Yorktown Automotive Center Inc

Founded 1972 • With Angi since July 1997

The Yorktown auto repair facility is still managed by Doug Shull, the man who founded it in 1972. The average tenure of our ASE certified mechanics is 12 years with us. Whether you need tires or repair we will treat you like family. see web site for additional hours.Award winning....

Transmission Engine Pros

Transmission Engine Pros

Serving the Northeast Ohio Market at the same location since 1977. A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau. 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award....2013 Angie's Super Service Award

10/17/2019

They have been excellent, honest, and they arrange a courtesy car for me to get to work. They go above and beyond. I would highly recommend them and they even have excellent food. Their maintenance plan is the best in town and I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for auto repairs and maintenance needs for years.

10/15/2018

They are excellent and plan a loner car as long as you replace the gas you use. They are honest and their food at their store is very reasonable and good. They treat you like family and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

01/21/2017

I've been going to them for 30 years. I would give them an A+. It only took about 1/2 hour to complete.  The workers are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

09/26/2016

I think they are fair and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I started using Yorktown Automotive Center Inc

08/17/2016

I have been dealing with them for 30 years. They do excellent work. They do not suggest you get services that are not needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Yorktown Automotive for auto care and oil changes. The last time I went there was for a routine oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto and truck tire repairs, gasoiline delivery, propane refilling, car wash, transmission work, shuttle, oil, lube, filter, cooling system, disc brake, heating and air condition & batteries.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available