SemBro Design & Supply

With Angi since May 2019

16035 Industrial Pkwy

Cleveland, OH 44135

Our company designs and renovates kitchens and bathrooms. We are owner-operated so every job is personal to us. Our goal is to ensure satisfaction with every project completed. We can assist you in creating the kitchen or bathroom that you envision whether it's simply changing your cabinets or recreating your entire kitchen/bathroom. We provide quality service and customer care. SemBro strives to work efficiently and transparently with their valued clients....

home remodeling (24)marble & granite (7)hardwood floors (9)architect (8)

03/10/2022

Kyle R.

We bought a house that needed a lot of work while living across the country. We needed the house remodeled before we moved in which felt like a daunting task in managing it from afar. We engaged 3 contractors to receive a bid. Sembro's took the longest to receive but for good reason. Theirs was the only one that included 3D designs. It was also helpful that they had a show room to see products in person. Paul was great to work with. Construction started and ended relatively on time. Near the end of the project we nitpicked several items we wanted addressed before officially closing the project which they took action on fast. Absolutely no problems in getting them to come over and address any issues or concerns. Very happy with all the work that was completed and would not hesitate to hire again. Only gripe I would have is how they handled the referrals we passed along to them. One project they closed on and completed a kitchen remodel. We never received a "thanks" or acknowledgment of the added business we provided them. We also passed them onto another friend to provide a quote and they ended up being ghosted. Really odd.

Description of Work
Full House Remodel

Category remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

10/18/2021

Matthew K.

Sembro did an outstanding job with installing a new bathroom with a tiled shower in a previous storage area of our basement. This was a large project which involved cutting through concrete to lay new plumping for the shower and toilet and hooking into plumbing and electrical in a house constructed in the 1940s. The work was done very professionally and to schedule. They did an excellent job coordinating between multiple tradesworkers and with the city for inspections. Prior to the work being done, Sembro created an itemized list of the costs, including supplies, which I was able to review and modify before signing the contract. At the end of the project there were no hidden costs added on, and the only additional item during the work was already agreed upon and priced fairly. The only opportunity for improvement was that there was a lot of dirt created during the installation, most of which is understandable given the nature of the project, but I think more could have been done to limit dust to the work areas (such as hanging plastic sheets over doorways when sanding or removing rugs in the drainage pathway when using the wetsaw). But overall the project came out excellent and I would hire them again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Installed a new Full Bathroom

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

09/23/2021

Mary H.

It went great. From preparing the design with Vitaliy thru the remodeling with Serg, everything went smoothly. They were very good about returning calls. Everyone I spoke to or met was very professional. The work quality is exceptional. The price was reasonable. So glad we choose SemBro. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen gutted and bathroom updated

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

05/20/2021

Kim B.

Exceeded my expectations. Showroom quality. Impeccable clean-up. Courteous, professional, punctual, and responsive. I highly recommend Sembro. They treat your home like their own and provide quality service. I will definitely call Yuriy for future projects. Thank you Yuriy, Mariya and Sembro team!

Description of Work
Install half bath and remodel full bath

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

01/30/2021

Linzhi W.

SemBro has provided us excellent kitchen cabinets and installation services at very affordable prices. SemBro has been very attentive to our needs from designing kitchen layout to putting the finishing touches. The value of SemBro's products and services is tremendous. We are very happy with choosing SemBro and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to remodel their kitchen. SemBro has exceeded our expectation by delivering a beautifully remodeled kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category delivery service,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/25/2020

Al B.

We are very happy with the result. The entire Sembro staff did a phenomenal job throughout the process. Paul, the project specialist was simply amazing. He was so professional and very easy to work with. Thanks Sembro!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/25/2020

Review for SemBro Design & Supply - 16035 Industrial Pkwy, Cleveland, OH - 39103783

11/04/2020

Tim P.

Sembro did an excellent job from start to finish. From the day the designer came over to discuss our remodel, all the way until the day the final inspection was done, we were taken care of. They were very receptive to what I wanted in my new kitchen, but were also very knowledgeable and I definitely relied on their expertise to make decisions. They were also very patient with us, because I can be very indecisive, and tend to change my mind a lot. Furthermore, my husband is the detail oriented type and asks a ton of questions, and they were always open and ready to talk to him when he needed reassurance or more information. The kitchen is beautiful and my only complaint is that I didn’t have them keep going with the rest of the house! When we are ready, however, we will call them back for more rooms!! The people at Sembro are professional and genuinely kind. I am so glad to have my kitchen done and ready, but I do rather miss seeing Sembro here everyday:). You will not regret doing business with Sembro - they make you feel as if you are their only client and are always willing to go the extra mile for quality.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel that extended into living room and mud room.

