Litt's Plumbing Kitchen and Bath Gallery

Founded 1952 • With Angi since May 1998

6510 Pearl Rd

Cleveland, OH 44130

Locally owned and operated. We offer full service kitchen & bath remodeling, complete plumbing service, and a parts counter with expert advice. We use no subcontractors, and are members of the National Kitchen and Bath Association. Serving the greater Cleveland area from the same location for over 60 years....

06/19/2018

Francine D.

Most professional placed I have worked with. I cannot say anything wrong about the business. It costs a little more, but well worth it.

Description of Work
Kitchen counter top,sink,faucet and garbage disposal replacement.

Category countertops, plumbing, home remodeling

02/06/2018

LINDA M.

The work went well. Kurt was efficient and proficient. We have hired Litt's plumbing in the past and I was impressed by their responsiveness and professionalism. My go to company for plumbing needs. Thank you, guys.

Description of Work
Tub drain pipe had cracked and leaking. Plumber replaced trap and replaced drain pipe. The drain needed to be accessed from under the whirlpool tub and through the kitchen ceiling. He also repaired the tubs drain stopper which had a leak.

10/04/2017

Robert W.

He did fine. They did just fine. They are prompt and professional.

Description of Work
I used Litt's Plumbing Kitchen and Bath Gallery when our toilet got stopped up real good.

08/03/2017

Joanne W.

Used them for my Mother. They did plumbing/toilet service.

Description of Work
Plumbing service / toilet service

06/24/2017

Valerie F.

The service was horrible. We provided the saleswomen what we wanted done. She wrote everything down and went to make a copy of the layout. She took a call during that time where we waited 20 minutes for her return. We emailed additional dimensions and pictures she had requested. She never acknowledged my emails. I left several message on her voice mail but she never bothered to return my calls. Other associates advised only she was the one who could help us since we dealt with her first. We never received any estimates but we had advised we were willing to spend up to 25K

Description of Work
Complete kitchen overhaul.

05/22/2017

Judy M.

Quality is excellent. Ceramic tile guys did a wonderful job. There were a lot of unanticipated extras. Electrical work was the only issue. A lot of dollars were charged for electric and the electricians took the easy way out by going up the side of the house. Would have been better if they would have done the job correct. I did not know the job could be done different until another electrician looked at the job.

Description of Work
Total Bath Remodel

05/15/2017

MaryAlice F.

Professional. quality work. Completed in a timely manner. Clean

Description of Work
installation of bathroom fixtures and cabinets

Category glass repair, home remodeling

05/11/2017

Janet L.

I walked out of their store very dissolutioned. This is for the slower senior citizen group non internet saavy.

Description of Work
I went to the store asking very simple questions. These folks still use paper catalogues. The lady who was working with me couldn't answer too many questions. I have gone to the store several times. They were very slowly. When I decide to so something its in black and white or yes or no. Not maybe or we'll have to check..these folks are very very expensive.

05/04/2017

Ginny P.

Excellent! I can't say enough about the professionalism of Litts. This is a first class business; reliable, professional, attention to detail, and clean! Sandy is a pro!

Description of Work
Bathroom shower remodel

Category plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors

11/02/2015

Doug O.

On Thursday 9/17/15 I called Litt's Plumbing to set up an appointment to come to our home and give an estimate for a bathroom remodel. The project consisted of turning two bathrooms into one so this is a large project with everything being removed from both bathrooms down to the studs including knocking out the wall between the two bathrooms. So I called on 9/17 and my call was returned on 9/21 and an appointment was set for Saturday 9/26 at 1pm. A very nice gentleman named Sandy came out and discussed our plan extensively and took detailed measurements. I was told that the estimate would be done in two weeks. On 10/26 (one month had passed) I had heard nothing from Litt's. I called Litt's on Monday 10/26 and was told Sandy would call me back the next day and as of the date of writing this review on 11/2/15 I have heard nothing from them. Now if they didn't want this job or they couldn't handle the job they should have had the courtesy of notifying me. On October 29th I signed a contract with another contractor.

Description of Work
No work was done because the provider never followed through and provided an estimate.

01/28/2015

Kathleen V.

Great work, very professional and knowledgeable. When there was a glitch, they gave top priority to making it right.

Description of Work
Replaced old sump pump with a new 1/2 horsepower one and added a battery backup and pump.

01/12/2015

Richard K.

They're very professional. It looks like they're going to complete the job pretty much in the time they said. They cover everything and clean up. The workmen are nice. They have a nice showroom. I would recommend them to anybody. They're probably at the high end of the price range, but they're doing a very good job. Our house was built in 1925 and they had to dig the floor up and move some pipes. They're very knowledgeable about old house construction. The carpenter is really good. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They're refinishing our bathroom now.

