LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2008

4.1

10303 ALMIRA AVE 2

Cleveland, OH 44111

We are a full service Family Owned company that provide different types of services at affordable prices we also offer many different payment plans and Discounts we also employ military personell recently out of the service employment our Staff is made up of 50 % of American Heroes and we hope to grow...

11/04/2013

Bill N.

It went excellent.

Description of Work
He replaced my front porch steps.

Category concrete repair

02/05/2011

KRISTEN W.

The original cost was $389.00 but $110.00 was added to that after replacing the stones on riser above the step took more time. On the final day of the job, the front part of the step tread tore away and so the "new" step that I paid for immediately became a repair of this section. By the end of summer cracks had formed along this edge and it is clear that the front of the step is again in danger of falling off. I filled the cracks as carefully as possible with concrete sealent and am hoping to get a couple of seasons out of it before I have to have this whole step re-poured again.

Description of Work
crumbling concrete step: remove step tread only build forms and re-pour new tread, re-motor stone area around step, remove forms, clean up and haul off debris

Category handyman service

I'm sorry to here about this as a contractor I try to make all my customers happy I have not heard from this client regarding this problem. I know when we estimated this project it was for a repair not a replacement I have not seen the steps since this report I believe that the concrete step had over dried and may have become brittle concrete needs to be wet down this area is exposed to high heat from the sun and concrete expands and contracts , and the additional charges were for repairing the stone front riser not in the original estimate. we stand behind all our work we will repair it if she wishes all you have to do is call us 2/7/2012

10/30/2010

Barbara A.

See above ... no work was completed.

Description of Work
He came out, spent time looking over the job to be completed (a basement remodel). The only reasone we didn't use Leeson's was because we got a cheaper quote. He was very nice, very professional and had some great ideas on how to overcome some of the challenges in our basement. I was impressed and will definitely consider them again.

06/25/2008

CAROL J D.

I have been continuing to use him over the past year. My experience has been perfect. I am very pleased with his work. He has reasonable prices. I recommend him to all my friends and I have used him for several projects.

Description of Work
He remodeled the bathroom. He redid the front of my house with concrete and bricks. He did a room in the basement.

Category handyman service

LEESON'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS & HANDYMAN SERVICES. HELLO, I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THE MEMBER AND HER FRIENDS FOR SOMETIME NOW AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK HER AND OUR OTHER CUSTOMERS FOR THERE SUPPORT IN KEEPING US GOING WE ARE A FAMILY BUSINESS TRYING TO MAKE ARE CUSTOMERS DREAMS COME TRUE THIS IS ARE GOAL WE ARE A HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY AND WE KNOW THAT SOMETIMES ARE CUSTOMERS DON'T HAVE LARGE PROJECTS THATS WHY WE ALSO OFFER A HANDYMEN SERVICE TOO FOR THOSE LITTLE PROJECT. THANKS YOURS TRULY LARRY D LEESON SR "OWNER".

Kingsmill Group Inc

Full-Service interior remodeling company. Specializing in basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. In business since 1996.

Salvatore excavating

GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS

Super Service Award Winner in Windows! GBH is family-owned, assuring you that everyone here is committed to the impeccable reputation of our company. We know what it takes to give you the highest quality products along with top-notch customer service! Our team has been put into place firstly and most importantly for their ability to deal with customers in an easygoing, courteous, & professional manner. They possess common sense and the ability to handle any situation. Understanding our customers' needs and working around any problem is our strong suit. Since we work as a tight-knit family, no issue ever goes unresolved. No one will ever hesitate to escalate any situation to someone else if they cannot resolve it themselves. 16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. Cost determined per job, no travel charges.

Offers by GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS on Angi
    $25.00 OR 10%

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements

How is LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements overall rated?

LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements is currently rated 4.1 overall out of 5.

What days are LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements open?

LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements is open:

What payment options does LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements provide

LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements offer free estimates?

No, LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements does not offer free project estimates.

Does LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements offer a senior discount?

No, LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements does not offer a senior discount.

Does LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements offer emergency services?

Yes, LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements?

No, LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements does not offer warranties.

What services does LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements offer?

LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements offers the following services: HOME IMPROVEMENT & HANDYMAN SERVICES, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, CARPENTRY, BRICK & BLOCK, PORCH & STEP REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, PAINTING, DECKS, ADDITIONS, BATH & KITCHEN REMODEL. INSTALL CARPET, LINOLEUM, CERAMIC, VCT, HARDWOOD. REPAIR & INSTALL SIDING, ROOFING, GUTTERS, DOORS, TOILETS, Etc

Are there any services LEESON'S HOME & Business Improvements does not offer?