Quality Irrigation

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2007

5720 Highland Rd

Cleveland, OH 44143

We install, repair and service in-ground lawn sprinkler systems and low voltage outdoor lighting....

10/30/2017

Samantha B.

It took over a month to get the company on the phone to schedule and appointment and once I did finally get them on the phone I gave them my husband's phone number because he was the only one who would be home at the time of service. They misunderstood me and thought I said I needed to confirm the appointment with my husband so they never showed up at the agreed upon date and time. They ended up showing the next day and were very apologetic.

Description of Work
We moved into a new house and needed the irrigation system checked.

09/13/2017

Brad S.

Went ok, price was high for work performed. They missed several leaks that I had to call another company to later come fix. The heads that they replaced were spray heads on the side of the house. The new heads were too powerful (they sprayed all of the 3' mulch bed past the grass + a foot or two up onto the house. Old heads had a similar issue. This year I researched myself and replaced the head with one more appropriate for the area, which has minimal overspray past the grass.

Description of Work
fix leaks in sprinkler system, replace some heads

Category irrigation systems

I Apologize for anything we missed or did wrong. I wish you would have called and let us know i would have gladly sent someone out to fix whatever problems you had free of charge.

08/29/2017

Jerry H.

The problems were quickly, efficiently and professionally corrected.

Description of Work
Two separate problems with the sprinkler system.

08/21/2017

Teresa G.

Repaired a valve they installed previously.

Description of Work
Sprnkler turn on and heads repaired

04/10/2017

Angela N.

Scheduled the appointment with a very pleasant and professional person. Because I didn't need to be home when the work was performed, I didn't meet the employees. The work was completed on the scheduled day. As we had discussed, an invoice was emailed to me.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system winterizing

11/21/2016

Michael K.

Easy to schedule the closing of the system for the year and it was affordable. They're friendly. They came on time.

Description of Work
purchased offer for $59 for Sprinkler Winterizing and Inspection

04/12/2016

Matthew E.

They arrived on time and were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Winterize the system.

11/29/2015

Brett B.

Great work. They are prompt, polite and efficient. Great value.

Description of Work
Closed irrigation system for winter. They installed the original system.

11/08/2015

lewis M.

The work was scheduled and was all completed the same day. They were on time, very professional, did the work they said was needed, and showed me how to run the new control box. Another company wanted to charge me $450 just to replace the broken line under the driveway. At no charge Quality Irrigation even put in a second new sleeve under my driveway in case I ever had another problem or wanted to pull a wire for outside landscape lighting. If you plan to put in a new system or repair and modify what you already have make sure Quality Irrigation is one of the companies you contact.

Description of Work
My outside underground watering system was not covering the areas properly, had some some sprinkler heads not working, minor leaks, a major leak or break in the line going under a double wide concrete driveway, and control valves that were at times leaking and not always turning on and off. Either I needed to completely start over and put in a completely new system or repair and upgrade what I had. To put in all new lines would made a mess of my yard since my trees had grows and in most areas the roots were extensive. I decided to repair and upgrade what I had. I had all the sprinkler heads replaced, one additional head added, location changes for two of the heads, new control valves and manifold, new control/regulator box/system, new anti siphon valve, and a new line placed under the driveway.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lighting, outdoor lighting

10/24/2015

Jiayang S.

Called, scheduled, arrived and finished on time, and well, crisp clear!

Description of Work
Sprinkler System Winterizing

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

09/08/2015

Gail S.

I liked that they did what I had signed up to have done.

Description of Work
They did sprinkler winterization.

Category irrigation systems

Not really sure where this review came from we haven't done any work there for ten years?

08/29/2015

Barbara F.

They arrived later than scheduled due to problems at a previous job, but kept me informed of their expected arrival time, which I appreciated. They were very friendly and competent and quickly found and repaired all of the problems. I am very happy with their service and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Updated sprinkler system, replaced broken heads, fixed leaks.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

07/18/2015

Nancy H.

.They came out when expected and made the necessary repairs. Chuck is very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
.Repaired some broken heads.

05/26/2015

Tamara S.

Quality came out and we tried to find heads and repair but system has too many leaks and needs replacement

Description of Work
Came out to assess sprinkler system. System needs to be replaced

05/18/2015

miguel C.

Chuck and his team made an excellent job. Came according to schedule, worked dilligently with a professional attitud, even after finding leaks in spots where access was a challenge. I would recommend Chuck to people who need an experienced sprinkler systems professional.

Description of Work
Repair of leaks in several areas. Tunned up the system

03/22/2015

Walter Z.

Nothing special to write about.

Description of Work
Winterize sprinkler system

02/13/2015

Om K.

It was fine. They came in and did what they were supposed to do. They just did the job. It was a big deal purchase. There was no extra charge.

Description of Work
They winterized the sprinklers.

01/09/2015

Michael T.

Great service. Professional and quick

Description of Work
sprinkler winterizing

11/03/2014

Michael Y.

The sprinkler system is new for me as we just moved. The techs answered all of my questions regarding the system and were very nice. They gave me information that was not transferred from the previous owners. I will use them again in the spring for some repairs that need to be made to the system.

Description of Work
Shutoff water to sprinkler system and winterized the system.

10/10/2014

Barbara M.

When the owner came out he did an excellent job. However when his workers came out they were not as good.

Description of Work
They came out to weed and trim bushes in my front and back yard.

Category irrigation systems

Im sorry you must have us mistaken for someone else. We fixed your sprinkler system.

10/07/2014

Marianne S.

Great job. Timely and professional.

Description of Work
Tested irrigation system. Found leak.

08/11/2014

John S.

Chuck did a great job- I'll definitely use him again for shut down and start up. His rates are reasonable, he's nice and personable, and will explain anything to you if you have questions. He even installed the correct blowout port on the outside of our house to make start up and shut down easier.

Description of Work
A thorough system check-up, sprinkler head repairs, and had 2 heads moved.

08/10/2014

Eric B.

Went very well and were easy to negotiate with.

Description of Work
replaced broken sprinkler heads

06/29/2014

Sue G.

This company was terrific. We were going on vacation and had just put in new bushes. We had a leak and they said they were very busy and backlogged due to the rain this spring. I told her that I would try another company and got the same answer from all that I called. I called her back and she said that they would fit us in. They came and fixed the problem and checked all the heads and set the system for us. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak in our sprinkler system..

06/29/2014

Ruth S.

They arrived on time., and did a thorough check-up of system. They also replaced a sprinkler head. The job was done satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Checked sprinkler system and turned system on.

Baffa Landscape Design, LLC

Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs.

Hometown Electrical Doctor

We are a family owned and operated electrical service contractor. We perform new work, remodel, & trouble shoot. When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than “ Home Town Electrical Doctor”. We have the most highly-trained, industry-certified master electricians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. Additional phone number - (440) 653-8167 Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by Hometown Electrical Doctor on Angi
    JSServices Ohio LLC

We can take care of all your lawn Irrigation needs. Call today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available