Eltopa Builders, LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

We have 3-5 employees servicing Greater Cleveland area. Discounts to senior citizens of 10% of total bill always! Our 1-year warranty on all labor is standard with us. We keep an outstanding network of subcontractors for referrals for the repairs we are not highly experienced in. Our company, as a member of our local Better Business Bureau, keeps an A-rating. Free Estimates. 24-hour service on Electrical or HVAC with an emergency after hours charge of $100....

Klaus Roofing Systems of NE Ohio

Call us today for all your Roofing needs!

Offers by Klaus Roofing Systems of NE Ohio on Angi
Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basements

01/10/2012

The over-all experience was negative.

Description of Work
I called this company and spoke with a man; he came 3 days later. He told me at the time he would return, and look at the roof. Then I was asked, how was I gonna pay? I told him check or credit card. I never heard from the business again. The person who came and spoke with me in person seemed to be more concerned about steering me to a home improvement loan with an agency in the Buckeye area. This sounded fishy to me. I could see a person getting a home improvement loan, then no work is performed and the person who got the loan is on the hook. I would avoid this company.

Category decks,roofing

08/30/2011

No work was done but there very knowledgeable about there craft

Description of Work
Gave estimate on porch repairs and and happy with the promptness and professional attitude presented unfortunately I went with another company but will keep this company on standby .

Category decks

Residential and commercial services of roofing, decks, fences, porches, window repair, gutters, fascia, tree service, basement waterproofing, fire alarms and control panels.

Check, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available