JRs Affordable Landscaping

Brookpark Road

Cleveland, OH 44129

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Led by our owner, who has more than 25 years of experience, our team strives to provide reliable and affordable landscaping, cleanout, snow removal, and lawn care services. From lawn mowing and installation to yard cleanup and other odd jobs, you can trust our team to do the work for you. Look around our website to see the different services we offer in and around Cleveland, Ohio!...

lawn care (4)lawn & landscaping (3)stone & gravel (1)

10/14/2021

JR’s affordable landscaping went above and beyond my expectations! The job was completed in the time that was agreed upon. The workers were respectful and professional. The price was great! The clean up was immaculate, you couldn’t even tell anyone was there! I couldn’t be happier with the work! I would absolutely not only recommend but I would HIGHLY recommend and I will absolutely get more work ...

Description of Work
install mulch, created a flower bed and gravel driveway

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

09/28/2021

It was great. When I moved in to my place, the grass wasn't well kept but it's pretty good now. It starting to get greener. I referred them to my neighbors as well.

Description of Work
They cut my grass for me.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

09/22/2021

I couldn't be happier. I hired them as my new landscaping company, They are very nice and polite They are great guys. When they arrived, they knocked on my door. They asked me questions like, if I was happy with the job or if I needed anything else done. They went above and beyond. I would recommend them to anybody. They cleaned up after themselves. Their prices are affordable.

Description of Work
I had my whole lawn done. They did everything including the bushes, trimming, edging, mowing, and everything that the company offers for front and back yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

09/20/2021

Everything went really well. They were very professional. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did landscaping for me, which they mowed my lawn.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

09/16/2021

A friend of mine received services and was very satisfied, so much so, that I was referred. I am also very satisfied with JRs Affordable Landscaping's services. Exceptional work and at an affordable price!! I will continue to hire on a regular basis and I am more than happy to refer to my friend's and family.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping