Mr V's Concrete & Construction

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

1523 Laclede Rd

Cleveland, OH 44121

With over 20 years of professional experience, Mr. V's Concrete & Construction provides quality craftsmanship at a competitive price industrially, commercially, and residentially. Whether your job is new construction, repair, or renovation, Mr. V's can handle it all. With the pride we have in attention to detail along with our extensive experience and knowledge, you can be assured the job will be done right the first time. Please take a look at our completed projects in our photo gallery. We'd be happy to provide you with a consultation and free estimate. ...

11/22/2020

Eric H.

The job was done perfectly! Vince and his crew were on time when they said they would be. They were very detail oriented and had great work ethics. The time frame from start to finish was very reasonable. Vince and his crew were very pleasant and answered all my questions. He was even able to match the brick for my porch perfectly to the brick on my chimney. Kudos to the entire crew. I would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Concrete sidewalk and a brick/stone front porch

Category concrete driveways, masonry

07/28/2019

John S.

Mr. V delivered the project on time and on budget. He got the Permits and worked to the blueprints, including finding issues that he quickly brought to our attention and then offered ideas to resolve the problems and to stay within the budget. I strongly recommend you ask for his review and estimate for your project. This was the second project completed for us. We will hire him again.

Description of Work
We replaced our Garage Floor and added 8 feet to Garage

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, foundation repair

04/12/2017

Al S.

Did a professional job in a timely manner at a good price. Took extra precautions to insure the steps and slab wouldn't fail in the future by 1) installing a cement block foundation for the steps to prevent the steps from sinking, 2) reinforcing the porch brick base by anchoring it with rebar attached to the block foundation of my house, 3) reinforcing the new concrete slab of the porch with wire mesh and 4) installed a control joint in the concrete slab. These were 4 items that a previous contractor 20 years ago didn't do which caused the steps to sink, the slab to crack and sink back toward the house (which directed rain falling on the porch back to the foundation of my house which caused water in my basement several times), and the brickwork on the porch base to heave and leave gaps between the brick's mortar.

Description of Work
Front porch concrete slab replaced and repaired / replaced brickwork on steps that sunk and on the base of porch. Also, replaced the porch's rotted wooden bases on 3 decorative columns on my two story colonial house.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry

11/17/2014

Brenda B.

very well

Description of Work
I didn't not use him because the service didn't need to be done. He was the only person that got back to me and was on time. The price was the best also.

Category concrete driveways

08/26/2013

Ed B.

I have contracted with them to do the work. I am waiting on them to put me in their schedule. I liked that they were very prompt.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Mr. V's Concrete & Construction for concrete pouring and repair.

Category concrete repair

06/09/2013

Andrew F.

Everything went beautifully. There were several cement places with good ratings on Angie's List. I got 3 quotes which are all very similar in price. I picked Mr. V's Cement. Vince (Mr V) is a nice guy and very professional. He was prompt. He did the work for the price quoted. He came by at least twice over the next few days to check on the driveway. (He didn't knock on the door, but I happened to see him out there looking everything over.) The driveway looks fantastic. Everything turned out well. I would definitely use Mr. V's Cement again.

Description of Work
Replaced my driveway apron and made other driveway repairs.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

10/29/2012

MIA F.

Good experience with this contractor on this job. Priced as quoted. Did work as requested. I am pleased with the work on this job. I do not recommend for work outside of concrete work.

Description of Work
Replaced driveway apron as required by city inspection.

Category concrete driveways

06/28/2012

John S.

It wasn't much of a project I called him and he just did. He is a very straight forward and honest guy and the driveway has held up phenomenally. I found him very professional, very polite, and very responsive. I can imagine when one is pouring concrete they kind of have to do the work so I would say that he also was very focused. When I set it up I think I grade him like a second from the top on the pricing I actually could have done stuff with people who were cheaper but I was happier with the result and so I wanted to pay a little bit more than might have been paid but I really trouble for what he did. In terms of quality it was absolutely top notch. In terms of responsiveness he did not let me down and I had to deal with some interesting court issues with the city which took me an extra two weeks and he was right on it and it was clearly the cities issue not his. I felt he was always on time when he actually did the work last summer when he was here. He was here when he exactly said he would be, he took the job and took exactly as how long as he said he would take, and it was perfect. In terms of professionalism he is a concrete guy and he doesn't wear a tie so he was very kind, very nice and very clear about the issues that needed clarification. He explained and answered all my questions and I don't know anything about it and I sensed on the Angie's list research that he was very honest. I will use him in the future in fact my neighbor's has asked for his number and I gave it out to them.

Description of Work
I used Mr. V's Concrete & Construction for some tuck pointing and refilling as he put a second coat of seal in the driveway.

Category concrete driveways, masonry

09/10/2010

ANNE U.

Avoid the headache of calling the other concrete driveway/repair guys in town and just call Vince. He came to look at my project the same day I first called. He was able to do the job a week or so later. Showed up when he said he would. Kept me apprised of the progress. Cleaned up well. And his price was squarely in the ballpark of the other guys. No worries, no problem.

Description of Work
Jack-hammered an 8x10 square of the driveway, jack-hammered a tree root that was problematic, replaced the square and matched the texture of the existing driveway perfectly.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

07/12/2010

John S.

Very careful team - run like clock work - "You have to be a bull" to pour concrete otherwise the job does not work. A year later the job is still perfect. It is like our house and yard are more finished than ever.

Description of Work
Replaced a large driveway with Concrete and creatively solved yard flooding with drainage into city storm line. Added stamped decorative patio next to driveway. Repaired Masonry

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry, stucco, foundation repair, stamped concrete

B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

N B ENTERPRISES INC

Nick knows houses and buildings. He has been serving the housing industry for over 25 years. Nick graduated from the Westside Institute of Technology Building Engineering Program and has applied this expertise to local building structures and the waterproofing profession for over 10 years. He has been a loyal resident of Cleveland his entire life. He serves his community with honesty, hard work and integrity. What does this mean to you as a customer? You can count on us being: • Reliable • Knowledgeable • Having Integrity • Us producing Long-term benefits for your home’s foundation Business Stability: Owner Nick Berardi has been in the waterproofing business for over 10 years, owns his own equipment and has two teams of dedicated employees (no sub-contractors). His work crews are dependable, and many team members have a history of longevity with NB Enterprises. Personalized Customer Service --A trademark of NB Enterprises-- Nick personally supervises each site to ensure that all questions get answered to the customer’s satisfaction and that the work quality exceeds customer expectations. Nick believes in educating his customers about the long-term benefits of exterior waterproofing. Give us a call to benefit from the experience and expertise Nick and his team has in Waterproofing!

ABV Contractors Co

We are a family owned and operated company with over 40 years experience in Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Water Lines, Septic Systems, Excavating and Demolition. We also provide Sewer Jetting and Color Video Camera Inspection. Our goal is to leave our customers happy and satisfied in contacting us to solve their problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us either by phone or e-mail, even if you are interested in information only.

Concrete Pouring & Repair, Concrete Driveways, walks, patios, Remodeling Interior/Exterior, Foundations, Custom Decks/Patios, Tuck-Pointing, Carpentry, Retaining Walls, Brickwork, Roofs, Additions, Restoration, Water Proofing, Demolition, Structural Repairs, Stamped Concrete, Powerwasting Driveways & Sealing