Sirl's Automotive Inc

Auto Tires
Auto Glass
Auto Inspections
Auto Towing

Documented 3rd oldest body shop in the United states.! Celebrating 105 years of service in one location. Dale Sirl Sr. has successfully owned and operated Sirl’s Automotive for the past 50 years, which was established in 1914 by his grandfather Michael Sirl. The family business is in place with the fourth generation continuing to service your automotive needs. All of our technicians are ASE certified and I-CAR trained to provide the best service available. Sirl's is an Ohio e-Check approved repair facility employing advanced engine performance specialists and collision specialists to meet stringent standards in collision service established by the American Automobile Association (AAA)....

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

12/13/2017

Very well. They were honest, and I loved booking the appointment on their website. They've been recommended by a couple of friends, and they will be my go to shop from now on.

Description of Work
Thought I needed a new starter motor and 4 tires. Turns out I needed a battery and only 2 tires.

Category auto repair,car tires

07/20/2017

I had created a problem by being unaware of a switch that kept my parking lights turned on when the engine was turned off. Somehow, I had turned that switch on accidentally and discharged the battery several times, actions that prematurely reduced the expected life of the battery. Sirl's checked out the system promptly, discovered the problem, checked the battery and replaced and I was back in act...

Description of Work
Electrical that involved acquiring a new battery

06/07/2017

No problems. Driver loaded the car fine.

Description of Work
Need my 67 Mustang towed to a repair shop on a flatbed truck.

04/17/2016

They did an amazing job, found a few small details the insurance adjuster missed. I can't even tell there was a hole in the roof of my truck. I worked closely with Doug to make sure there wasn't anything I missed to tell him about what needed to be fixed. I even asked if he could look at my glovebox compartment to see why it wasn't shutting (this wasn't even a part of the work requested). When I g...

Description of Work
Repair golf ball sized gash in roof of truck cab and install new tonneau cover

Category auto body repair,auto repair

10/27/2015

They did fantastic work and it really shows that they have been in business for over 20 years.

Description of Work
My wife's car was in an accident. They had to do quite a bit of work to put everything back together.

Category auto repair

Free Collision Estimates, Insurance Claims, Collision Repairs, AAA Approved Repair Facility, Complete Four Wheel Brake service, Computerized Diagnostics, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Diagnostics and Service, Shocks, Struts and Four Wheel Alignment, Transmission Service, Cooling System, Exhaust System, Specializing in Unusual Problems, Ohio E-Check Approved Repair, Towing and Flatbed Services, Lockouts and Winch Outs All Work Is Done In-House

We can arrange rental cars available through Hertz or Enterprise delivered to our shop.

Call for details