Quality Irrigation

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2007

We install, repair and service in-ground lawn sprinkler systems and low voltage outdoor lighting....

DESIGNING WITH NATURE

Welcome to Designing with Nature, Northeast Ohio's best kept secret in landscaping. With over 30 years of industry experience, our staff can provide you with the beautiful yard you and your home deserve. We are not an ordinary landscaping company. We give each client a custom plan that fits your outdoor enjoyment needs, offering a unique design and installation program that fits within your budget. We use only the finest plants, trees, and natural materials available. Most companies say that quality and service are a priority, but we can provide a lengthy list of pleased clients who will attest to that fact. Remember, to enjoy nature at its height, you must surround yourself with all it has to offer. CUYAHOGA- WEST AND EAST SUBS, EASTERN LORAIN COUNTY, GEAUGA COUNTY, SUMMIT COUNTY, STARK COUNTY

Outdoor Lightstyle

As an innovative outdoor lighting design and installation company in Northeast Ohio, Outdoor Lightstyle offers a one-of-a-kind lighting experience. We design, manage, and install high efficiency outdoor lighting systems, from mild and practical to large scale custom projects. Optimizing the versatility of LED technology, we develop creative and functional solutions that enhance the beauty, flexibility, and security of any outdoor space.

Blossom Earthworks and Design LLC

Blossom Earthworks and Design are a group of highly skilled landscapers and landscape artists looking to change the way you think about your property. Blossom is exceptional about the details and having our customers extremely satisfied.

10/30/2017

It took over a month to get the company on the phone to schedule and appointment and once I did finally get them on the phone I gave them my husband's phone number because he was the only one who would be home at the time of service. They misunderstood me and thought I said I needed to confirm the appointment with my husband so they never showed up at the agreed upon date and time. They ended up s...

Description of Work
We moved into a new house and needed the irrigation system checked.

09/13/2017

Went ok, price was high for work performed. They missed several leaks that I had to call another company to later come fix. The heads that they replaced were spray heads on the side of the house. The new heads were too powerful (they sprayed all of the 3' mulch bed past the grass + a foot or two up onto the house. Old heads had a similar issue. This year I researched myself and replaced the head w...

Description of Work
fix leaks in sprinkler system, replace some heads

Category irrigation systems

I Apologize for anything we missed or did wrong. I wish you would have called and let us know i would have gladly sent someone out to fix whatever problems you had free of charge.

08/29/2017

The problems were quickly, efficiently and professionally corrected.

Description of Work
Two separate problems with the sprinkler system.

08/21/2017

Repaired a valve they installed previously.

Description of Work
Sprnkler turn on and heads repaired

04/10/2017

Scheduled the appointment with a very pleasant and professional person. Because I didn't need to be home when the work was performed, I didn't meet the employees. The work was completed on the scheduled day. As we had discussed, an invoice was emailed to me.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system winterizing

11/21/2016

Easy to schedule the closing of the system for the year and it was affordable. They're friendly. They came on time.

Description of Work
purchased offer for $59 for Sprinkler Winterizing and Inspection

04/12/2016

They arrived on time and were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Winterize the system.

11/29/2015

Great work. They are prompt, polite and efficient. Great value.

Description of Work
Closed irrigation system for winter. They installed the original system.

11/08/2015

The work was scheduled and was all completed the same day. They were on time, very professional, did the work they said was needed, and showed me how to run the new control box. Another company wanted to charge me $450 just to replace the broken line under the driveway. At no charge Quality Irrigation even put in a second new sleeve under my driveway in case I ever had another problem or wanted to pull a wire for outside landscape lighting. If you plan to put in a new system or repair and modify what you already have make sure Quality Irrigation is one of the companies you contact.

Description of Work
My outside underground watering system was not covering the areas properly, had some some sprinkler heads not working, minor leaks, a major leak or break in the line going under a double wide concrete driveway, and control valves that were at times leaking and not always turning on and off. Either I needed to completely start over and put in a completely new system or repair and upgrade what I had. To put in all new lines would made a mess of my yard since my trees had grows and in most areas the roots were extensive. I decided to repair and upgrade what I had. I had all the sprinkler heads replaced, one additional head added, location changes for two of the heads, new control valves and manifold, new control/regulator box/system, new anti siphon valve, and a new line placed under the driveway.

Category landscaper","lawn service","irrigation system installer","Lighting","outdoor lighting expert

10/24/2015

Called, scheduled, arrived and finished on time, and well, crisp clear!

Description of Work
Sprinkler System Winterizing

Category lawn service","irrigation system installer

Sprinkler system installation.