EZTransitions, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2014

A l and Marilyn Whitmer, Owners: Extensive backgrounds in Total Clean-Outs,Specializing in Estate and Liquidation Sales, Home Sale Preparation which include Painting to freshen home, Cleaning of Home,prior to listing home for sale. Power Washing, Small repairs both electrical and plumbing. Moving services available. 10 Employees divided into crews to best fit the circumstances per job. Professional, respectful service is what we expect from ourselves and employees. We're truely a ONE STOP SHOP, This makes your Transition, EZ...

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

Pest Exterminating - Steam Cleaning & Disinfecting

Specializing in General Pest Control ( BUGS, INSECTS & RODENTS), Steam Cleaning ( **PET STAIN PROS**) and Disinfecting ( COVID-19). Our clients our pleased with our variety of plans, programs and services. We work with residential and commercial clients.

Organic Green Carpet Clean

**$99 SPECIAL 3 Rooms of Organic Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning Plus Deodorizer and Sanitizer*** AFFORDABLE PRICES - We use all ORGANIC and GREEN PRODUCTS!**Owner operated. 30+ years experience in the carpet cleaning field. In business since 2008. Uses organic and green cleaning products, as well as essential oils for deodorizing and disinfecting carpets. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No subs. Additional email - info@organicgreencarpetclean.com / (216) 661-5855

Offers by Organic Green Carpet Clean on Angi

04/04/2019

EZTransitions is a company that you need for the unusual situation where a lost loved one forces you to prepare their home for sale. I used EZTransitions initially to remove 50 years of clutter to prepare the house for sale. However, I quickly found out that EZTransitions was able to do much more and I ended up using them to not only clean out the house, but to also perform minor repairs on walls ...

Description of Work
Prepare home for sale

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,interior painters,home staging

09/01/2017

Al Whitmer and his wife Marilyn were a great help and pleasure to work with. They helped us with everything during this difficult time for my family. They offered very helpful advice.

Description of Work
They are a estate liquidation company. They cleaned out my parents house and held several sales to sell furniture, cars etc.

12/26/2016

My mother's house was filled with 51 years' worth of furniture, books, knickknacks, and junk. EZ transitions disposed of the junk, appraised anything of value for sale, ran a three-day house sale, then completely emptied and cleaned the house of a walk-through by the new owners. I wish I had known years ago about their service-I would have avoided a lot of worry. The proceeds from the house sale m...

06/09/2016

This contractor exceeded our expectations. He was prompt, professional and careful with our possessions. He left the home in good order each day. He kept all his promises.

Description of Work
Walls and ceilings were patched and painted. New lighting fixtures were installed.

Category interior painters

11/03/2015

Al and his crew were extremely kind and helpful at a time when my sister and I were overwhelmed. Dealing with our mothers home and preparing it for sale was much more difficult than we anticipated.

Description of Work
Walked through house with me and made suggestions. Cleaned out house - either sold or donated items. Painted and repaired walls. Touched up outside of house. Repaired faucets. Removed wallpaper. Always kept me aware of costs.

Category auction services

Cleaning. Home Sale Preparations.

Real Estate Sales