.

Description of Work
We had landscaping beds installed (along with some basic plants/trees/shrubs) and a new lawn installed. The primary purpose of the job was the installation of the new lawn.

10/21/2016

MICHAEL M.

Terribly! Lawn was virtually non-existent ... landscaping was very poor.

Description of Work
New lawn installed and landscaping done.

Category excavators

09/29/2016

Deborah R.

They have poor customer service. He didn't back his work. It is a horrible experience I regret it. Don't use them. They showed up.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping in our front.

Category landscaping

11/07/2015

Tom B.

Weekly cuttings were very good. The team was efficient and timely. The mulch work was very good as well. The grass that was planted was just fair. It was a few days before the straw was added and the planting never took.

Description of Work
Palmer's did weekly cutting of our lawn. Plus they did our mulching and planted some grass for us.

12/24/2014

Anna S.

Brian's team of landscapers were professional and accommodating. It was extremely hot that week, but they worked tirelessly to complete the job to our satisfaction. We were hosting a rehearsal dinner in 6 weeks, so it was very important to us to have an appealing curb appeal and healthy lawn. Any and all follow-ups were addressed in a timely manner and a few plants did not survived but replaced without any question. Additionally, We had started using Palmers for lawn maintenance and were very happy with their services and will continue in the future.

Description of Work
Brian designed a landscaping plan to enhance the front of our farmhouse. He also reused healthy plants around the property, placed 4 large red river birch trees and 3 nice sized shrubs around the property and mulch all landscaped areas. Additionally, they trenched from sub-pump to drain out to natural creek, graded and seeded multiple lawn areas.

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service

05/27/2014

Bosko M.

Brian came out and quoted the various items we requested, was honest in letting us know we didn't need mulch this season and could go without it for another year (which I respect - shows he isn't saying we need things that we don't), and has been very timely in all his communications with us.

Description of Work
Palmers is helping us with weekly lawn mowings, treating our flower beds and lawn with fertilizer, and assessing a possible fixing to the grade of our yard. Brian has been great to work with - very professional, on time, and promptly follows up with any messages we've sent him.

09/20/2013

Kim W.

I am assuming the grass will grow! The whole experience was positive and I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
the front yard was all dug up from pipe replacement. We needed it all leveled and debris removed and grass planted. The workers were polite and informative. Brian the owner returned phone calls and kept us posted on scheduling.

08/06/2013

GLORIA S.

I made an appointment with Brian, the owner last week, for today at 9AM for quote for lawn service. I actually moved an appointment I already had scheduled for this morning to accommodate his schedule. Palmer's is a no-show, and I did not even receive the courtesy of a call to notify me they couldn't make it. I would not recommend this company due to lack of professionalism, courtesy, responsiveness.

Description of Work
Brian was to come and quote me for lawn mowing services and during the call to set up the appt. I made it clear this could work into more than just mowing. We made the appt. for 8/6 @9AM.

Basement Care

Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimates!

Platinum Xtreme Excavating, LLC

Providing excavation services. We specialize in land clearing, driveway excavations, property culverts, basement digs, trenching for water lines and utilities, leveling for foundations, landscaping retaining walls, pond digs and other custom projects. We are a small privately owned company that will give you a personal touch to your project.

Stump-N-Shovel Services

Stump Grinding, Excavation, Demolition, Swimming Pool

Offers by Stump-N-Shovel Services on Angi

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Landscaping, mowing, mulch, trees, shrubs, bobcat, diesel, 4x4, lawn mowing, lawn maintenance, landscape maintenance, for hire, concrete, drives, walks, stamped concrete, mulching, bed edging trimming, shrubs, commercial, residential, snow, snow plowing, salting, landscape installation, landscaping, landscape contractor, and landscape designer.

ask for details.