Sill's Motor Sales

Founded 1930 • With Angi since January 2003

4.1

HOURS: SALES, MON-FRI 10:00 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. PARTS & SERVICE, MON-FRI 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. ...

Family First corporate LLC

Family First corporate LLC

My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

06/25/2015

01/16/2015

I brought in a printed list of items to be checked and repaired. Had to call back to get the estimate when I had not heard back from them.said it would be~ $200 to fix all items. Told them to proceed to work on it. Again I had to call back when I hadn't heard back in 2 weeks. When I spoke to Darwin on a Friday was told items had been on back order and it would be ready by Monday. When I called bac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
list given was to have the following done: Replace leaking gas tank Replace 4 wheels Replace blade brake cable Replace self-propelled cable Sharpen blade Only gas tank was replaced

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,motorcycle repair

08/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed 24k scheduled service on my BMW R1200RT

03/19/2014

They did a really wonderful job. They are very informative, trustworthy, straightforward and very friendly. Everyone I worked with there was very friendly and helped me make a good decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sill's Motor Sales to buy a motorcycle.

08/11/2013

I bought a Honda mower and snowblower from Sill's about a decade ago and have had them service both machines over the years. They are courteous, responsive and accommodating. They look for the most cost-effective solution and keep me informed of the repair status along the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired my mower

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,motorcycle repair

SELLS NEW & USED HONDA & BMW MOTORCYCLES, ATV, ACCESSORIES & STIHL & HONDA POWER EQUIPMENT.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available