Category remodeling,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/09/2020

Ross L.

My wife and I are thrilled with the results of our kitchen and family room renovation by Sembro. My wife loves to cook so we wanted to completely redo our kitchen and make it open concept. This required knocking down a weight-bearing wall, installing a support beam, and extending the counter into the adjacent family room. We also wanted to replace the carpet in our family room with new solid flooring. We had two estimates and Sembro was the obvious choice in terms of affordability and value. Our initial meetings were with, Paul, the interior designer who was detail-oriented, friendly, and reliable. Throughout the design phase, he met with us a number of times to make sure we were happy with the final design and made himself available to discuss all the last minute revisions we wanted. When the project began, Pasha, our project manager took over coordinating the renovation. He was in constant communication with us and made himself available by text during the week. The workers did a great job and were hardworking, nice, and courteous. Our project took 5 weeks to complete which was within the estimate given. Throughout the project, we had some minor concerns which were all addressed, no questions asked. We could not be any happier with the outcome. Sembro made our dream home a reality.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Family Room Renovation

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

07/05/2020

Brian M.

I couldn’t be happier choosing SemBro Design and Supply! I had three estimates for my master bedroom total remodel. SemBro was the most reasonably priced and was the easiest to deal with (by far). They had fantastic communication and professionalism. The workers were on-time and efficient. Even finishing the project ahead of schedule. Given all the work that was done (walls moved, new closet and shower, new flooring, built in vanity and TV wall etc), they were done before the time they told me and actually cheaper than the original estimate (I kid you not)! There were a few minor issues in the house, unrelated to my project, that they took care of without hesitation. The communication was great and they even worked with the current COVID situation. I will be using them again and can’t speak highly enough of their work!

Description of Work
Remodel master bedroom

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,marble & granite,architect

Work Completed On 07/05/2020

05/14/2020

Eric N.

I have had my share of home renovation projects and I've seen it all when it comes to the trades: good, bad, and ugly. Sembro is simply the best team I've ever worked with. Punctual, hard working, responsive, and upfront--I cannot say enough about them. As for craftsmanship, I know a thing or two about it because my dad was a machinist. So when I see a man shave off a miter cut three, four, five--however many times it takes for a perfect fit; I know what I'm getting. They also went above and beyond the letter of the contract to accommodate circumstances and snafus. Sembro just finished up a major job in my home and I am just so happy I selected them. Top shelf from beginning to end."

Description of Work
complete kitchen remodel

Category architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

03/13/2020

Marilou G.

Thank you Yerie for making our dream kitchen come true. The quality, workmanship, and price were unbeatable. Workers were always on time,worked all day and always left the kitchen clean. A 2 week kitchen redo unbelievable! Would highly recommend. Thanks SemBro Rich & Marilou

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

03/05/2020

Lana G.

From beginning to end, we are very pleased with Sembro's work. The kitchen was gutted and the flooring was torn up. Significant progress was made every day. From nothing, we soon had new cabinets, tile flooring, countertops and a backsplash. The ceilings and walls were repaired where needed and painted. Most of the project was completed in a month with the final touch-ups and carpeting finished soon after. What made us especially happy, was that they kept our refrigerator and stove accessible to us throughout so we didn't need to go out for EVERY meal. We are extremely happy with the work we had done and will happily recommend Sembro Design and Supply to everyone.

Description of Work
remodel of kitchen, new flooring and new carpeting in living room

02/20/2020

Andrew D.

I cannot say enough kind things about the experience we had during our bathroom remodel with SemBro. All involved were very receptive to the ideas we had for the remodel. Work was done efficiently and neatly. Workers cleaned up every day when they were finished. We could not be happier with how our bathroom turned out. We will definitely be hiring again when we remodel our kitchen in the near future.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

11/05/2019

David C.

