Yorktown Automotive Center Inc

Founded 1972 • With Angi since July 1997

6177 Pearl Rd

Cleveland, OH 44130

The Yorktown auto repair facility is still managed by Doug Shull, the man who founded it in 1972. The average tenure of our ASE certified mechanics is 12 years with us. Whether you need tires or repair we will treat you like family. see web site for additional hours.Award winning....

10/17/2019

THERESA O.

They have been excellent, honest, and they arrange a courtesy car for me to get to work. They go above and beyond. I would highly recommend them and they even have excellent food. Their maintenance plan is the best in town and I will use them again.

Description of Work
I have been using them for auto repairs and maintenance needs for years.

10/15/2018

THERESA O.

They are excellent and plan a loner car as long as you replace the gas you use. They are honest and their food at their store is very reasonable and good. They treat you like family and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

01/21/2017

BARBARA P.

I've been going to them for 30 years. I would give them an A+. It only took about 1/2 hour to complete. The workers are excellent.

Description of Work
Oil change.

09/26/2016

KENNETH S.

I think they are fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
I started using Yorktown Automotive Center Inc

08/17/2016

BARBARA P.

I would tell a friend to go with them. They do an excellent job. They are very thorough and they do not tell you need something when you do not.

Description of Work
I go to Yorktown Automotive for auto care and oil changes. I had something checked the last time I went there.

08/17/2016

BARBARA P.

I have been dealing with them for 30 years. They do excellent work. They do not suggest you get services that are not needed.

Description of Work
I go to Yorktown Automotive for auto care and oil changes. The last time I went there was for a routine oil change.

02/16/2015

THERESA O.

They offer several plans that offer discount for almost everything you have done. The workers are good. They are very prompt. They give you a done time and they are done by that time. I have been using them for about fifteen years.

Description of Work
I had an oil change done.

04/15/2014

BARBARA P.

Their workmanship is great, they're friendly and honest. They are so honest that they turned away my business because they realized my car was still under warranty and sent me to the dealer so I wouldn't have to pay for the repair, even though they could have done the work and charged me.

Description of Work
I've been going to them for many years.

03/26/2014

Janice M.

Replaced leaf spring shackle, Was given a price on both sides which he explained would be better now to do than have to replace the right side at a later date. Received a call later in the day and informed me that both shackles needed to be replace apparently the right side was done before and was in good condition. I appreciate the phone call to let me know, very professional.

Description of Work
inspected steering and suspension

02/08/2014

Irene V.

I will call someone else for my oil change

Description of Work
I called the phone number on this page, clicked 1 for auto repair dept, as instructed in phone menu, and the line disconnected. Tried twice. Therefore, "unresponsive and unprofessional". But to be fair, it could a problem with their phone carrier.

NATHAN'S MOBILE AUTOMOTIVE DETAILING

Nathan's Automotive Detailing is a Full Service Mobile Detailing Company. We will detail your vehicle at your home, while at work, or even while you are playing a round of golf. You can take pride as your detailer pulls up in one of our beautiful Mobile Units, each fully equipped with water, power, and the best equipment and supplies to make your vehicle "Look New" again. Our goal is simply to provide the best, most convenient service available, from your initial phone call to when we hand you your keys and say, "Enjoy Your New Ride!" 440.476.3518

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Motorcycle Service
    Auto Glass
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Auto and truck tire repairs, gasoiline delivery, propane refilling, car wash, transmission work, shuttle, oil, lube, filter, cooling system, disc brake, heating and air condition & batteries.