D & L PAINTING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2007

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. MAY USE SUBS FOR EXTRA HELP. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. ...

Ace Painting

Ace Painting is a family owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience in painting interior and exterior. I opened Ace Painting in 2001 because it is my passion to assist home owners achieve the most out of their homes. I opened my own painting company because I saw a need for an honest, quality painting company to service customers in North East, Ohio. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment when we take our customer’s homes from ordinary to extraordinary and making it the best looking house on the street! We get extreme pleasure in watching our customer’s faces light up when they walk into their “new” room after we have completed painting it. Ace Painting has the experience, knowledge, and compassion to work with our customers and families at a fair price. We believe that we set ourselves apart from our competitors because of our attention to every detail and our business ethic. We do it right. We are consistent. Our customer’s satisfaction is our most important goal. We believe that Ace Painting is a great company for Angie’s List Members because we are well known for our quality of work and respect of our customers’ homes. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and your home improvement needs.

Ace Custom Painting

21 years experience loyally serving the Northeast Ohio area. Full service painting contractor from interior, exterior painting, deck maintenance, and pressure washing. Phone calls receive immediate responses but unfortunately emails and Angie's List message have a slower turnaround. Please call Jesse to schedule 440-263-1216

Universal Painting and Window Cleaning

Universal Painting and Window Cleaning specializes in residential and commercial improvements. We provide high end work with quality materials at reasonable prices, and customer satisfaction is top priority. Checks and major credit cards are accepted.

07/07/2008

They did a good job. Cleaned my house upstairs and downstairs for 9-10 hours the only area that they didn't clean was the kitchen.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

04/30/2008

If I don't like something, they re-do it the next day. They are very accessible. I used them for exterior work last year.

Description of Work
They are almost done painting the interior of my house.

Category interior painters

07/27/2007

Sandy was very helpful. She was professional clean and prompt. I would use her again. She is very inexpensive.

Description of Work
Sandy did some good painting work for me.

Category house painters

RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING. WALL PREPARATION & REPAIR, WALLPAPER REMOVAL. HOUSE CLEANING.

ASK FOR DETAILS