01/08/2015

Robert D.

It cold not have gone smoother. They were on time,neat and professional.

Description of Work
Replace old gas hot water heater

Category water heater repair

11/03/2014

Susan J.

I can't say enough about the craftsman. Professional, knowledgeable and appreciated their sense of perfectionism. They seemed to enjoy what they did and showed in their work. Susan at the showroom treated me like I was a teenager, I'm a 50 yo professional woman. I guess if not putting on airs, then her impression was you had no sense of style. I had a small complaint, never heard back from her. Jerry was a perfectionist also, sometimes seemed scattered or over worked. Would recommend them to my friends and family as believe I got a fair price for a gorgeous new bathroom. The craftsman are what make this company! Give them a raise!

Description of Work
Complete remodel bathroom utilizing American Marble Industries products. New vanity w/ above counter sink, lineo floor and toilet.

Category countertops, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

05/03/2014

Marilyn B.

They did a excellent job. They are reliable, and responsive. We are quite happy. They were very personable.

Description of Work
They remodeled 2 bathrooms and our kitchen.

04/20/2014

Meryl S.

We had a 1970's double wall oven built into a brick wall that finally quit. The new replacement was not the same size. It took several visits but Sandy's team cut the brick, rebuilt the wood box on the inside and installed the new oven. They were professional, on time and did excellent work. We are very happy.

Description of Work
Replaced wall oven

03/16/2014

Robert M.

Litt's Plumbing review I contacted Litt's Plumbing for and estimate on remodeling a small upstairs bathroom. I chose Litt's because of their good reputation. I had also used them for a bathroom remodeling job some years ago and was satisfied with their service. I also chose them because they have a showroom where I could select all the components for a bathroom. I had asked for an estimate from another contractor but after having to spend Saturdays running from one supplier to another to select all the components for the bath, I decided that having them all in one place was the only way I was ever going to get finished. I didn't want to go to a "Big Box" store because of all my previous bad experiences with them. Jerry came to the house and did a detailed analysis of what was needed. The my wife and I went to the showroom and selected all the items for the bathroom. He then gave us an estimate which we accepted. I don't have any sense of design, so it was very nice that Jerry arranged for my wife I to go back to the showroom and meet with a designer to help us pick the colors for the tile, the vanity, and the vanity top. There was some delay in getting the project started, but I wasn't in a hurry. Once they started the job went like clockwork with craftsmen (drywallers, electricians, plumbers, and painters) all came in the right consecutive succession. They did the work with no one at home and they left the house neat and clean, and disposed of all the debris. I was very happy with all the craftsmanship. The tile in the shower was perfect, the drywall was great, the painting was great. My wife and I were happy with everything. The shower is so nice that my wife spends more time in it because she hates to get out of it. The quartz vanity top had to be custom made so it could not be ordered until the vanity was installed and a exact measurement could be made. So the vanity top installation came a couple of weeks after the rest of the bathroom was completed. We also had a new countertop made and installed on the bar counter downstairs. That job was also entirely satisfactory.

Description of Work
Remodeled master bathroom with new shower and vanity - Replaced bar countertop and sink.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

02/17/2014

Julie O.

My experience with Litt's Plumbing Kitchen and Bath Gallery was great. The impression back that I can think that worked out okay. We never had any issues. They were professional and skilled. It was a good experience all the way around.

Description of Work
I used the services of Litt's Plumbing Kitchen and Bath Gallery. They put in a Corian countertop and sink for my kitchen.

Category countertops, plumbing, home remodeling

02/12/2014

Benny I.

They came out to provide the service sometime in Summer 2012 and it costed me $5000. They let us pick out everything from the surround to the bottom and to the walls. The owner Sandy came in and gave us the estimate. He's very personable, he sits down with you and goes over everything with you. So everything is done in detail. He was here from beginning to end. It took them about a week to complete the job. This is the second time we've had the shower replaced because w had another company do it already and they didn't stand by with their work. The shower was leaking. They cleaned up after themselves and did everything well.

Description of Work
I had remodeling services performed by Litt's Plumbing Kitchen and Bath Gallery. They replaced our shower. It was a stand alone shower.

02/10/2014

BONNIE S.

I did not have any experience with them. They were about at the middle price. We went into their business and sat down with an estimator. I was not impressed. They gave us a quote on time, there was nothing good but their presentation did not convinced me. When you listen to the estimators and how they are going about the project, except you get a feeling as to who you want to come in and do this for you.

Description of Work
They quoted a kitchen remodel for me but I did not go with them.

