PC Repair On Wheels Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 2009

4.3

Website Design & Development
Office Equipment Repair

4 employees. Uses subs. Charges flat rate for in house service. Charges on hourly rate for on site service. Travel charges apply. Extra charges for after hour service. Servicing North East Ohio....

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi
TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

07/18/2016

They came to my home and initially to extend the Wi-Fi signal and instead I ended up with all these little extenders that plugged in everywhere and I have Smart TVs and my Extender would drop the signal so therefore I could not utilize my smart TV. I paid over $500 to have this done initially. Then all of my Wi-Fi signals split off because they were following each of the extenders and when I calle...

Description of Work
I hired this Company to come over and extend my Wi-Fi signal throughout my house. They put extenders throughout my home and due to the size of my home the signal kept dropping. When I brought this to their attention they said there was nothing they can do about this I just had to keep resetting all of these extenders.

08/16/2015

Everything was quick and done correctly. After picking up my desktop, plugged it in at home, and went right onto my WiFi and internet service without any issues. No data was lost, and the system has been running wonderfully. Will definitely be using them again if we should have any other computer repairs needed down the road.

Description of Work
Diagnosed drive failure, recovered and transferred all data and programs to their new installed hard drive

06/03/2014

They were very thorough and friendly. They replaced the screen on a netbook very quickly and inexpensively. The other laptop I took in was beyond repair but they checked it out thoroughly and told me it wasn't worth putting the money in to try and fix. I appreciated their honesty!

Description of Work
They replaced the screen on a netbook and about a month later, checked out a laptop that wasn't running properly.

05/21/2012

They are not geeks! They wear suits and ties and are very professional. Their estimate was 7 to 10 days, but I got it back in 4 days. They were good about explaining everything that was going on with my computer and what they would do to fix it. They were very courteous and did not talk down to me since I don't know a lot about computers. And their prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
My laptop was not working. Windows would not run due to viruses.

01/26/2011

I'm very happy with them. The staff, made up of three guys, is very smart. They have been doing that work for a long time, so they are very sharp. I have gone back two or three different times for different issues. The price was very fair.

Description of Work
They have provided computer repair services.

Computer service & repair. Iphone & Ipod repair. Website design