J S CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since June 2006

3910 Brooklyn Ave

Cleveland, OH 44109

FIVE EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS USED. COST DETERMINED BY JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY.

Dorothy F.
10/20/2006
From the first call to the finish everything went well. Jim was a pleasure to work with. He was polite, called when he was running late, and professional. The bricks look great. He cleaned up the area nicely.
Description of Work
We had several bricks on the edge of the hearth of our fireplace come loose and/or fall off. We asked to have them put back using the original bricks.
fireplaces
MADELINE A.
09/21/2006
Jim was very professional in every aspect of the job. Jim came to inspect the job and brought a list of references with him. He gave me a quote and then wrote up a contract and I had it in the mail within two days' time. After I accepted the bid, he gave me a start and finish date. He arrived on time, did a fantastic job, cleaned up the job site, was courteous and dependable. I would recommend him to others without any hesitation. He did a superlative job.
Description of Work
He removed 9 courses of our fireplace chimney and rebuilt to original configuration. He inspected and replaced flue liner. He installed new screen and rain cap. Additionally, Jim tuck pointed and did minor grinding on service chimney. Also, at our request, he power washed old section of original chimney.
Category
chimney caps, chimney repair, pressure washing, fireplaces
DEAN B.
06/29/2006
First of all, they showed up. Which is a plus, since I had two others recommended to me (before I was an Angie's list member), one of which never showed, the other didn't even bother to come give me a quote. Jim's team did the work quickly, cleanly, thoroughly, and went well beyond my expectations, particularly with the work they did on the stoop. I would recommend Jim and his crew again. Jim has 18 years experience as a mason and has been in business on his own for a few years.
Description of Work
Tuckpointing of two chimneys. Rebuild/Tuckpoint two window wells. Tuckpointing around front entryway. Lowered front stoop.
masonry, chimney repair

Chimney Guys Ohio

Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises.

Window Genie of Cleveland West

Window Genie of Cleveland West is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

MASTER PAINTING PLUS

During this COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking safety precautions to ensure your home projects are completed with your safety and health in mind. Please call today for details! Family owned and operated business. Business owner personally works on every job.

Yes, inquire for details