SEAWAY SEWING CENTER

Founded 1965 • With Angi since August 1999

Sewing Machine Repair

My business is closed. The number to reach me for my previous clients is: 216-482-5269...

Family First corporate LLC

My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

09/28/2017

It went very well. I would back all my machines to him.

Description of Work
I own a very old sewing machine which needed all new wiring, since the old wires were completely dry rotted. Milt did a wonderful job not only repairing the wires/motor but he cleaned and polished it so well that it shines like almost new. (it is at least 70 y/o). He is very fair with his prices. I would recommend him to everyone. I will be calling him again with my other old machine.

05/08/2017

Mr. Weinstein did a wonderful job. Moreover, he spent a good deal of time with me, teaching me and showing me tricks to avoid future repairs. I would highly recommend him for ANY sewing machine or serger work.

Description of Work
Mr. Weinstein repaired 2 of my sewing machines.

10/21/2015

Great service! Milt was so helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired and cleaned sewing machine.

10/15/2015

The man knows his sewing machines. very low price and very professional

Description of Work
cleaned and repaired two sewing machines

08/17/2015

Oh if everyone gave this kind of service - there would be no need for Angie's List. He is WONDERFUL!

Description of Work
Milt rehabed my sewing machine.

04/22/2015

Milt was so knowledgable and professional, he made the repair process easy. He cleaned/repaired the parts that could be fixed and replaced the motor and other parts that needed it. In addition to the repair, he showed us how to use the machine properly and set us up with some bobbins and needles to get us started. Also showed us how to change the belt in the future. Could not be happier with the s...

Description of Work
repaired and cleaned our Consew 200 industrial sewing machine.

04/18/2015

Very smooth. Was willing to work around my schedule and do the service on short notice. Got it back in time for gifting.

Description of Work
Cleaning/servicing

04/13/2015

He came out to my house quickly and lubricated the machine, checked the needle, and showed me how to clean the inside as well as how to open it up, clean it and oil it myself, saving me from having to call back in the future. He did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend this company as well as use him in the future if I need to.

Description of Work
My antique 1315 Singer sewing machine was not working properly.

04/14/2014

It went well, he is a very nice man who really knows sewing machines of any kind. Very reasonable pricing compared to others.

Description of Work
Repaired and cleaned 2 very old sewing machines that were not used in many years. Both machines did not work. he got them back in tip top shape ready to use. both needed a lot of workl.

03/30/2014

Not only did this provider service it, he gave it back to me working like brand new. He was very knowledgeable about the product and very professional. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I have a Singer sewing machine that's about 60 years old and was concerned that no one would still be servicing the machine.

Category sewing machine repair

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. WILL MAKE HOUSE CALLS. ALL SEWING MACHINE REPAIR. WILL BUY USED SEWING MACHINES AND PARTS. ALSO REPAIRS SURGERS AND INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINES.

10-15%