Ferretti Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1960 • With Angi since September 1997

Family owned. Bob and Mary Ferretti . Bob is owner and operater of all plumbing. Mary Ferretti is co owner and secretary. Bob has been doing plumbing for 32 years....

McHugh's Plumbing Inc

McHugh's Plumbing, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company located in Chesterland, Ohio. servicing all your gas, water and sewer needs. You can count on us for professional advice, top quality work and comprehensive service – even after your project is complete. Additional DBA - Robert McHugh's Plumbing Inc. Additional contact name - Bob McHugh.

Approved Plumbing Co

Approved Plumbing is a family owned and operated local business with over 150 years of combined industry experience. At Approved Plumbing Company it is our philosophy to provide impressive customer service by being exceptionally prompt, courteous, clean, knowledgeable, reliable, and responsible. We will constantly strive to be highly efficient and organized in all aspects of our business and to use only the very best in quality material and state of the art equipment. Our employees will be highly trained individuals who take great pride in their work, command respect of their peers as well as be respectful of others. We will pride ourselves in being honest, loyal, trustworthy, and true professionals as we try to maintain our goals as industry leaders in the service and repair field. As a Super Service Award winner, we are an excellent plumbing company for Angie’s List members because of our quality of work and our years of industry experience. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your plumbing needs.

Offers by Approved Plumbing Co on Angi
Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you.

Offers by Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc on Angi

12/18/2018

Likely time and day scheduled on first call. Called to confirm first thing in the AM. Arrived on time. Identified and repaired the problem (cartridge) within 30 minutes. I have used Ferretti Plumbing in the past and always have been a satisfied customer. Very responsive, professional, and personable. Always willing to answer questions and share knowledge.

Description of Work
Repair leaking kitchen faucet (single handle, pull down sprayer)

10/16/2017

It went very well, they do good work.

Description of Work
They replaced a spray attachment on my sink.

05/17/2017

Mr. Ferretti was willing to work with the homeowner by showing me what I could do myself to keeps costs down as much as possible and was professional and thorough in the work he did himself. I couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Replaced drain piping under basement floor.

05/06/2015

We have had the same guy for a number of years and he is very good. My wife takes care of the bills. He is thorough, and he goes over everything twice, and makes sure there are no leaks. He is convenient, and him and his wife are overall nice. The cost is reasonable. He was out of town, and he called the next day and said we would be the first one on the schedule. He is very quick, and he is right...

Description of Work
We use Ferretti Plumbing. We last used them two days ago. He put new guts in the toilet.

02/01/2015

Mr. Bob Ferretti came out and figured out why my walk-in basement had flooded for the first time in 50 years. This was not an easy task, because he also had to look at the issues of my rain gutters. He explained the amount of water that was landing on my driveway and roof and coming in simply was too much for the drain pipes from my house. Mr. Ferretti attends yearly seminars and educational sessi...

Description of Work
During the flood season of May 2015, I needed somebody to find out where the drainage from our basement was going and to snake it out. I called Ferretti for a referral, not realizing he did outside drainage work as well as indoor plumbing.

Category plumbing

Plumbing.,snake all drains, install water heaters, remodeling bathrooms , kitchens, install toilets, piping , snake out main sanitary sewers, repair frozen water lines. etc... , We charge $78.00 an hour

N/A