EAST WOODWORKING CO

Founded 1957 • With Angi since March 2004

4.4

Cabinet Makers - Custom woodworking...

GT Painting

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. GT Painting is a small painting company that offers hands on work from me the owner. I employ 2 painters. GT PAINTING offers competitive pricing in several phases of cosmetic repair such as interior and exterior painting, drywall repair & finishing, plaster repair, wall resurfacing / skimcoating , wallpaper removal, and power washing. Quality finish, neatness and cleanliness are standard practice with GT PAINTING. I can make water damaged walls and ceilings look new again. Repairing old classic homes no problem for GT. Call Greg to schedule.

MASTER PAINTING PLUS

During this COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking safety precautions to ensure your home projects are completed with your safety and health in mind. Please call today for details! Family owned and operated business. Business owner personally works on every job.

Fresh Coat of Hudson

Fresh Coat Painters of Hudson is an experienced Hudson painter servicing the local Hudson and surrounding communities. Our company offers a wide range of interior and exterior painting services, and we approach every project with the highest level of quality craftsmanship. Our

11/26/2013

The service provider is really an artist. He is very detail oriented. It does take a while for him to get the work done but that is due to the detail that is put into the work.

Description of Work
They made brand new custom cabinets for a kitchen remodel. The cabinets were painted white.

Category custom cabinets,interior painters

09/25/2013

When we ordered the cabinets we were very clear about the fact that we wanted the slides for the drawers and the trash insert to be solid and heavy duty and the cabinets overall of good quality, otherwise we could have bought average pre fab cabinets at Home Depot. So when he quoted a price of $1200.00, although I thought it was high, I believed we were getting superior quality. Not so. The cabine...

Description of Work
Made two standard size kitchen cabinets, one of which had a trash/recycle glide insert.

Category custom cabinets

07/24/2011

We initially wanted a simple built-in bookshelf for our condo bedroom. After meeting with Coby from East Woodworking, we decided to go with a more elaborate bookshelf/cabinet. The results were amazing. We now have a custom designed, modern looking "work of art." It is so much more than a bookshelf/cabinet. The craftmanship and quality are superlative.

Description of Work
We purchased a book shelf/cabinet that was custom designed and made.

Category woodworking

07/14/2010

They are excellent workers and fine craftsman. They're not the cheapest guys in town, but certainly the best.

Description of Work
They remodeled a room in our house for us.

Category remodeling

05/07/2010

I wanted to create a storage space for all of my books. East Woodworking was recommended by my contractor. The work was excellent and gives the space a richness that was missing before. Their choice of woods, the detailed work and their general craftsmanship was excellent. I even asked them to create a space in the bookcases for my CD's and they responded and completed the job the next day next da...

Description of Work
East Woodworking installed two cherry book cases for me on each side of an alcove off my living room. The bookcases were 96 inches high on each side.

Category woodworking

Manufactures Custom Wood & Formica Cabinets And Solid Surface Counter Tops For Residential & Commercial Use

Check, Financing Available