The Window Cleaning Company

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2011

5329 W 229th St

Cleveland, OH 44126

The Window Cleaning Company is a high-quality residential and commercial window cleaning company focused on satisfying and retaining customers. We believe in establishing long term and personal relationships with our clients. The Window Cleaning Company is owned and operated by John Karls who has over 15 years of window cleaning experience and is committed to providing customer service that keeps clients coming back and referring their friends and family. The Window Cleaning Company believes that satisfying a customer is not enough. Our ability to provide outstanding service, attention to detail, personalized follow-up programs is a unique combination for success. We use only 100% biodegradable, earth-friendly, phosphate and ammonia free cleaning solutions. We carry a minimum Four-man staff that can complete large projects efficiently and in a timely manner. We guarantee professional, quality work with reliable service. CALL NOW!...

05/24/2017

D G.

Excellent customer service, response time and quality of work. Paid attention to detail. Would rehire and would give high recommendation for others to use this service. Will hire them again.

Description of Work
Inside and outside of windows including skylights and cleaned two-story chandelier.

05/10/2017

Linda V.

Crew of three arrived on time and began work immediately. All my questions answered and they informed me if there was anything unusual concerning my windows..cracked pane etc. All wre courteous, friendly and professional. It was a pleasure to have them work in my home.

Description of Work
My triple track windows and screens were cleaned inside/outside. All exterior door windows cleaned as well. After more than a few rainstorms they still look beautiful.

09/10/2014

ryun L.

10/23/2013

Sharlene S.

.We have used this company for quite a while now, they have always done a Great job and are always accommodating, will do extra when asked. The owner John is very professional and his workers are very polite and get the job done. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

10/16/2013

patricia B.

He comes when I call, he's quick and efficient too. I'm pretty happy with him!

Description of Work
Kerry Hoover came out and cleaned 20 windows for us.

05/23/2013

Sharon C.

John and his crew were very punctual. They worked diligently on our 7000 sq. foot home. The windows sparkle, the screens are spotless, as well as all the window sills. All were aiming to please with very pleasant attitudes and an extremely conscientious work ethic exemplified through the owner, John. Pricing was very reasonable considering the demands of the job. I highly endorse this company.

Description of Work
John (the owner) and his crew cleaned windows inside and outside, as well as screens.

11/07/2012

Mary Jo K.

The team from the window cleaning co arrived on time, were friendly, courteous and left my windows sparkling!

Description of Work
Interior & exterior windows cleaned.

10/23/2012

Margaret S.

Excellent service! Outside only, but they have done inside as well! I have 3rd floor windows and they did an excellent job. No problems!

Description of Work
Outside window cleaning.

12/03/2011

Michelle L.

They came out quickly and did a good job. The only downside was that they left me with some debris, but they did put that in the garbage for me. They did what they said they were going to do and overall, I was pleased!

Description of Work
They cleaned my gutters for me.

Category gutter cleaning

williams window cleaning

Window Cleaning, Deck Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning

The Gutter Boys

The Gutter Boys Co. works daily to provide a seamless and enjoyable customer experience. Our helpful sales associates can get you a quote for gutter cleaning right over the phone. If you are looking for seamless gutters or protection, we come right to you, and customize a quote specifically for your home and circumstances. We are never pushy. We like to say that it’s a sales experience that your mom would be comfortable with. The Gutter Boys technicians are tenured and knowledgeable. We are proud to provide a high continuity of service by utilizing employees for our installation services. Our techs are rigorously trained and have received Master Installer status with Valor Gutter Guards, which TGB exclusively installs in Northeast Ohio.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Satisfaction

WINDOW CLEANING,CHANDELIER CLEANING,GUTTER AND DOWNSPOUT CLEANING, AND SNOW REMOVAL.