DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Ohio: General
07/27/2021

8324 DETROIT AVE

Cleveland, OH 44102

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right....

01/12/2021

Go to repair muffler,after one day muffler broken,waste my many,Never go again,Not recomanded.

Description of Work
Repair muffler.

Category muffler repair

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

07/10/2018

Detroit auto clinic was great. Brought my car in on a Saturday morning without an appointment and they managed to have my car ready to go Monday afternoon with the entire exhaust/muffler replaced. Excellent service! Will definitely be going back to them if i ever need anything in the future

Description of Work
Exhaust/muffler

Category muffler repair,auto repair

Work Completed On 06/10/2018

07/24/2017

They were able to accomplish everything that I needed at a fair price. My best friend is a mechanic but prohibitively far away for me to go to him. Nevertheless, when I asked him to give me a second opinion based on the diagnosis, they actually beat his price. I will continue to go to there.

Description of Work
I've had to go to get work on my brakes when they needed replaced and then again when my caliper seized on one of my wheels.

Work Completed On 05/19/2017

05/10/2017

If cost is your main concern, I would recommend them for straightforward issues that don't require troubleshooting labor. Paid $40 up front for troubleshooting labor. It cost another $90 for the air filter to be replaced. I was able to pick my car up that evening. The service was very friendly and professional, but I didn't completely understand until I got the final bill that the up front amount ...

Description of Work
Troubleshooting of problem with engine sometimes not catching, and ultimately replacement of air filter.

05/02/2016

Did the brake repair for what I thought was a very good price. I had a leaky exhaust flange and the owner suggested a good, economical fix ($75) that made sense considering it is a 12 year old car. He saved me money since I know many places would have tried a more expensive fix with after-market pipes. Car sounds like it should and the brakes feel perfect. I will use Detroit Auto Clinic again - I ...

Description of Work
Replaced front brake pads and rotors; repaired exhaust leak; replaced front/rear sway bar links

Category auto repair,car tires

Work Completed On 04/30/2016

03/03/2016

He was very patient. He was very busy the day I reached out and said he would keep me in mind for the next opening. I really appreciate that he stayed true to his word and remembered to call back and get me scheduled within that same day. He made the whole process easy and never pressured me and I appreciate his customer service.

Description of Work
I was having trouble with the tie rod on my car.

Category auto repair,car tires

Work Completed On 08/20/2015

10/16/2015

A few months pass still hearing the occasional noise, but I don't drive much, and the wheel literally falls off of the car. The mechanic that fixed it showed me a shattered ball bearing and some "arm " that should have been replaced. He said looks like the brakes had been replaced but nothing else. It could have been a tragic situation. wouldn't recommend this "mechanic"

Description of Work
he was asked to investigate the noise in the drivers side wheel. specifically asked abut the possibly of a ball bearing replacement. I got the car back still had some squeaking.

Work Completed On 09/15/2014

After looking at your Invoice, i can see that we recommended replacing the control arm but you declined the repairs at that time. we changed the frt brakes, frt stabilizer links and shocks, and oil change.

06/04/2015

He is really very good!. I have never have a problem with what he does, he is a nice guy and he gets some thing done.

Description of Work
He worked on my car battery cable.

Category auto repair,auto glass

Work Completed On 05/04/2015

06/01/2015

Very good service, punctual and respectful. Took my girlfriend car for job service. Her mechanic quoted her $400 for the job and said the rotors needs replacement. These guys were honest and decent. Got the car done on time and we paid only $160 for the job done. They said the rotors were in great condition and didn't need replacing. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Change brakes

Work Completed On 05/29/2015

01/26/2015

Excellent! Came up on Google Search. called and came right out. Fixed in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Reattached exhaust shield.

Category muffler repair,auto repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2014

Preventative Maintenance & Repairs, Brakes and Anti-lock ABS, Steering & Suspension, Air Conditioning & Heating, Computer Controlled Fuel Injection, Ignition & Tune Up, Engine Performance, Engine Service Light, Cooling, Drive Train, Clutch Replacements, Transmission, Electrical, Charging & Starting system, Front & Rear End Work, Passive Restraint and Airbag, 4 Wheel & All-wheel Drive Vehicles, Lube Service. Foreign & Domestic Cars, SUV’s and Vans.

BODY WORK TIRE MOUNTING, 1995 and older vehicle repairs. diesel