D&D Painting

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2010

1615 E. 36 St.

Cleveland, OH 44114

House Painting Company, established in 1984, started out working at Cleveland area catholic churches and industrial companies as a painter and building maintenance, our company employs 4 employees, 2 vans, do not use subcontractors, we offer free at home estimates, depending on size of job no charges until job is completed, large jobs such as shcools and businessess require 1/3 to 1/2 down at start of job. Schools, churches, seniors, and angie's list members are offered 10% discounts. D&D Painting began as a father son team Dennis Senior and Dennis Jr. in 1984, and the first D&D Painting company in the Cleveland area then. Our dog "Star" is our mascot. We use ICI & Sherwin Williams Paints. We believe and high standards and customer service, as well as safety on the job. We serve Cuyahoga, Lake, Summit, and Western Lorain County....

08/05/2015

michael R.

Description of Work
We needed a room painted quickly, including some patching. Lyle and Mike showed up when expected, surveyed the work, quoted a price and immediately began working.Finished in about 6 hours. Very professional.

03/26/2015

Ruth P.

They came on a Monday and gave me an estimate. They did the work today, on a Thursday. They fixed an area on my ceiling and I was very pleased with it. They sealed and painted it perfectly. Everything went very well and I will use them again. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They painted my bathroom.

07/07/2014

Greg J.

We are very happy with the job D and D Painting did for us. Painting our six bedroom house and two-car garage in about four days, for a very reasonable price. Lyle and his son Dennis and their whole crew were very nice, very professional, and very helpful. They worked very fast and did a wonderful job. They were quick to address any concerns and were very eager to make sure we were happy with the work they were doing. They even did an amazing job with the clean-up afterwards. Again, very, very happy with the house, garage and the whole process. I still can't believe how easy this was. Great price, top quality service and the nicest guys you could expect.

Description of Work
Painted our house and garage.

05/03/2012

Olivia K.

Description of Work
I had Lyle out from D & D painting for a whole house exterior paint job. He was really nice and professional. He gave me some inside tips and explained everything he would be doing and why. I have not had the work done yet, but I do plan on using him! He provided his portfolio including certificate of insurance. He is rated A+ on BBB. I look forward to seeing the results!

Category house painters,interior painters

01/27/2012

Samantha P.

I have used them in the past and choose to use them again because of their great pricing and quality.

Description of Work
I had them come in and paint my office.

Strong Power Wash, LLC

Founded in 2021 , STRONG POWER WASH, LLC is striving to be the leading power washing company in Northeast region of Cleveland Ohio, however the company plans to expand its services in other states in the next few years. Using top of the line equipment and cleaning solutions to provide superior results

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Painting Contractor, interior painting, exterior painting, stucco, faux design, Power/Pressure Washing, drywall tear down and install, cabinets, interior decorating. Member of the Cleveland Better Business Bureau, EPA Lead Free Certified, painting residential, business, industrial, commercial, churches, schools, houses, apartments, condos, townhouses, garages, walls, fences, porches