Cool Touch Heating & Cooling

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2012

Cool touch is a growth oriented company ready to meet all your heating, cooling and refrigeration needs. Our 4 technicians are fully trained with over 20 years of commercial and residential experience. We accept all major credit cards and have customer finance plans to meet all the customer’s needs....

WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

Offers by WyattWorks Plumbing  on Angi
The Plumbing Source

For the fastest service please CALL to schedule an appointment or estimate (216-365-0600). As a Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner, The Plumbing Source is TRUST WORTHY, family owned and operated with over 34 years of industry experience. We are much more than a plumbing company because we offer services ranging from PLUMBING, EXCAVATION, HEATING and COOLING, to total BATHROOM REMODELS! We are large enough to serve your needs, while small enough to care about building a relationship. Greg Faustina, the owner, is a master plumber and is actively involved and past officer of PHCC (Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors of Ohio) to exceed quality standards. All employees are uniformed and randomly drug tested. Technicians are trained every two weeks on the latest to ensure you are getting the best service. What sets us apart from our competitors is our AVAILABILITY to our customers (when you call us, you will talk with a live person 24/7), our commitment to use HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS and LABOR, and most importantly….our commitment to our customers! Water damage can ruin a home. Trust our LICENSED, BONDED, INSURED professionals in your home for long lasting results. It is our goal to build a relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs.

Offers by The Plumbing Source on Angi
Approved Plumbing Co

Approved Plumbing is a family owned and operated local business with over 150 years of combined industry experience. At Approved Plumbing Company it is our philosophy to provide impressive customer service by being exceptionally prompt, courteous, clean, knowledgeable, reliable, and responsible. We will constantly strive to be highly efficient and organized in all aspects of our business and to use only the very best in quality material and state of the art equipment. Our employees will be highly trained individuals who take great pride in their work, command respect of their peers as well as be respectful of others. We will pride ourselves in being honest, loyal, trustworthy, and true professionals as we try to maintain our goals as industry leaders in the service and repair field. As a Super Service Award winner, we are an excellent plumbing company for Angie’s List members because of our quality of work and our years of industry experience. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your plumbing needs.

Offers by Approved Plumbing Co on Angi

07/31/2015

My house is amazingly cool and functioning properly! I called out Arco and Apple 2 days before and they weren't near as receptive or helpful at all. Infact Arco tried to sell me a new AC unit.

Description of Work
Dirck was amazing - he charged my AC (not easy to get to) because I was 2-3 lbs low on freon, he confirmed that my water in the basement/coming from the A/C unit was from a frozen coil (and not some other source, which 2 other HVAC contractors said). He fixed everything to the T and didn't charge me $95 a lb for freon which the other providers quoted.

03/05/2013

Furnance was making alot of noice so I called Cool Touch. COOL ZONE is now called COOL TOUCH. Dirk came out the next day and looked over furnace. He found many problems with the furnance and closed ductwork that was installed when I purchaced the home in 2009. Within a week Dirk installed a new furnace, humidifier and rebuilt the ductwork correctly. The original ductwork was way too small and was starving my furnace of air. He did all the work himself. He even replaced all the gas and water lines to be sure there would be no more problems. He did a wonderful job! I will have him back out in Spring to go over my AC unit. I will never use anyone else for my heating and AC again. Excellent service and the best price!

Description of Work
Replaced funance, humidifier and fixed ductwork.

08/11/2008

HE never called or showed on the agreed date.

Description of Work
He never showed after signing an estimate...Had an install date...never answered phone again...hung up and never explained why he cancelled contract!!!! DO NOT USE HIM! He is unreliable!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Air Conditioning, Large Appliance Repair, & Air Duct Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available