Mr V's Concrete & Construction

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

With over 20 years of professional experience, Mr. V's Concrete & Construction provides quality craftsmanship at a competitive price industrially, commercially, and residentially. Whether your job is new construction, repair, or renovation, Mr. V's can handle it all. With the pride we have in attention to detail along with our extensive experience and knowledge, you can be assured the job will be done right the first time. Please take a look at our completed projects in our photo gallery. We'd be happy to provide you with a consultation and free estimate. ...

ABV Contractors Co

We are a family owned and operated company with over 40 years experience in Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Water Lines, Septic Systems, Excavating and Demolition. We also provide Sewer Jetting and Color Video Camera Inspection. Our goal is to leave our customers happy and satisfied in contacting us to solve their problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us either by phone or e-mail, even if you are interested in information only.

Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

Chubb Construction and Basement Waterproofing Inc

Additional email: terry@chubbconstruction.com; chubbconst@sbcglobal.net.

Offers by Chubb Construction and Basement Waterproofing Inc on Angi

11/22/2020

The job was done perfectly! Vince and his crew were on time when they said they would be. They were very detail oriented and had great work ethics. The time frame from start to finish was very reasonable. Vince and his crew were very pleasant and answered all my questions. He was even able to match the brick for my porch perfectly to the brick on my chimney. Kudos to the entire crew. I would defin...

Description of Work
Concrete sidewalk and a brick/stone front porch

Category concrete driveways,masonry

07/28/2019

Mr. V delivered the project on time and on budget. He got the Permits and worked to the blueprints, including finding issues that he quickly brought to our attention and then offered ideas to resolve the problems and to stay within the budget. I strongly recommend you ask for his review and estimate for your project. This was the second project completed for us. We will hire him again.

Description of Work
We replaced our Garage Floor and added 8 feet to Garage

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,foundation repair

04/12/2017

Did a professional job in a timely manner at a good price. Took extra precautions to insure the steps and slab wouldn't fail in the future by 1) installing a cement block foundation for the steps to prevent the steps from sinking, 2) reinforcing the porch brick base by anchoring it with rebar attached to the block foundation of my house, 3) reinforcing the new concrete slab of the porch with wire ...

Description of Work
Front porch concrete slab replaced and repaired / replaced brickwork on steps that sunk and on the base of porch. Also, replaced the porch's rotted wooden bases on 3 decorative columns on my two story colonial house.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry

11/17/2014

very well

Description of Work
I didn't not use him because the service didn't need to be done. He was the only person that got back to me and was on time. The price was the best also.

Category concrete driveways

08/26/2013

I have contracted with them to do the work. I am waiting on them to put me in their schedule. I liked that they were very prompt.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Mr. V's Concrete & Construction for concrete pouring and repair.

Category concrete repair

Concrete Pouring & Repair, Concrete Driveways, walks, patios, Remodeling Interior/Exterior, Foundations, Custom Decks/Patios, Tuck-Pointing, Carpentry, Retaining Walls, Brickwork, Roofs, Additions, Restoration, Water Proofing, Demolition, Structural Repairs, Stamped Concrete, Powerwasting Driveways & Sealing