HOME PRIDE HOUSE INSPECTIONS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

My job is to provide you (our customers) with current information about the home they are purchasing. We have been in business since 1994....

Ohio has one of the highest radon exposure levels in the US and is in drastic need of reduction. We have an experienced team of professionally certified Radon Mitigation Specialists with state of the art radon testing and removal equipment to serve each one of our customers unique challenges.

I own a pest control company. I am licensed by the State of Ohio to apply pesticides and rodenticides. I can perform wood destroying pest inspections for real estate transactions such as VA loans or FHA loans. I have been in business since 2003.

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

05/21/2016

Initially, I thought it went well. I thought he was a bit high priced compared to others but I found him on Angie's List so I thought he was honest and competent. Unfortunately, neither of these turned out to be true. I hired him in Spring of 2015 to inspect a house I was purchasing in Newbury. In the winter of 2015/2016 I noticed water dripping into the house from the bathroom ceilings. (upstairs...

Description of Work
He provided a house inspection.

Category home inspection

A home inspector's job is to inform the prospective buyer of the current condition of a home. A home that has had repairs done, with no evidence of any current problem, would not be listed as an issue. The knowledge of any past issues should have been given in sellers property disclosure.

03/14/2016

Very thoroughprofessional

Description of Work
Home inspection before purchase

09/30/2015

while this company did a fine job on the home inspection, the price caught us off guard. make sure you check the contract before you agree to the work!

Description of Work
home inspection

04/11/2015

Jack Wendel, the inspector, was prompt and thorough in his assessment of the 10 year old home we were purchasing. I received his detailed report the day following the inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection and radon testing for a home we were buying

Category home inspection,radon testing

08/11/2014

I contacted Jack for a house inspection and he happened to have an opening the next morning which we scheduled with him. He was on time and immediately began the inspection. Jack was very thorough and detail oriented. He explained why and what he was looking for. He found a couple major issues of concern and recommended we consult with specialists. We had a specialist review one of the issues the ...

Description of Work
General home inspection, testing for wood boring insects, and radon.

Category home inspection,radon testing,real estate agents

Home Inspections, Radon testing and Wood destroying insect inspections (WDI)

Check, PayPal