We have been DIY’s enthusiasts for a time but deep in our hearts we knew we could not pull off a kitchen project with three active boys and tons of sports. We found SemBro Design & Supply and never looked back! From our kitchen table to their Cleveland office, these guys are top notch professionals. They were patient with us, listened and confirmed our requirements, and gave us multiple design renderings of the end product. They simplified the choices for us, made it exciting to see our old kitchen come down, were cordial and extremely meticulous. They also maintained a clean environment during and after each work day. They came within the timeline we agreed and were very honest when they suspected delays. A good example, a countertop was cut out of missed specifications and they proactively reached out, provided us with options to keep at no cost, or wait for a replacement, and at the end delivered a stellar product. My wife has never been happy like I have seen her in her new Kitchen. She’s already prepping a future bathroom project with SemBro. We wholeheartedly endorse their workmanship, their product, their attention to details, expertise and above all a listening ear and active engagement throughout the project. As far as the budget, there’s nothing not to like/explore!! Very satisfied customer!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

11/04/2019

Matthew R.

This company did a good job, in a timely manner, and at a reasonable price with very fair financing.

Description of Work
painting, flooring, drywall, plastering, woodwork, and doors

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,architect,home remodeling

10/24/2019

Joseph S.

Yuriy, From design to completion our experience with SemBro Design and Supply was OUTSTANDING !! After many years of thinking about it, we now have a kitchen island, beautiful quality cabinets, higher ceilings and so much more. Dealing with one individual from design, through the construction process and until completion made a complex remodel much less stressful for us. Your work crews were friendly, professional, and very talented. What started out as only a kitchen remodel quickly expanded into updating the bathroom off the kitchen, the adjacent family room, the hallway to the bedrooms, the laundry area and the existing pantry. Your suggestions made during the construction process resulted in a totally different home. All of the work was completed in less than 25 work days and it more than EXCEEDED our expectations ! Thank you for making our dream come true ! We will continue to recommend your company to everyone. May the good Lord bless SemBro Design and Supply with many many years of success !!! God Bless !

Description of Work
Kitchen and family room remodel

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

Review for SemBro Design & Supply - 16035 Industrial Pkwy, Cleveland, OH - 38191920

10/24/2019

Michael D.

I cannot begin to explain how happy I am with the work and professionalism of the team at Sembro. I came to them with a general idea of what I wanted and our project manager, Yuriy, created a masterpiece. I never felt forced or pressured from the team regarding any decisions about the project, was kept well informed of all progress and the entire project was completed in less than three weeks from the date I signed papers. The house was move in ready upon completion and you wouldn’t even know any work had been done after the project was completed. Amazing job guys, we will definitely have you back to complete our next project as well. I would highly recommend SemBro to anyone looking to remodel a home. You will be 100% satisfied with your decision!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel / Island Installation / Wall Removal / Painting

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Review for SemBro Design & Supply - 16035 Industrial Pkwy, Cleveland, OH - 38191740

10/09/2019

Marilyn P.

Very well. Team of 3-4 men did the work over three days. Excellent, hard workers, very fine attention to detail in flooring, painting, moldings, plumbing. Good experience communicating with the manager, Yuriy. Such a difference in the look of the bathroom! I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
New bathroom flooring, replace vanity with sink and faucet, repair cabinet hinges, paint walls, woodwork and ceiling, replace sink and tub plumbing

10/05/2019

Mary H.

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Total first floor renovation and Sembro was helpful in the design process, provided a staff with exceptional skill sets and work ethic and finished two weeks ahead of schedule. Could not be happier with the entire process. I highly, highly recommend Sembro!

Description of Work
Total first floor renovation

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you very much for such kind words. It was pleasure working with you.

09/17/2019

Mariya T.

Sembro designs did an excellent job with kitchen design of all cabinets in the kitchen including the island! We love our Midtown grey cabinets! Our kitchen remodel went smoothly and my kitchen just looks amazing! They were very professional and provided helpful input! Highly recommended for kitchen remodel!

Description of Work
Kitchen design and cabinetry

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

08/29/2019

Ellen J.

I got several quotes for my bathroom remodel. Vitaliy at Sembro offered a reasonable estimate and was able to start very soon after. They (more than one crew for different aspects of the job) showed up when they said they would and they completed all work on schedule with no surprises. Very SATISFIED customer. I highly recommend Sembro!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

08/28/2019

Ellen J.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 08/28/2019