Do It All Plumbing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2005

4482 W 214th St

Cleveland, OH 44126

Do It All Plumbing is located in Fairview Park, Ohio. As a full service plumbing and remodeling company, we can handle all of your plumbing needs from a leaky faucet to a complete bathroom, kitchen or basement remodel. Because customer satisfaction is our top priority, we will always meet or exceed your expectations....

02/23/2022

Jara D.

We discovered we had water damage to the flooring in our laundry room and needed to find the source, as it did not appear to be coming from our washing machine. We contacted Joe and he was able to fit us in within a couple of days. We were able to discuss our water issue beforehand on the phone, and he contacted us when he was running a little late the day of the appointment, so we appreciated the clear communication. He removed some damaged flooring and drywall to discover that the wall was wet on the inside and there was a lot of mold present. He then ran water and tested the many different faucets that had any possibility of being the source of the water. He found the leak to be originating from the condo next door so we could contact someone else to turn off the water, preventing further damage. Joe was very thorough and explained everything he was doing. He was very nice and said he would share any information needed with our insurance company, which was helpful. Thank you Joe!

Description of Work
Find source of water leak and damage

02/23/2021

carol S.

Excellent work and friendly plumber. He explained things as he went and told us he would only charge us a fair and reasonable fee. We feel comfortable in having him come out for any future problems.

Description of Work
Had sewer drain snaked out.

Category flooring contractor, plumbing, sewer cleaning

12/14/2020

Laura B.

Scheduling was a breeze. Fantastic job! Knowledgeable and efficient! Clean, left no mess behind. Followed all covid protocols. Plan on hiring again for work in future.

Description of Work
Replaced rusted rotted section of pipe in basement going from hot water tank to bathroom shower.

07/17/2020

John R.

Joe is an excellent and honest plumber. He answered my call immediately and was able to come over on the same day. He took the time to diagnose and figure out the problem before automatically start snaking out the sewer main (which it didn’t need) like most plumbers would have done. He was very conscious on trying to fix the problem as economically as possible without performing any unnecessary services. That is hard to find nowadays . Unfortunately, most trades do that, but not Joe! I highly recommend his services. I will use him again!

Description of Work
Toilet wasn’t flushing properly

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Thank you very much for your business and taking time to review my company. JOE

06/18/2020

Nancy B.

It was fine. The work was done with an eye on keeping the bathroom mess at a minimum, and it was done correctly.

Description of Work
Toilet needed to be pulled and the plumbing line snaked out.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/18/2020

Nancy B.

Joe called us back quite soon the evening that we called and made an appointment for the next morning. He arrived promptly, and diagnosed the problem. He then diagnosed why the original plumbing construction caused this problem and explained what would be necessary to rectify this issue. He worked very hard for 3 hours, wrote out a very detailed bill, and cleaned up his work area in the bathroom. He provided all the answers we needed in order to understand each procedure. Definitely will hire again and would recommend for any plumbing work you might have.

Description of Work
Toilets would not flush, showers would not drain.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Thank you very much for your business and taking time to review my business. JOE

05/15/2020

Eli W.

Joe did a good job cleaning my main house drain which hadn't been done in years, he was polite and on time.

Description of Work
Cleaned main house drain

Category drain cleaning

Thank you very much for your business and your review. JJoe.

04/13/2020

Jean M.

Repaired with no issue. Old duplex with old style tile floor. Flange is not secured as it should be, so could not guarantee his work, which I understand. It was repaired by previous owner-that is when the flange was not as secure as it should be. Will need more thorough repair in the future, but for now no further leak!

Description of Work
Had a second floor toilet that had a leak into the ceiling on the first floor

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your business and taking time to review my company. Joe

04/07/2020

JILL R.

Everything went well. There was a lot of stuff to do. Joe worked hard and got the job done.

Description of Work
Gas lines checked and old valves replaced, pipes replaced and bathtub spigot adjusted.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to review my company. Joe

01/01/2020

Tina S.

Joe answered my initial call and set up an appointment for the next day. Arrived promptly and took care of the problem. Professional and reasonable.

Description of Work
Snake bathtubdrain

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

12/09/2019

Karen M.

Everything went very well. Joe was very kind to take care of this emergency issue on an Sunday afternoon. He was quickly able to ascertain what the problem was and how to fix it.

Description of Work
Leak in valve on pipe repaired and new valves installed.

11/27/2019

Danny V.

The plumbing work was not correctly and cost us thousands down the road. Would not recommend.

Description of Work
Plumbing with main sewer

Category plumbing

This is a false review, I will be contacting Angie’s list to have this removed. JOE

11/08/2019

Jack K.

Very well. Prompt . professional and reasonable.

Description of Work
checked for any gas leaks

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

10/22/2019

Joseph C.

It went great! Pre-work communication to set a time was responsive and clear. After he arrived and did the basic assessment, a cost was provided before going further. He was courteous and polite. I am keeping Joe and DoItAll Plumbing on my list of go-to service providers!

Description of Work
Reset a toilet that was leaking at the base.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and your reviews sir.joe

07/24/2019

Kevin S.

We had a simple job to be completed and it was the WORST service imaginable. First, the plumber (Joe) missed the first service call. I was willing to chalk that up to a mistake. Then, he left without checking his work. I had water EVERYWHERE. Third, the cost (685.00) was what I would consider outrageous considering the work completed. Fourth, ALL THIS "PLUMBER" NEEDED TO DO WAS TO ADMIT TO HIS MISTAKE AND APOLOGIZE FOR NOT COMPLETING WORK CORRECTLY. I wound up lecturing him and asking him to leave the premises. DO NOT HIRE THIS "PLUMBER" This was the first time I have been burned by Angie's List. I will not hesitate to utilize AL. Just be careful!

