D&D Painting

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2010

House Painting Company, established in 1984, started out working at Cleveland area catholic churches and industrial companies as a painter and building maintenance, our company employs 4 employees, 2 vans, do not use subcontractors, we offer free at home estimates, depending on size of job no charges until job is completed, large jobs such as shcools and businessess require 1/3 to 1/2 down at start of job. Schools, churches, seniors, and angie's list members are offered 10% discounts. D&D Painting began as a father son team Dennis Senior and Dennis Jr. in 1984, and the first D&D Painting company in the Cleveland area then. Our dog "Star" is our mascot. We use ICI & Sherwin Williams Paints. We believe and high standards and customer service, as well as safety on the job. We serve Cuyahoga, Lake, Summit, and Western Lorain County....

Josh the Window Cleaner

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

08/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a room painted quickly, including some patching. Lyle and Mike showed up when expected, surveyed the work, quoted a price and immediately began working.Finished in about 6 hours. Very professional.

03/26/2015

They came on a Monday and gave me an estimate.  They did the work today, on a Thursday.  They fixed an area on my ceiling and I was very pleased with it.  They sealed and painted it perfectly.  Everything went very well and I will use them again.  They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my bathroom.

07/07/2014

We are very happy with the job D and D Painting did for us. Painting our six bedroom house and two-car garage in about four days, for a very reasonable price. Lyle and his son Dennis and their whole crew were very nice, very professional, and very helpful. They worked very fast and did a wonderful job. They were quick to address any concerns and were very eager to make sure we were happy with the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our house and garage.

05/03/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Lyle out from D & D painting for a whole house exterior paint job. He was really nice and professional. He gave me some inside tips and explained everything he would be doing and why. I have not had the work done yet, but I do plan on using him! He provided his portfolio including certificate of insurance. He is rated A+ on BBB. I look forward to seeing the results!

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

01/27/2012

I have used them in the past and choose to use them again because of their great pricing and quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come in and paint my office.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting Contractor, interior painting, exterior painting, stucco, faux design, Power/Pressure Washing, drywall tear down and install, cabinets, interior decorating. Member of the Cleveland Better Business Bureau, EPA Lead Free Certified, painting residential, business, industrial, commercial, churches, schools, houses, apartments, condos, townhouses, garages, walls, fences, porches