Flat Rate Movers

Founded 1967 • With Angi since September 2012

Flat rate moving, hauling, carpet and upholstery cleaning. Moving anywhere in the U.S. , Senior citizen and disability specials and rates. Bonded and insured....

Final Destination Moving Company

We provide quality service at competitive pricing. We are fully insured and handle anything from small apartment units to large office moves and anything in between! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by Final Destination Moving Company on Angi
Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

Organic Green Carpet Clean

**$99 SPECIAL 3 Rooms of Organic Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning Plus Deodorizer and Sanitizer*** AFFORDABLE PRICES - We use all ORGANIC and GREEN PRODUCTS!**Owner operated. 30+ years experience in the carpet cleaning field. In business since 2008. Uses organic and green cleaning products, as well as essential oils for deodorizing and disinfecting carpets. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No subs. Additional email - info@organicgreencarpetclean.com / (216) 661-5855

Offers by Organic Green Carpet Clean on Angi

02/17/2018

The man on the phone was very rude and abrupt. He didn’t seem like he wanted my business. I asked him if was ok and that he sounded a little abrasive. He hung up on me. Not a good interaction at all. Don’t know why he is on Angie’s list with an attitude like that.

Description of Work
Called for quote to pack and move.

07/24/2017

They were very neat, clean, and very efficient with the time also. He knew what he was doing and I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Mel went and picked up some appliances for me and installed the appliances as well. Mel also moved a few things to my basement.

07/24/2017

It went pretty well, no hiccup no confusion, like 123.

Description of Work
House move

07/24/2017

His price was lower than the other offers I looked into. He was very punctual arriving when he said he would. The gentleman who came with him was very professional. The workers he used I would feel comfortable using even with out him. I would recommend him and use him, again.

Description of Work
Moving Service out of storage unit into apartment

07/24/2017

They did a very good job. They were careful and on-time for the job. Gave a proper estimate on time and price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They moved me.

Category moving companies

Flat rate moving, hauling, carpet and upholstery cleaning.

Ask for details.