Description of Work
Replace sink (supplied), hook up new disposal.

Category plumbing

I would like to start off responding to this review by saying customer satisfaction is very important to me. The truth to this review is, I missed my scheduled estimate. I explained to the customer I got him mixed up with another customer that had been text messaging me like this customer was and I am sorry that I made the mistake and I could still come out that same day but he told me no let’s do it another day so I scheduled a new appointment for the 24th which was the next day. I would like to also state that none of my plumbing was leaking, when I tried to explain to the customer what was leaking he was very hostile towards me and verbally abusive. This customer did have a leak but it was from his rotted discharge hose from his dishwasher and I did not install and I tried to explain to him but the only thing he said to me was fix it or else there’s going to be a serious problem here in my kitchen, that is abuse. I fixed his hose on his dishwasher it was not my problem for no charge I am trying to explain to him once again what I can do to make sure my customer is happy and he told me to leave my house before I really get mad and something bad happens. That is the truth what happened at this customer‘s house. JOE

04/29/2019

MARY ANN A.

Emergent call because I was unable to work the water shutoff valve, and toilet suddenly and unexpectedly began constantly running after being flushed. Joe worked me into his schedule quickly, about an hour wait. Very professional and courteous. Very thorough and patient. Verbal estimate given and my approval was obtained before work commenced. Also he cleaned up neatly afterwards.

Description of Work
Installed new toilet fill valve, freed up frozen shutoff valve to toilet, replaced the toilet supply line.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. JOE

02/02/2019

Michelle M.

He came out within a half hour of my call. I had tried 4 other numbers before him an did not get any answers. I was so happy to find someone and he was close by. It was a frustrating job for him but he did a great job. He was very professional and up front on the cost. I am very happy with the work he did

Description of Work
Frozen/burst pipes

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your business and I was glad that I was able to get out there and help you with your first two pipes thanks. JOE

01/16/2019

Tim M.

Joe was outstanding. He was incredibly responsive and honest. I will definitely call him again when I have a plumbing issue.

Description of Work
Joe fixed a faucet in our bathroom and a sewer clog.

Thank you very much for your business , Thank you for your review. Joe

11/04/2018

Mark R.

First let me say that Joe answered the phone right away when I called. (never heard from another company). He rearranged his schedule to accommodate mine. The toilet was replaced as Joe was training an assistant. Very good work. He gave me a quote and stuck to the price even though he had to replace the water cable.

Description of Work
Toilet was leaking. Joe gave me the choice of replacing it or fixing it.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your business. JOE

09/13/2018

Christine N.

Joe was efficient and knowledgeable and we are pleased with the new faucets.

Description of Work
one sink and two outside faucets replaced

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the review and thank you for your business. JOE

08/15/2018

Michael H.

Went well. I called Joe in the morning, he said he'd be there that afternoon and would call me between noon and 1 PM. He did so and arrived 1/2 hour later. Rather than repair the leak on an old faucet just for it to leak again later, I opted for a new one and he had one on the truck. Installation went fairly quick.

Description of Work
Installed new brass faucet for laundry tub

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and thank you very much for taking the time to give me a review. JOE

06/26/2018

Patrick B.

Job went smoothly. The old tank was taken away.

Description of Work
hot water tank replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you very much for your service and your review sir. JOE

06/13/2018

Marie P.

Joe cleaned and reset the disposal, and now it's working again. Also, Joe helped me over the phone once when he was out of town. I was able to replace a part in the toilet tank that I never would have been able to without his help. He was patient in talking to me and very nice.

Description of Work
We had a clogged garbage disposal that stopped working.

05/09/2018

Rob H.

I had a ton of water pouring out of the wall beneath my kitchen sink any time the sink drained. I called Joe and he was able to fit me into his schedule within a day. Joe and his team were able to find the issue, replace my busted pipes, and snake the drain within a few hours. Great service.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain pipe repair

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Thank you very much for using do it all plumbing for your plumbing service, and thank you for your review. JOE

12/11/2017

Jeffrey H.

I called Joe and let him a message during the week. He called me back within 5 minutes asking me what work I need done. I told him it was an urgent need. He told me that he was out of town with his family on vacation, but he could get to me the first day he was back to work. This was fine with me and I was impressed that he personally called me back while vacationing with family. He arrived on time and got straight to work. He was done in about an hour and he was very professional. I'm very satisfied with his work and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
We needed 7 shut off valves replaced due to age, and a few were slow drip leaking.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review and your business sir merry Christmas.joe

Kingsmill Group Inc

Full-Service interior remodeling company. Specializing in basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. In business since 1996.

The Basement Guys - Cleveland

Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, gutter protection, gutter replacement, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basements or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and structural repair systems work, but don't just take our word for it. Check out the testimonials from other homeowners throughout Cuyahoga Falls, Cleveland, Akron, and Northeast Ohio who have said the same thing. From a wet basement and cracks along the foundation wall to damaged concrete and gutters, The Basement Guys® of Cleveland can help with all your basement needs.

Offers by The Basement Guys - Cleveland on Angi
    Cuyahoga Interiors & Carriers LLC

We specialize in all phases of flooring services, such as: laminate, vinyl, luxury vinyl, hardwood and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Na
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Plumbing repairs, hot water tanks, sewer snaking and repairs, complete bathroom, basement & kitchen remodeling.

ask for details