Matteo Residential Construction, Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2012

15408 Macauley Ave.

Cleveland, OH 44110

A company with integrity and straight answers....

12/09/2014

Barb H.

My 22 year old gutters did not have leaf and seed covers on them. Since I live on a 4 acre wooded lot, my gutters needed protection from leaves and seeds clogging them. I called Matteo Residential Construction, and I explained the difficulty I was having with the gutters clogging. Mark Matteo promptly came out and gave me an estimate. He was very helpful and took the time to explain to me how the different gutter systems worked. He answered all my questions, and I felt knowledgeable about the product I chose. I decided to go with the better gutter with a leaf/seed cover. The installers were on time and careful not to damage anything. They left my landscaping and yard in excellent condition and took the old gutters with them. I am so pleased with this company, I spoke with Mark about replacing old double doors and trim on my garden shed. I was thinking of replacing the double doors on the shed with the same. Mark suggested I think about a 4' overhear garage door instead. I never thought about this as a replacement. I intend to hire this company for this job.

Description of Work
Matteo Residential Construction removed my old gutters and installed new ones.

Category garage doors, gutter repair, replacement windows, doors

11/30/2014

JAN A.

I thought my disposal was dead in the water and purchased a new unit in anticipation of it having to be replaced. I hired Mark to replace it for me but he was able to repair the existing unit by taking it apart and finding the cause (a small piece of metal got lodged in the unit). I was able to return the unit and get my money back! The existing unit still has some life in it and was happy to find that it could go a bit further still. He also noted that the current plumbing was not installed correctly and was able to fix the issue by replacing just one pipe and the sink basket and tightening everything up. He was very professional and cleaned up after his work. And I appreciated the fact that someone still wants to try to repair something before just jumping to replacement. I have hired Mark to do other repairs around the house including installing a new dishwasher, fixing my leaky exterior doors.

Description of Work
Repair kitchen garbage disposal and leaky plumbing

Category handyman service

11/30/2014

JAN A.

I had Mark install a new dishwasher. After pulling out the old dishwasher, he noted that the electric was not up to code and seemed to be a dangerous looking (in my opinion!). As well, the floor under the dishwasher did not have the same tile installed which made my old dishwasher sit awkwardly in the space. Mark installed flooring material to bring it up to the proper height, replaced the electric box, hooked everything up and ensured that the dishwasher ran properly through a whole cycle. He was very professional and did a great job. If I had hired the big box company where I bought the unit, I would have had to spend even more to get the electricity up to speed or they would have just hooked it up without fixing the scary problem (again, my opinion but it didn't seem to look right to me!). I have hired Mark to do other repairs around the house including fixing my garbage disposal and fixing leaky exterior doors.

Description of Work
Install new dishwasher

Category handyman service

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

NRG Masters

Since 1983, Northcoast Energy Masters has been providing Cleveland, Akron and all of northeast Ohio with top quality replacement windows, doors, insulation and vinyl siding. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Our pledge is to provide you with quality replacement windows, insulation, doors, vinyl siding, and sunrooms at the fairest price. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs, and offer the best possible solution to fit your budget. This, in turn, builds our reputation by your repeat business and referral of your family and friends. As a member of pro, professional remodels of Ohio, North Coast Energy Masters is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business. We offer you the latest ideas from around the nation to serve you better. North Coast Energy Masters is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In fact, we are a 10+ year Angie's List super service award winner. We are a member of Contractors Network of America and PRO. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. 10-20 employees. Uses AAMA installation masters installers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Evenings & weekends by appt. Additional phones- 440-439-1850, 440-734-9250. Additional emails- sales@worldclasswindows.com. Additional web - www.worldclasswindows.com. Additional DBAs - Northcoast Energy Masters Inc, Sun Home Services Inc.

Infinity from Marvin Cleveland

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Cleveland provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Cleveland on Angi
    Check, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Matteo Residential Construction, Inc.

How is Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. overall rated?

Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. open?

Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. provide

Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Matteo Residential Construction, Inc.?

Yes, Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. offer?

Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. offers the following services: Replacement Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Siding, Roofs, Seamless Gutter Installation, Handyman Services, Insulation & Ventilation, Home Improvement, Kitchen, Bath, and Basement Remodeling.

Are there any services Matteo Residential Construction, Inc. does not offer?