Paint Medics, Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2016

4545 State Rd

Cleveland, OH 44109

We are a local, owner-operated painting company serving Parma, Cleveland, Akron and surrounding areas throughout Northeast Ohio. We specialize in residential and commercial interior and exterior painting. We also offer deck staining services, aluminum and vinyl siding refinishing and wood floor finishing. Call today for a friendly estimate at (216) 316-2929....

interior painting (6)house painting (6)deck cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)

09/16/2021

Charles and Anthony did such an amazing job on the deck! They really took their time, painted and rolled instead of sprayed to make sure they got good coverage and didn't get any sprayed paint on our house. The office kept me updated regularly when their was a supply issue with Sherwin Williams that delayed the job and eventually they switched to a Behr product that seemed to have just as good (if...

Description of Work
Deck painted

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Review for Paint Medics, Inc. - 4545 State Rd, Cleveland, OH - 39476646

[Member Name Removed] Thank you very much for the great compliment . We strive to meet everyones expectations and appreciate your business. Have a great day

07/22/2020

The Paint Medic staff did a great job.

Description of Work
Painting of front entry and decorative louver, plus repair of garage door frame.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Thank you for allowing us to do the work for you. Glad we met your expectations. It was a pleasure doing work for you.

06/25/2020

Most shocking experience I’ve ever had with a contractor. I took much time to take pictures and text to this company. Tammy was very nice. Chuck the owner was something else. He asked who I got a quote from. I said just one and told him quote. He just went into a tirade and said those guys are horrible. Describing the other company as a s***show! He used much profanity. He quoted a much higher pri...

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

I am sorry there was a misunderstanding with our conversation the other day. I was responding to your request for me to beat another quote you had, and I am unable to beat the low estimate. Upon reviewing the new requests for estimates I see you requested for my company on 6/25 to come out and give you a new quote and I have to decline at this time and am unable to book you an appointment. I do wi...

04/15/2020

They did a great job skim coating walls which were somewhat damaged after wallpaper was removed. Paint looks great. They worked quickly to meet my timeline. The final product looks much better than had I tried to do it myself.

Description of Work
interior skim coating baseboard installation and painting

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

We appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure doing work for you . Thank you

04/15/2020

It went very well. Chuck and his team were very responsive -- particularly impressive since his services were rendered during a difficult period (March-April 2020). I suspect my neighbors are also happy that my garage looks remarkably better. I would recommend to anyone that they consider Paint Medics when planning a painting project!

Description of Work
exterior painting and garage door installation

Category house painters

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Thank you for the kind words . It was our pleasure . We are grateful to be of service.

02/11/2020

Went well, lasted 2 days; they came, set up and dove in. The next day they picked up where they ended, and cleaned up when they were done. My house never smelled like paint (it is winter and all windows are closed) it was great.

Description of Work
Paint 2 rooms and hallway

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Thank you very much . We appreciate you choosing us to do the painting for you.

11/24/2019

they were extremely timely, professional and courteous. excellent work. we couldn't be happier and recommended them to our real estate agent. they cleaned up daily and tackled each room with care.

Description of Work
we needed our ceilings painted in the living room, dining room, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom along with painting the entire dining room.

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

It was a pleasure doing work for you and your family . Thank you very much for trusting us to do the painting for you.

10/01/2019

They were good.We're unsure about the process so we had a bunch of questions, but they were there being informative and they were in and out for the days when day gonna come back they always follow up to make sure that everything is okay. It was a nice experience for a person who has no knowledge since they give information time to time. They were awesome and they gave a fair price.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

We appreciate you going out of your way to leave us a great review . We love making friends along this journey . Looking forwards to doing work for you on your other projects in the future. Thank you.

10/01/2019

They were amazing and professional. They completely took care of everything and cleaned up everything like I don't have nothing to do.Im considering painting my exterior and I want to use them again.Their price is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

It was a pleasure doing work for you and your family . Congratulations to you on all the achievements in your lives journey . We are honored to do work for you and be a part of it all . Thank you for the opportunity to do your painting . Looking forward to doing the painting for you on the future projects in the spring . Thank you

09/30/2019

Each individual worker or professional. I already referred them to half decent of my friends in the past 2 years.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing Paintng Exterior

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

[Member Name Removed] . It was our pleasure doing work for you , your family and some of your associates . We strive to provide top notch service for everyone especially good ,honest people . Looking forward to painting your 2 Lakewood houses next season. Thank you

We offer interior/exterior painting ,wallpaper removal,house, deck and fence staining ,

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing, Check