Marty's Appliance Services & Sales

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2010

3978 W 162

Cleveland, OH 44135

Marty's Appliance Service & Sales in Cleveland, OH is a privately owned company. We have been repairing appliances in the Ashtabula and Cuyahoga counties for over thirty years. ...

appliance repair (125)large appliances (2)

10/20/2021

LAURA F.

Marty was able to come to check out the washer with a day, arrived early for the appointment, was friendly and knowledgeable. He had me text the make and model number to him before the appointment so he arrived with a replacement part ready to go. He made the repair and was done within a half an hour. Great service, good price, and excellent customer service.

Description of Work
My twenty-year-old washer would not move to the spin cycle.

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

02/28/2021

GEORGE K.

My Electrolux front loading wash machine broke a spring which holds the drum in place. This caused the machine to be horribly off balance and nearly caused it to self destruct. I called Marty on a Saturday and he came to diagnose it the following Monday. He located the problem and found the spring locally. He came back Thursday and fixed the machine It is now running again like new. The cost to me was very reasonable ($225) considering it was a very hard job and he was very proficient at the task. I would have him back for any future repairs on this machine or any other appliance I have, in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Repair wash machine

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/26/2021

Jennifer F.

I called Marty when our refrigerator stopped working. He answered the phone and was able to come by within a half hour. He fixed the problem, cleaned it up and did not charge us for any unnecessary parts. Great experience! We would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/12/2021

Dale F.

smoothly. Marty replaced the ignitor and oven is working fine.

Description of Work
Repair gas oven

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/26/2021

Darlene H.

The job went well. I explained the problem to Marty (owner), and he said that he would be able to come take a look at the refrigerator in a couple of days of me calling him. He did. Gave me an estimate which I thought was a good price, approximately $300 (parts & labor), so I had him do the job. It took him a couple of hours and he also vaccum the excess dust from the refrigerator.

Description of Work
Replaced Condenser Motor On Refrigerator.

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/17/2021

Elaine R.

Marty came right out the same day I called. He replaced the motor and timer. Works great. Would hire again and I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Whirlpool Dryer Repair

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

11/19/2020

Kathleen C.

Marty was warned the dryer is in a tight spot and what the situation was. He quoted us a price on the phone and we set up the service call. After arrival Marty quickly got to work and cut the metal vent tube to fit better so the exhaust would go directly to the outdoors.

Description of Work
gas dryer vent to outdoors became dislodged and needed to reinstalled

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

11/03/2020

Deborah S.

Excellent! Both appliances are working well since he's fixed them. I highly recommend Marty.

Description of Work
Marty had to repair my dishwasher which wasn't working & replaced a bearing in my clothes dryer.

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/28/2020

Pauline W.

Marty showed ne what was wrong, and he called his boss about the motor. He was very professional and honest with me.

Description of Work
The motor was dying and not in stock anymore. Had to buy a new freezer

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/08/2020

Marilyn M.

Marty figured it out quickly and repaired it.

Description of Work
Freezer problem

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Call 216-251-3888 for in home appliance repair for washers and dryers, refridgerators/freezers, ice makers, dishwashers, stoves and ovens to name a few. We service all of the major brands including Maytag, Kenmore, LG, Fridgidair, Whirlpool, Amana Etc.