LIBERTY HOME CONTRACTORS INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2004

Been in the Insurance Restoration Business since 1992. Number of employees 15 to 25....

Neatnics The Home Repair Co

If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when we arrived. Neatnics trucks show up at your home fully equipped with clean, modern professional tools and equipment, along with service technicians that are clean cut, courteous, professionals who know how to use them. Our technicians take great pride in their work and know the value of a satisfied customer.

Offers by Neatnics The Home Repair Co on Angi
QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi

11/18/2020

Liberty Home Construction was recommended by my insurance company, Westfield. During one of our many wind storms some of my asphalt shingles fell off my roof. Called Westfield, and in two hours Liberty was at my door. Hank, the adjuster, told me that he will take off a completed shingle to take to the lab to see if the shingles could be matched. That was done about three weeks later, and never hea...

Description of Work
Replace a roof due to wind damage.....

Category roofing,air duct cleaning

10/12/2016

Liberty was recommended by our insurance company when we had massive water damage in February. The guy who came to review everything then (Paul) was terrific and said it would take two weeks to get the approvals from USAA (it took less - great insurance company!) and then three weeks to complete the job. EIGHT MONTHS LATER we cannot get them to respond to a long-standing punch list to complete the...

Description of Work
Major renovation and repair due to water damage (redo a finished basement, replace hardwood floors, rebuild a bathroom, etc.)

Category flooring contractor,plastering,remodeling,wallpaper,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

03/03/2016

I had my floor replaced in my kitchen. The job was done to my perfection! Anyone I had to deal with from the person who quoted the job, office staff as well as the contractors were professional and courteous. Any issues I had were dealt with immediately and to my expectations

Description of Work
I had my floor replaced in my kitchen The job was done to perfection! Anyone I had to deal with from the person who quoted the job, office staff as well as the contractors were professional and courteous. Any issues I had were dealt with immediately and done to my expectations.

Category roofing,home remodeling

01/11/2016

We were totally pleased with this company and its work. All calls were answered promptly, the workmen always arrived on time, and clean up was impeccable. The workmen were all highly qualified and extremely easy to work with. Some parts of our house had to be totally rebuilt because of the water damage and subsequent mold. Much of the work involved repairing walls and ceilings that had experienced...

Description of Work
Repair of water damage.

Category drywall,roofing,wallpaper,water damage restoration,interior painters

10/07/2015

Everything went very well! They did an excellent job. About a week after they left, a little leak came back and they came back and fixed it right away! They carpet and tile is perfect!

Description of Work
They did carpeting in a bedroom, living room, dining room, closets and stairs. They also tiled a bathroom for me. They did some plumbing and drywall for me in my garage. They also did some painting.

Category carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,interior painters

10/06/2015

Iced backed up over winter causing major water in house. They had to repair and replace ceiling, drywall, trim and repaint. Did a great job and very professional!

Description of Work
Fixed and repair from ice back up in house from our bad winter.

Category roofer

09/21/2014

These guys are amazing! After a storm, one of our large trees in the backyard was leaning against the house, damaging the house as well. Liberty came out as soon as our USAA insurer contacted them. The tree was difficult to remove as our house sits on the edge of a ridge and there was no access for the tree removal crane. They expertly removed the tree, lifting pieces over the house, and chopping them up in the front yard. It took all day, but they completed the tree removal safely and fully cleaned up the yard, driveway, walkways, and roof. Following that, they repaired damage to the gutters, downspouts, balcony railings, fascia, and deck roofing. They painted wherever it was needed, too. Overall, they did an excellent job and we will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Liberty removed a very large tree leaning against our house and repaired the exterior damage.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","siding contractor","tree service company","house painter

10/07/2013

I really liked the man that came and he was very helpful. I would definitely recommend him and he was able to help me decide what we needed to do next. He didn't try to charge me for things we could accomplish for less money and I would definitely use him in the future.

Description of Work
He came and inspected my basement.

Category home inspector

06/27/2013

They were fine. They came out and looked at the job. They were very nice and friendly. The quote was a little too high; the quote amount was about $1700. Everything else was fine.

Description of Work
Liberty Home Contractors Inc gave me an estimate for roof repair.

Category roofer

03/31/2013

Due to water damage caused by a leak in my skylight in the vaulted master bath ceiling, my insurance company (USAA) recommended Liberty for the repair. I travel a lot and they made numerous attempts to contact me to set up and appointment for an estimate. The estimator arrived on time and prepared a detailed estimate for the repair to my ceiling and shower stall area in the master bathroom. A time was set up at my convenience and availability to complete the repair and then paint the entire bathroom (walls and ceiling). The workers although young and smokers, were polite, did a good job and were reasonably diligent and had a good work ethic. I should mention the workers never smoked in or near the house. They arrived pretty much on schedule and left at or near 5:00 pm. The drywall texturing on the ceiling was indistinguishable from the rest of the non repair area. They were good painters as I have painted my entire interior and am very picky about how well a job is done. Total of 3 days for the repair to be completed The only negative was the costs associated with the repair which had to do with it being submitted to my home insurer, i.e. $25 to remove a blind from the bathroom window, $35 to remove the mirror from the wall etc., which I thought was ridiculous. Cost of materials seemed to be slightly higher than what I could have purchased them for. In fact I even called the insurer to have them review the estimate to be sure this wasn't a case of overcharging and they assured me this was quite normal for an insurance claim. So, not having the opportunity to shop for a better price, I'm not certain if this cost was pretty normal or a bit on the high side. Nonetheless, I would recommend them but would obviously shop for additional quotes for any job I would undertake in the future.

Description of Work
Removed ceiling and wall drywall from shower stall area; replaced insulation that had gotten wet , reinstalled new drywall; textured ceiling (knockdown finish) and painted the entire ceiling and walls of the master bathroom.

Category drywall contractor","insulation contractor","water damage restoration service","interior painter

FULL SERVICE RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INSURANCE RESTORATION REPAIRS, FROM FIRE DAMAGE, WATER DAMAGE, WIND DAMAGE, VEHICLE IMPACT REPAIRS, TREE REMOVAL FROM THE BUILDING AND THE ENSUING STRUCTURAL REPAIRS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express