DAVE'S HAULING & CLEAN UP

Founded 1972 • With Angi since January 1998

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS WHEN NECESSARY. CHARGES PER LOAD, $125 MINIMUM. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ANOTHER CONTACT NAME IS FAYE....

Junk Tossers, LLC

Here at Junk Tossers LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Bulk Junk Removal, Estate and Whole House Clean Out, Storage Locker Clean Out, Demolition, Shed Removal. We offer reasonable prices and scheduling. All work is tailored to the particular needs of every customer. Truck size and equipment are selected per job to save customers money. We help customers clean up and restart their lives moving forward. This is an owner-operated business.

Offers by Junk Tossers, LLC on Angi
JunkAway

Spend your time with your family. No matter what you do, you have better things to do with your time than remove clutter and unwanted junk. This is where we can help! Our goal is to eliminate the worry and create hassle free junk removal. You just need to decide what junk, waste, rubbish or anything else that you want removed. From there, JunkAway will do the rest. YOU POINT IT, WE REMOVE IT! Your space is valuable. We want to help you make room. Whether to create a new office, den, or anything else, we can help you create more room. Just tell us what you want removed, and we will take care of the rest. Our goal is to assist you in ridding yourself of the clutter and freeing up that much needed extra space. We care about the environment. Our hauling trucks and team uniforms are “GREEN” for a reason. JunkAway has the environment as a top priority. Of all the junk, rubbish, trash, and debris we haul away, our goal is to recycle as much as we possibly can. This has a very positive effect on our environment. Instead of filling our landfills with rubbish, we are putting it to use. Whether it be recycled or donated to a worthy charity, it is having a positive effect on the environment. Provide Assistance to Local Charities. We are committed to helping those in need. We establish relationships with many local charities to donate many of the items we collect. As the saying goes, “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure”. With this in mind, we work with the local charities to put your unwanted items in the hands of people in need .

WeHaul LLC

WeHaul LLC Shaker Heights, OH, 44120 (216) 216-376-6289 WeHaul LLC is a Professional Hauling Service Company, which operates in Shaker Heights, OH. Call us now for Free Estimates. Container Rental Beachwood, OH Hauling, Hauling Service, Debris Removal, Garage Demolition, Interior Demolition Contractors http://wehaul-oh.com

08/04/2018

Irving S.

SENSATIONAL!! Second time used in 9 years. Dave is a special guy and does very EXCEPTIONAL work!!! NOBODY COULD BE BETTER!!!!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned out commercial store basement - one HUGE load

11/15/2017

Michael M.

Great! Extremely polite and conscientious young men.

Description of Work
Hauled away refrigerator, stove, and water heater.

08/21/2014

Michael P.

Dave arrived on time and loaded all material, including heavy, wet carpet and pad from my 2-car garage where it had been staged by me. Not only did he complete the job in a timely manner, he swept my garage floor when he was done.

Description of Work
Dave loaded and hauled away debris from a bathroom remodel, attic cleaning, and a flooded basement.

03/03/2014

Michael J.

Great; come on time; reasonable price; took additional items without a hitch.

Description of Work
Remove items we no longer wanted.

06/05/2013

Steven B.

Searching for an estimate to demo a Master Bathroom Called Dave, and left a message. Return phone call the same day! Estimate received the next morning at 9:00am. Very professional, knowledgable and punctual. Due to pricing, i will continue my search. Thank You Dave for your time! Steven

Description of Work
Dave came out for an estimate

04/01/2013

Rom M.

Dave did all the work himself. He was friendly fast and effecient. Loaded everything up and then swept up the entire area, and left it as if there was never a scrap in the driveway. While talking with him, he mentioned how much the disposal places charged him and I then realized what a great deal I got from Dave!!

Description of Work
Dave came out and hauled a lot of old fencing and decking material that I had demolished. There was a lot of old wood and other materials that filled a large portion of my driveway.

03/11/2013

Robert S.

Set appointment, did not call, did not show.

Description of Work
None.

03/09/2013

Angela B.

Dave gave me a rough eastimate on the phone and firmed it up once he saw what was involved. I had everything in the garage from an evicted tenant including bags of clothes, old tvs, garbage, broken toilet, table and chairs, etc... Dave was happy to remove it all. I helped him load his truck (he did not ask for my help) and he was fantastic to work with, he works non-stop and has many stories of past hauling jobs and life in general. In about 2 hours we emptied out a 2 1/2 car garage and he even swept up afterward. There were no unexpected surprises, the price was right and the whole experience was a pleasure. Dave will get my business and recommendation in the future. I gave Quality a C because he only seperates the metal, instead of things that can be fixed, donated, resold, etc... Thanks Dave for doing a fantastic job and being an honest hard working person.

Description of Work
Dave hauled away a housefull of items left by an evicted tenant that filled a 2 1/2 car garage. The items included bags of clothes and shoes, garbage, mattresses, dressers, tables and chairs, broken toilet, broken minifridge, etc...

11/30/2012

Christen S.

I can't say enough great things about Dave! He was extremely polite and punctual. He and his assistant went out of their way to clean up after themselves and to do the work in the most efficient way. While cleaning out the attic, they moved their truck to the side of the house, near a window and threw the trash out the window and into the truck rather than tracking back and forth through the house. They didn't have an easy time of if given that our clean up was the attic and our garage with a non-working garage door! Both gentlemen were pleasant and happy throughout, they even gave us advice on how to dispose of the paint and lawn debris that they couldn't take. We looked at the cost of renting a garbage bin and for the extra $100 bucks it was well worth it to have Dave and his colleague do the work. I can't imagine my husband and I doing what they did and juggling 2 kids.

Description of Work
Dave and his assistant cleaned out our attic and garage.

10/29/2012

Herbert K.

We took a fence down and they took away some of the lumber. He did a real good job. He was very professional.

Description of Work
We hired them for hauling.

Category hauling services

HAULING RUBBISH & CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS, GARBAGE REMOVAL, BASEMENT & ATTIC CLEAN OUT. GARAGE, SHED OR KITCHEN DEMOLITION.

MOVING & STORAGE, LANDSCAPING, CONCRETE OR DIRT HAULING.