Joe's Lock & Key

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Buying Services

4758 Ridge Rd Ste 411

Cleveland, OH 44144

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Locally Owned and operated since 1994. We offer prompt, professional service, with a personal touch, at an affordable price. Angie's List member discounts! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Call for pricing. Credit Cards Accepted!...

locksmith (615)

09/09/2021

Joe was super friendly and quickly helped me out with couple of doors in my house that needed fix that were off centered or locked not working. He also helped with suggestions for repairs needed. I would hire him again! Thank you Joe

Description of Work
Door Lock fix

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

08/24/2021

Process was easy from start to finish, and Joe was very responsive. I was able to get my project done in less than 24 hours from contacting him.

Description of Work
Latch replaced

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

08/20/2021

Things went very well, Joe was a professional, kind and courteous!!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/17/2021

Joe was great! He re-keyed all of our locks after purchasing a new home. He was friendly and efficient, and made some recommendations for both the short and long term. We were very pleased with his service and would recommend to anyone in need of locksmith services!

Description of Work
Rekey home

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

08/03/2021

Joe's did the work, which required changing some of the cylinders, well and efficiently. He was punctual, very professional, and had everything in his van that was required for the job.

Description of Work
I wanted to change the locks on a rental house so the same key would open all four doors.

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

07/26/2021

Very helpful acquiring a specialty lock. Replaced two locks and made extra keys with a smile. Very informative and professional who went the extra mile. Will recommend to my family and friends!

Description of Work
Two locks were replaced and keys were made.

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

03/19/2021

Joe showed up 15 minutes after I called - he did his best to open the lock, but in the end had to drill and hammer it out. Once in, I had him replace the old night latch lock with a modern deadbolt. He also re-keyed the handle to match the new deadbolt. The whole operation took less than an hour.

Description of Work
I was locked out of my condo - the key worked but the lock would not open.

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

02/05/2021

Great service. Arrived precisely on time. Friendly, professional. Was able to open the lock, and also helped fix some of the lock function for the future (dremel / polish, align the sliding mechanism). Would hire again

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Thanks for the v5 stars! I'm glad you are satisfied with my work!!

02/05/2021

Awesome! Joe and John did great work! They were professional, knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Changing locks, rekeying locks, fixing strikers, making keys

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

We aim to please! Thanks for the positive review!!

01/27/2021

He came out and within a short period of time disassembled the lock, made the repair and got it to work. Because of its age the door is difficult to operate but it does work. He also adjusted the frame strike plate. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I have a 98 year old home with a lock on the front door that needed repair. Joe reached out provided free information to help me deal with the problem and after cleaning reassembling the lock I still was unable to get it to work. He came out and repaired it and the striking plate on the frame so the door would close properly also.

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

I'm glad I could help! Thanks for the positive review!!

Residential, Commercial Mobile Locksmith, Serving North East Ohio Lock Rekeys, New Locks & Keys, Dead Bolts & Door Closers, Safe Service - Openings & Combination Changes, High Security & Master Keying, Access Control & Electric Strikes.

CREDIT, BILLING/OPEN ACCOUNTS.