Duman's Lock & Safe Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 1997

Duman's Lock & Safe, Inc. has been in business since 1980. Membership in Associated Locksmiths of America guarantees that the most knowledgeable technicians will service you. Our experience includes work for Amerimark, Amphion Executive Safe, Arhaus Furniture, Berea Board of Education, Conrads, Charter One Bank, CB Richard Ellis, Cleveland Board of Education, Crocker Park, Cuyahoga Community College, Darice/Pat Catan's, FORD, Fox8/TV8, Gale's Garden Center, Heritage Safe, ITT Technical, IX Center and IX Jet Center, JPMorgan Chase, Kaplan Institute, Ostendorf Morris, The Cheescake Factory, The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Hyatt Regency Hotel. We also do work for many municipal police departments and government agencies. This is just a small sample of the companies we service....

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

05/28/2016

Upon purchasing a home, I hired Duman Lock and Safe to install a Multi Lock deadbolt on one door, and replace the cylinder on another with a Multi Lock. I was charged $685.80 for the locks and installation, which was excessively high. But I chose to go ahead and use this company due to their good reviews. However, the complete lock that was installed has always been very difficult to lock the door due to the deadbolt not being lined up well with the hole drilled into the door frame, and strike plate. It is now a Friday night, and I can not lock my door. The deadbolt will not slide into the lock plate. I have called Duman Lock and Safe three times, and they refuse to answer my calls. I am unable to secure my door, so can not go to bed for the night, and have to hope that a different locksmith will come to my house on Saturday morning to fix the improper installation done by Duman Lock and Safe. I DO NOT recommend this company. Their prices are extremely high, they can not install a lock properly, and now refuse to respond to my calls for assistance.

Description of Work
Installed one complete Multi Lock deadbolt and one Multi Lock cylinder in an existing deadbolt.

11/11/2015

When I realized the workers had locked the keys in the house and it was a weekend I thought I was stuck. I looked on Angie's List and found Duman's Locksmith. Not only did he return my call he was out that day saying he did not want to make me wait. he called me 15 mins away so I could meet him there and got the job done quickly. He was extremely professional and helpful. it is hard to find a reliable locksmith I HAVE FOUND MINE NOW.

Description of Work
the workers locked my keys in the house, he came and got into the house and made more keys.

09/23/2014

The door wasn't locking so he had to come back. He had a hard time. They eventually got it done.

Description of Work
We had our home re-keyed.

03/13/2014

Locksmith called morning of appointment to let me know when he would be there. He called again to let mine know he was about a half-hour behind. He showed up at the new time and was quick, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
5 locks re-keyed and 1 lock fixed.

07/29/2013

He was responsive and professional when I called for service. He came out to my home, changed my locks, provided keys and solved my safety concerns. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Change locks on my front and back doors and provide keys.

06/21/2013

I gave them a list of the people I have contacted. After calling 4 vendors I thought of going with this company. I asked if they would match the other price of companies I spoke with. Gave him our property managers name. We had a door that was kicked in that needed replaced. But initially it was just a rekey.. We need a door and the whole replacement. I called him to tell him not to go out there today. In the process of that I asked to speak with one of the owners and spoke with Maryland. She asked which owner and I said I don't know. She said if you talked to the person you should have written it down. She was indignent. I have an issue with those who speak to me unprofessionaly. When she spoke to me that way I have an issue. They were on the top of the list for me to hire and now they are at the bottom. I told them we are done doing business. This business is owned by multiple owners and they are not all unprofessional but due to this one particular owner is unprofessional in the way that she speaks with customers.

Description of Work
Absolutley nothing.

03/31/2013

Great experience, prompt, and efficient.

Description of Work
My wifes car somehow locked while running in the garage. Duman's gave me the quote over the phone as well as an estimated time to get to my house(they ended up being earlier than they thought). They showed up, had the right tools, and had the car open in minutes. Great service, obviously knew exactly what they were doing.

12/12/2012

My son had just purchased his first home from what turned out to be a suspicious character. We got the keys late on a friday and it was apparent we needed to rekey as soon as possible. We were moving him in on that Saturday and were leary of many keys were out there especially since the keys they gave did not open all of the doors. I consulted Angies list and picked the 3 locksmiths that had the most reviews and called them. I went with Dumans because of the personality of Russ Duman. He sold me on his business by putting my needs at the top of his list. He came to Barberton at no extra expense on a Saturday at no extra expense. He arrived on time with everything he needed and rekeyed 5 locks to match and installed a deadbolt and also gave us his recommendations on the garage door lock situation. He quoted us an amount and came in under that. He was quick, efficient, kind and cleaned up afterwards. He knew this was a young couple just starting out and did not oversell them product or take advantage of their lack of experience. He cleaned up . Could not have had a better experience or selected a better company!!!! Very impressed with Russ Duman and would recommend highly to anyone. Great job Russ, your dad should be proud of how you took care of things while they were out of town!! Patti Nokes

Description of Work
First home purchase and needed to rekey 5 locks to match, fix one of them, install a new deadbolt to match and advise on a garge door issue.

10/20/2012

We were really impressed because although he was on his way to another job and unable to help us, he took a few minutes to warn us against scammers who just drill out a lock instead of trying to pick it, and then charge a lot of money to install a new lock. He explained what a reasonable rate would be and warned us to be careful. We appreciated his help.

Description of Work
We called on a Saturday morning when we'd locked ourselves out of our house but he was on his way to another job and unable to help.

08/03/2012

I called at 7:30 or so in the evening. It was going to be $125 for an afterhours service call. Even though he had a job down in Akron, he turned around and came service my house in Broadview Heights because he knew his next job was going to take a while. He arrived within 30 minutes and had my lock done in less than 1 minute. It was pretty amazing, though I was a little amazed that it was going to cost me $125 for such quick work. That being said, he was very clear that this was what it was going to cost before he came, so it wasn't unfair. I should have gone into locksmithing!

Description of Work
I got locked out of my house by accident. The deadbolt wasn't locked, just the bottom.

Category locksmith

Residential & Commercial Locksmith Service, Install, Replace, Re-Key, Duplicate, Install Master Key Systems For Schools & Offices, Emergency Lock-Out Work, Change Combo, Sells Safes, Open & Repair Safes, Installs Security Systems, Open Locked Auto's & Rekey & Repair Auto Locks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express