Holland Paving

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 1998

Holland Paving has been serving the private sector for over 30 years. We provide asphalt work for residential, commercial, and industrial facilities in Northeast Ohio. Services include: Asphalt installation, repair and maintenance - Storm drain installation and repair, concrete and all parking lot services. We are licensed, bonded and insured. (Workman's Compensation Certificates available upon request). 50 seasonal Employees. Estimates are free!...

The Plumbing Source

For the fastest service please CALL to schedule an appointment or estimate (216-365-0600). As a Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner, The Plumbing Source is TRUST WORTHY, family owned and operated with over 34 years of industry experience. We are much more than a plumbing company because we offer services ranging from PLUMBING, EXCAVATION, HEATING and COOLING, to total BATHROOM REMODELS! We are large enough to serve your needs, while small enough to care about building a relationship. Greg Faustina, the owner, is a master plumber and is actively involved and past officer of PHCC (Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors of Ohio) to exceed quality standards. All employees are uniformed and randomly drug tested. Technicians are trained every two weeks on the latest to ensure you are getting the best service. What sets us apart from our competitors is our AVAILABILITY to our customers (when you call us, you will talk with a live person 24/7), our commitment to use HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS and LABOR, and most importantly….our commitment to our customers! Water damage can ruin a home. Trust our LICENSED, BONDED, INSURED professionals in your home for long lasting results. It is our goal to build a relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs.

Offers by The Plumbing Source on Angi
WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

Offers by WyattWorks Plumbing  on Angi
JRs Affordable Landscaping

Led by our owner, who has more than 25 years of experience, our team strives to provide reliable and affordable landscaping, cleanout, snow removal, and lawn care services. From lawn mowing and installation to yard cleanup and other odd jobs, you can trust our team to do the work for you. Look around our website to see the different services we offer in and around Cleveland, Ohio!

07/22/2020

Never even bothered to show up for estimate!

Description of Work
Asphalt Resurface

Category concrete repair

We are very sorry to hear this, it is our first encounter with your request. We have checked our records back to a month ago and find no record of the call. We would be very happy to give you a quote! Thank you for the feedback.

07/11/2018

Service was excellent from initial point of contact, to discussing the job with an estimator and ultimately to the work performed. When crew showed up at 7AM on the day scheduled, I walked around the property with the foreman to discuss my concerns. I asked him to be particularly careful at our concrete patio and garage floor transition to the asphalt. He said he is particularly careful in everyth...

Description of Work
Resurface asphalt driveway

02/08/2018

They were great. I can't complain about them at all.

Description of Work
They resurfaced and sealed my driveway.

12/26/2017

Smooth professional job. cracks pretty much sealed, and a small blemish of imperfection was promptly corrected. Good communications, quality work, reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
recoating and sealing of driveway

09/17/2017

Work done at rental house, I couldn't be there but stopped after work and job was done. Looks great

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveway

07/15/2017

Contacted them through Angie's list on a Sunday night. The first response was great!! They messaged me at 8:01 Monday morning. Was told a person would call about giving me a estimate. Went down hill from there. Didn't hear from they for a couple of days. I contacted them again through Angie's list. I didn't receive a response unit a week and a half later. I talked with a guy who told me he wanted to come out and meet with me. He asked what time was good for me. I told him Friday around 5:30pm. He told me he doesn't work past 4:00pm but he made the appointment anyway. He never showed up or called!!! He called me about the missed appointment almost a week later. I contracted someone who wanted the work and showed up when they said they would.

Description of Work
Wanted new pad put in and driveway repaved

06/23/2017

Extremely well. Maris who answered the phone was very informative and polite. I had a thorough estimate in 24 hours. She totally understood my problem and responded above and beyond my expectations. I would use Holland Paving again.

Description of Work
Advice as well as a written estimate for driveway repair

06/05/2017

Great! The guys arrived when they were scheduled and the work was done in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
My driveway needed to be sealed again.

03/14/2017

Company was very responsive and did exactly the work they said they would. One little mistake, that actually worked out to my benefit. I needed the driveway at my rental property sealed 1 year after it was repaired (as recommended by them). They accidentally sealed the driveway at my billing address rather than the service address. They corrected their mistake and did not charge me for the service at the wrong address. There was no fuss resolving this issue, and they immediately apologized and did the work at the proper address the following day. The finished product looked very good, and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Needed asphalt driveway repaired. Also had them reseal the driveway 1 year later.

02/09/2017

It was very good. They didn't even wait for me to pay them. They did the job, and left. I asked when do you want me to pay you, they just said to send it in. It was an great place, I had to have asphalt done with the city. Another company wanted to charge 3500, the inspector wanted to seal the cracks. They came out and worked, and they were gone. These guys were great. They did a great job, and I was pleased with that. Perfect. They even went on the internet and looked at my property, and they knew the price, before they even came out. They came and did it, and it was done. They are quick, and they do not do anything extra. They do what they say they are going to do. They are not after any extra money. It took them about an couple hours, and you don't drive on it for a couple of days.

Description of Work
Asphalt the driveway.

Category driveway contractor

Asphalt Installation, Sealing, Striping, & Repair. Storm Drainage & Concrete.

Steps, Basements, Leveling.