Duman's Lock & Safe Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 1997

Duman's Lock & Safe, Inc. has been in business since 1980. Membership in Associated Locksmiths of America guarantees that the most knowledgeable technicians will service you. Our experience includes work for Amerimark, Amphion Executive Safe, Arhaus Furniture, Berea Board of Education, Conrads, Charter One Bank, CB Richard Ellis, Cleveland Board of Education, Crocker Park, Cuyahoga Community College, Darice/Pat Catan's, FORD, Fox8/TV8, Gale's Garden Center, Heritage Safe, ITT Technical, IX Center and IX Jet Center, JPMorgan Chase, Kaplan Institute, Ostendorf Morris, The Cheescake Factory, The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Hyatt Regency Hotel. We also do work for many municipal police departments and government agencies. This is just a small sample of the companies we service....

Joe's Lock & Key

Locally Owned and operated since 1994. We offer prompt, professional service, with a personal touch, at an affordable price. Angie's List member discounts! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Call for pricing. Credit Cards Accepted!

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

05/28/2016

Upon purchasing a home, I hired Duman Lock and Safe to install a Multi Lock deadbolt on one door, and replace the cylinder on another with a Multi Lock. I was charged $685.80 for the locks and installation, which was excessively high. But I chose to go ahead and use this company due to their good reviews. However, the complete lock that was installed has always been very difficult to lock the door...

Description of Work
Installed one complete Multi Lock deadbolt and one Multi Lock cylinder in an existing deadbolt.

11/11/2015

When I realized the workers had locked the keys in the house and it was a weekend I thought I was stuck. I looked on Angie's List and found Duman's Locksmith. Not only did he return my call he was out that day saying he did not want to make me wait. he called me 15 mins away so I could meet him there and got the job done quickly. He was extremely professional and helpful. it is hard to find a reli...

Description of Work
the workers locked my keys in the house, he came and got into the house and made more keys.

09/23/2014

The door wasn't locking so he had to come back. He had a hard time. They eventually got it done.

Description of Work
We had our home re-keyed.

03/13/2014

Locksmith called morning of appointment to let me know when he would be there. He called again to let mine know he was about a half-hour behind. He showed up at the new time and was quick, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
5 locks re-keyed and 1 lock fixed.

07/29/2013

He was responsive and professional when I called for service. He came out to my home, changed my locks, provided keys and solved my safety concerns. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Change locks on my front and back doors and provide keys.

Category locksmith

Residential & Commercial Locksmith Service, Install, Replace, Re-Key, Duplicate, Install Master Key Systems For Schools & Offices, Emergency Lock-Out Work, Change Combo, Sells Safes, Open & Repair Safes, Installs Security Systems, Open Locked Auto's & Rekey & Repair Auto Locks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express