Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2008

7400 BROOKPARK RD

Cleveland, OH 44129

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

03/06/2015

CAROL T.

Description of Work

Category home theater design, tv repair, computer repair

01/13/2009

Ray B.

The salesmen were very helpful by helping me find the right TV for me. With Best Buy being as competitive as they are, it also came at a great price. The sales associates were very helpful in answering any questions I had.

Description of Work
I bought a TV from them.

Category tv sales

11/15/2008

JACK R.

Best Buy Geek Squad (BBGS) excepted the computer for repair and charged me $200.00 in advance. The next day the computer was returned to me after BBGS had reloaded all the software original to the machine. Two hours later I got the blue screen at home and immediately returned the computer to BBGS. Two days later I received a call informing me that my hard drive had failed. I delivered my backup hard drive to BBGS. The next day BBGS returned my computer. Within a day the blue screen returned. I returned the computer to BBGS. Ten days and 2 calls later, I went to BBGS in frustration to pick up my computer whether they were finished or not. The computer was not finished, and the lead tech told me that he could not determine the cause of the failure, but wanted me to buy another hard drive. I told him that it was inconceivable that two hard drives had failed, one of which was my backup, and that I did not want to fund his "Easter Egg" hunt in regard to my computer. I then explained that since he could not determine the cause of my problem, he had not provided me with a service. I therefore requested my money be returned to me. BBGS refused to refund my money. The discussion continued until the manager got involved. She convinced to give BBGS another try and I agreed. Two days later I received my computer. It had a blue screened within a day. I contacted customer affairs of Best Buy. Filed my complaint and requested my money be refunded. To date, I have not received a refund, my computer still does not function properly and BBGS admits they cannot resolve my problem. So if my car ran poorly and I took it to a repairman. Would anyone pay the repairman if he could not repair the car? I accept the fact that some problems are beyond certain technician's ability to resolve. However, why should I pay that technician to tell me he cannot fix a problem? Do not take your computer to Best Buy. They want your money in advance so that you have no leverage to protect yourself.

Description of Work
The service that I wanted Best Buy Geek Squad in Steel Yard Commons to provide was to resolve a "blue screen" issue with my HP laptop. The computer would intermittently reboot.

Category computer repair

04/05/2008

declan K.

Very well. He answered my questions also and there were many. I'm new to this wireless stuff.

Description of Work
Installed & configured wireless router.

Category computer repair

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

Fix it appliance service

We fix all major appliances, We service Samsung, LG, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Amana, Kitchenaid and GE. We are Authorized service provider for: - Samsung - LG - Electrolux - Frigidaire - Sharp Factory authorized and trained technicians. We offer 10% discount on labor for Seniors and New customers.

Express Appliance Repair

Quick, Reliable Service We provide an upfront $120 Service Fee! No hourly charges. We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering no nonsense Flat Rate Quotes. Only pay the price you are quoted before any repair is done, no matter how long the diagnosis may take. Our techs are trained frequently in the ever changing designs and technology to stay ahead of the curve.

TV Sales
    TV Repair
    Computer Sales
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.