D & L PAINTING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2007

3418 RALPH AVE

Cleveland, OH 44109

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. MAY USE SUBS FOR EXTRA HELP. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES.

07/07/2008

LEWIS L.

They did a good job. Cleaned my house upstairs and downstairs for 9-10 hours the only area that they didn't clean was the kitchen.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

04/30/2008

LEWIS L.

If I don't like something, they re-do it the next day. They are very accessible. I used them for exterior work last year.

Description of Work
They are almost done painting the interior of my house.

Category interior painters

07/27/2007

LEWIS L.

Sandy was very helpful. She was professional clean and prompt. I would use her again. She is very inexpensive.

Description of Work
Sandy did some good painting work for me.

Category house painters

Painter Pros LLC

Painter Pros LLC specializes in painting, drywall, staining, lime-wash, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pinpoint Painting & Renovation

As a multiple year Super Service Award Winner, we offer interior & exterior painting services (residential & commercial) in Northeast Ohio including the Cleveland and Akron areas. Along with providing high quality workmanship, we work hard to deliver exceptional customer service and responsive communication with every project. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. We typically do not require any upfront payment for projects less than $3,000. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Note: Due to the structuring of our crews and production scheduling, we have a minimum project size of $1,500 for exterior projects and $750 for interior projects.

Offers Coupon

Lacasi Home & Decor Painting

"Here at Lacasi Home & Decor Painting, I pride myself on my professionalism, as well as my ability to complete every job to the homeowner's total satisfaction. I never leave a job unfinished, or a homeowner not 100% satisfied with my level of service. We do interior and exterior painting, decks and fences. we cater to residential and commercial projects and no job is too small or too large. Our crew arrive on time, they are professional, responsive and we pay a great attention to all the details of the project. We offer you quality workmanship, take care of your home as if it was our own and we always clean up after ourselves. Please give us a call so we can discuss your painting project and needs. 216-414-3138

ASK FOR DETAILS

RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING. WALL PREPARATION & REPAIR, WALLPAPER REMOVAL. HOUSE CLEANING.