02/05/2014

Holly R.

Employee was very helpful....but the prices were sadly very, very high. They didn't pressure you to buy anything or stalk you on the phone, which was nice. They were knowledgeable about their products.

Description of Work
Gave me prices and ideas for a bathroom remodel.

12/24/2013

Thomas S.

Workers were professional. Their supervisor checked on progress regularly. No cost overruns.

Description of Work
Installed bathroom tile floor, shower, toilet, sink, and fixtures. Also painted the room.

11/25/2013

Glenn M.

Had a friend coming up from Florida to stay with me for a week in several days when oh no my old water heater is leaking!! Litts Plumbing were able to get the new water heater installed which was a tricky situation as the master shut off valve was 50 years old original to the house. I got the city to come over ASAP and shut off the water at the street and between the two of them, they installed a modern new shut off valve. I live in a slab floor house w/o a basement so space was tight between the furnace, walls and water heater. The old heater was full of sediment from not being flushed regularly (the flush valve was rusted tight). As the new heater was being pulled from the box, a big dent was found in the top that couldn't have been predicted because the box showed NO sign of crushing! So a call went in for another water heater that was perfect. Quite an unusual amount of extra work for a simple water heater installation, but the man doing the work never lost his composure. They also secured the proper paperwork before installation began and the city inspector who checked the job afterward was happy. This is THE place I go to for all my plumbing fixtures and repair parts as they sell QUALITY fixtures that last far longer than the cheap JUNK sold at the home improvement stores ! Note the $900. reflects the total cost of the new water heater and installation.

Description of Work
Replaced my aging leaking water heater with a new water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/13/2013

Elaine H.

When they started the toilet, since it was the original we kinda knew that we would probably need a new floor... more $$$ But, we thought it through & decided to see if the floor would be necessary. Then with the light fixture above the sink we replaced that & found that the switches needed updating as well. more $$ - but I know they back up their products & work. Jerry said that do it right the 1st time & it will last a long time. I trust Jerry & Litt's plumbing.. So, we did. It will be worth it in the long run. Can't wait to see the finished bathroom. :-)

Description of Work
Jerry is extremely knowledgeable, he will explain all that is happening & why.. My husband & I decided to update our main bath. Replacing the toilet, vanity, sink, medicine cab & shower water hot, cold etc.

10/19/2013

Matthew N.

This is my second review of Litt's Plumbing. We used them once before and were very happy with the work performed so we decided to hire them again. The work we wanted done this time was a new kitchen sink and faucet. My wife contacted Kristine on the phone to set something up. Kristine asked my wife to email her what she didn't like about our current sink and asked for a couple of pictures of it to get an idea of what we currently had. It took my wife a couple of more phone calls to finally get an appointment for Kristine to come out and measure everything. The next step was for Kristine to call us back the next week to set up an appointment for us to come into the store and pick out a new faucet and sink. This never happened. I left Kristine a message once. My wife actually talked to Kristine twice on the phone since the measurements were taken but Kristine was not ready for us to come in to the store yet, she needed to get some prices on inventory or something like that. We finally stopped calling and never heard from Litt's again. The time frame this took from our first contact to finally giving up was over six weeks. It is unfortunate that this happened because we enjoyed working with Kristine, Sandy and Litt's on our previous project.

Description of Work
Wanted a new kitchen sink and faucet. Only came out to take measurements and never heard back.

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Admiral Glass Company

Cleveland Ohio glass repair - If you have a problem with broken or fogged up glass in your windows, doors, patio doors etc., you can save money by replacing the glass - no need replacing the entire window or door - broken windows, doors, storm doors and windows, patio doors, mirrors, table tops, shower doors, tempered glass, tinted glass, double and single pane glass, all types of glass repaired and replaced - free estimates - we service all of northeast Ohio - since 1984.

HENNESSY'S INTERIOR PAINTING SERVICE

Angie's list Super Service Award winner yearly!! Owner-operated with the owner on each job at all times (+) 3 full-time employees - Excellent response time and attention to detail with every job. Insurance credentials available upon request - No subs - Free estimates and no travel charges!

Offers by HENNESSY'S INTERIOR PAINTING SERVICE on Angi
    American Wood Reface

Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free in-home consultation and stand behind our products and workmanship. Many references are available. No down payment for seniors. See our website for photos, customer comments, display locations and home show schedule. Additional phones - (800) 645-4594, (330) 666-7828, (440) 944-3750, (440) 777-2744, (330) 492-0800.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Kitchens & bathrooms, design analysis, floor planning and layout, material selection to complete installation, full plumbing including hot water heater sales & installation.

Please ask for details.