T J FARINACCI LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 1999

31299 Gates Mills Blvd .call office for appointments

Cleveland, OH 44124

Established in 1985, specializing in complete landscape installations involving all types of paving brick and natural stone. WE DO NOT DO CONCRETE OR MASONRY PROJECTS. Our companies' philosophy encourages top quality craftsmanship in the field and strong customer relations. When you hire T. J. Farinacci Landscaping, Inc., to do your landscaping & hardscaping project your mind will be at ease because you know you are in good hands. We have been building beautiful paver patios, walkways, driveways, and retaining walls in the Cleveland, Ohio area for over 25 years. Our experience and training gives us the confidence to guarantee what we can do for you....

05/14/2021

tom E.

requested quote via Angi website. no response. called a week later and left message requesting someone to contact me. no one ever contacted me by phone or email

Description of Work
lawn renovation

Category lawn service

11/17/2020

Phillip A.

They did a great job. The guys worked very hard. I ma very happy with my new patio.

Description of Work
Install a patio.

Category concrete repair,patios

06/25/2020

Laura L.

T.J. Farinacci & his crew were prompt, professional, & skilled craftsmen. The team laid a hidden concrete edge along the outer pavers to replace the the unsightly plastic border that kept buckling up. After the restoration my patio is absolutely beautiful, it looks brand new!

Description of Work
Restoration of existing paver patio & walkway

Category concrete repair,patios

07/08/2019

Karen S.

The product - stone - is beautiful but the install is not what was agreed upon by contract. The patio is not dug to a six inch depth but instead was placed well above the existing grass line. The edging was not completed and the product will likely not last given the poor engineering quality. Additionally, the walkway in the back has a large gap under the gate allowing my dogs to escape - this did not need to be left this way to allow for run off which was your excuse. This change was made without consulting me, that is the greatest issue here, that I was left out of any discussion of supposed changes to plan. I believe your crew just chose the quick and easy way. Do not leave this company unattended on the job as they shortcut the contract.

Description of Work
Patio and walkway install

Category hardscaping,patios

Ms. [Member Name Removed] is severely mistaken, The plan is exactly as she requested and made sure by painting out the layout on the lawn the day of the install and was approved by her. Her comments are nothing short of slander As I indicated her lawn slopes down that the area for the sitting area will be cut down into the lawn and raised in the lower part.to accommodate a more level area She is convinced there is not 6 inch of base aggregates. Patio exceeds industry standards. The gap under the gate is to allow the gate to swing in without hitting the walkway I feel that she has a trust issue with contractors. You will not find a more Qualified, Honorable and professional company This project was constructed like all the other hundreds and hundreds of patios that we have installed over the 33 years Angies list does not allow me to post the picture of the finished project which is beautiful and will give her many years off use. I offered to stop by and discuss her concerns and make any adjustments. She declined and felt better writing a negative lying review

03/21/2019

Marcie M.

TJ did an excellent job from start to finish. He was responsive from my initial contact, and he has the experience and expertise necessary to give you a quality product. His staff was professional and knowledgeable, as well. The job was completed on schedule and as promised.

Description of Work
Installation of a patio with a retainer/sitting wall, a sidewalk from the front to the back yard and landscaping and lighting to complement the patio.

Category hardscaping,patios

[Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working with you, Thank you again T.J. Farinacci

10/29/2018

Stephen W.

T J FARINACCI is the "real deal." He prepared professional drawings, had great communication and always timely followed up. His services are top shelf - a highly skilled craftsman that is clearly distinguished over others in his line of work.

Description of Work
Landscaping and stone patio

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for allowing creative freedom to your complete Landscape/hardscape project. Best regards T.J. Farinacci

08/01/2018

Ernie F.

The work that T.J. Farenacci completed at our home was excellent. They used some of the pavers that we already had. The pavers were removed, clean and relayed in certain areas. New pavers were also used. I went with T.J.'s paver recommendation and I'm very happy with the results. River rock was also used in some areas where there use to be mulch and that looks 100% better. (Also T.J.'s recommendation) The men showed up promptly each day, and cleaned up before they went home at night. They planted grass where needed when the job was complete. The entire job was handled very professionally. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We needed all of our pavers around the pool area, walkways and front door entrance redone.

Category hardscaping

Thank you, My crew and I appreciate the compliment of the workmanship. Always look forward to working for great clients. Thank you T.J. Farinacci President.

09/04/2017

MICHELLE M.

Overall, this was an extremely positive experience. I'm a graphic designer and I am very detail-oriented. In other words, I'm not the easiest person to please, but I have to admit I am so impressed with our new walkway. It's really beautiful! We get compliments from our neighbors, as well as complete strangers all the time. The process started in early August 2017 when TJ came out to meet with me. I showed him a rough drawing of what my husband and I had in mind. He liked our ideas and offered some really good suggestions. He emailed his estimate about 2 days later, then I went out to his Euclid showroom to look at colors and patterns of pavers. The young man there was helpful and answered all of my questions. Soon after, we settled on a design, style and color, and TJ made us feel confident in our choices. About 2-1/2 weeks later, his crew came out to put in the new walkway. The guys arrived early, they were courteous and always professional. David (I believe was his name) completed the majority of the work. He was fast yet meticulous. I really admired his craftsmanship. He cleaned up while he worked and at the end of each day. The project was completed in about a day and a half. The estimate was accurate. We are very thankful for our new walkway which is the focal point of our new front yard landscaping.

Description of Work
New front yard walkway. Pavers were installed in a curved herringbone pattern with a soldier course.

08/10/2017

Anita V.

TJ came out and gave us a free estimate for work we wanted done. He listened to what we wanted and gave us some suggestions. We visited his showroom and hired him. The work crew showed up promptly when they were scheduled to come. The work was completed in a timely manner, and the results even exceeded our expectations! The work area was cleaned up at the end of the job. The work crew was very professional.

Description of Work
Installed seat walls and grill enclosure for an existing patio.

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

That was a creative project. Thank you for the opportunity. T.J. Farinacci

05/31/2017

Robert L.

Process was completed quickly workmen were very professional

Description of Work
Remove old timber frame retaining wall and install block wall

Category hardscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working for you. T.J. Farinacci

S Bradley Co Ltd

25 employees. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Free estimates to homeowners. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service. Established in 1994. Low employee turnover. Quality workmanship and Quality materials. Office - (440) 954-9525.

BFA Brick & Stone

BFA Brick & Stone provides services in the Middleburg Heights and surrounding areas. We provide Cement brick walls, Stone walls, hardscaping projects and more. We offer free estimates and we're dedicated to keeping all of our customers satisfied. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

Rea Concrete & Construction

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We ONLY specialize in paver projects, brick or natural stone. Services included: paver patios, paver walkways, paver driveways, and retaining walls. WE DO NOT DO CONCRETE AND/OR MASONRY SERVICES.

We do not specialize in lawn maintenance, concrete services, or masonry services. We ONLY specialize in paver projects.