COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Cleveland

Founded 1950 • With Angi since February 2009

23580 Miles Rd

Cleveland, OH 44128

At COIT, we've been tackling the toughest messes for over 69 years throughout Northern Ohio. As a Multi-Year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, we will clean just about any mess in your home or business. From carpet and upholstery, to tile and grout, we'll keep all your surfaces looking like

06/18/2020

Natacha B.

From the first phone call to the feedback email. Definitely professionals! They’ll be my number one recommendation to anyone looking for carpet cleaning. Don’t look anywhere else!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Wow, what a fantastic compliment! Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for choosing us to clean your carpeting and for your kind words. We love hearing how pleased you are with your carpet cleaning experience. Your business means the world to us, and we look forward to serving you again.

05/15/2020

PATRICIA B.

Everything was great! I have no complains.

Description of Work
They re-hang my blinds, and cleaned my carpet. Last Monday, they cleaned my dryer vent.

Category carpet cleaners, window treatments, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for trusting us to help clean your home. We love hearing how pleased you are with the service we provided. Your business means the world to us and we look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

11/14/2019

JOHN K.

I have use them a number of times and they have been always excellent.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning service.

Category carpet cleaners

Your repeat business over the last 15 years means the world to us and we count ourselves lucky to have customers like you. Thank you for choosing us to help create a clean, healthy home for you and your family. We value your business and look forward to serving you for many more years.

07/18/2019

Jonetta K.

Very polite & professional workmen. They showed up on time, did the jobs they were here to perform & left my house clean.

Description of Work
Cleaning of dryer vent & heater vents

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for choosing us to help clean your home and improve your indoor air quality. We are thrilled to hear our team of expert technicians provided the world class service we strive for while cleaning your air ducts and dryer vent. We appreciate you taking the time to share your first experience with us and we look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

04/11/2019

RICHARD & MARY SUSAN S.

After 15 years of owning a home, I don't bother looking at other companies for carpet cleaning; I just call COIT. Early on, I'd tried shopping around for a deal and been consistently disappointed. I've found that COIT delivers what I pay for: an excellent cleaning, with the water sucked back out of the carpet, leaving it merely damp. OK, this time, the carpet was actually still wet when they were done, due to the anti-urine treatment they'd had to soak the carpet with. But for cleaning, these techs were impressive even for COIT. They got out wear & stains that had been there on the last visit--the tech then had assured me they were permanent. (My carpet is old, so I believed him.) But voila! After this visit, my 20-year-old carpet looks like it's new. The techs did the same excellent job with my beige dining chairs; they even got an old coke spill out. My house looks and smells so much better now--just in time for my mother-in-law's visit! Thank you, COIT!

Description of Work
I needed my carpet thoroughly cleaned and treated for doggy mis-behavior. The whole thing. And I got my 5 dining chairs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

It has been our pleasure to serve you for the last 15 years and we consider ourselves lucky to have customers like you! Thank you for the fantastic review and compliments. It's wonderful to hear how happy you are with our technician Rob and your most recent cleaning services. We hope you enjoy your fresh, clean carpet and upholstery, as well as your mother-in-law's visit. We appreciate your years of business and look forward to serving you for many, many more.

09/26/2018

Ted B.

The cleaning was prompt, professional, and complete. The spot cleaning on a couch turned out perfectly.

Description of Work
Spot clean couch and clean love seat, plus clean five rooms of carpet.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

08/30/2018

Rhonda B.

Excellent Service and results. Drapery and Blinds were almost un-recognizably clean. Furniture was excellently cleaned. Each technician was expert in his respective field. Each technician was mindful of my time. my home and the job he had to do.

Description of Work
Cleaning Air Ducts; Drapery; Blinds; and Furniture

Category blind cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

We love hearing how happy you are with our technicians Art, Bill, and Gary. They are each an asset to our team and we are lucky to have them. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your business. We look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

08/20/2018

Perry G.

Eric arrived on time. We need a relatively small area in a concrete crawl space cleaned of remains of a sewer back up we had. He did the cleanup in a timely and efficient manner and was on his way. The area was clean as a whistle and disinfected and we are pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Water restoration

Category water damage restoration

It’s wonderful to hear how pleased you are with Eric and our restoration team. We appreciate you trusting us to clean your home and for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review. We look forward to helping with your future cleaning and restoration needs.

07/31/2018

Carol B.

The servicemen called ahead and arrived on time. They were professional in the initial estimate and cleaning. I was cautioned about walking from the damp rugs onto tile. Mats were placed in all appropriate areas to protect me. My two area rugs were removed and returned as scheduled (by appointment) and laid in place. I am satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Clean five rooms of carpeting, plus two area rugs.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

It's wonderful to hear how happy you are with our technician Mike and your carpet cleaning, as well as Sean and our area rug cleaning team. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for your business and your fantastic review.

07/17/2018

Terry S.

The entire experience was wonderful. Our technician was delightful and very respectful of our time and our home. The carpets looked great and there was no sign the hoses, truck, etc. had even been there. I highly recommend COIT!

Description of Work
Carpeting for three rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the wonderful review and A Grade of your carpet cleaning. We are thrilled to hear Calahan delivered the "A" experience we strive for. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again.

07/11/2018

Dana V.

Excellent. Coit had them cleaned and rehung in a week. They look great!

Description of Work
I needed my drapery cleaned with a quick turn around

Category drapery cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to share your drapery cleaning experience with us. It’s wonderful to hear how happy you are with Xavier, our drapery cleaning team, and Sean. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again.

07/10/2018

Donna C.

Tile and Grout clean and sealed. Shawn was our tech and he was very professional and great personality. He took his time ensuring I get the service I expected. His work came out above my expectations. It was a little pricy but I should not have to have this type of work done for a long time.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning and sealing

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

We are thrilled to hear the outcome of your tile cleaning was above your expectations. Shawn works hard to deliver a world class experience to all of his customers and we can’t wait to show him your fantastic review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

06/29/2018

robert L.

Coit does all the right things when working with customers and services. Calls were made explaining when service people would be arriving. Confirmation calls were made as well. The job was finished in a timely fashion with professionally trained staff. Questions were answered about maintenance and care. Great experience

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the fantastic review of your carpet and upholstery cleaning. It's wonderful to hear you had a great experience and Gary delivered the A Grade experience we strive for. Gary is a fantastic technician and we're lucky to have him on our team. Please feel free to request him next time you need your carpet and upholstery cleaned. We appreciate your business over the past 16 years and look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

05/15/2018

mary louise R.

repeat customer because of quality of service

Description of Work
carpet, drapes cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, drapery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

We appreciate your years of business and your review of our services. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our goal is to deliver a high quality service and a world class experience for all of our valued customers. We love hearing we have done just that for you and we look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

05/10/2018

jonelle C.

Well coordinated between the departments. The guys have a been there a while and that says a lot for the company. Very friendly and detailed.

Description of Work
Ducts. Drapes and carpets

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning, air duct cleaning

We are thrilled to hear our team has delivered the Grade A experience we strive for. We value our employees as well as our customers because we know that is what ultimately keeps them both. Thank you for your wonderful review and your business. We look forward to helping you with your future cleaning needs.

03/17/2018

Diana G.

They did an excellent job. The best they could do.

Description of Work
Oriental Rug 8x10, Vintage Shag 8x12, in home carpeting

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for reviewing your area rug cleaning experience. We love seeing that we received an "A" grade because we always strive to deliver excellence. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

02/14/2018

Sarah Ann O.

did 3 bedrooms huge hall living and dining room

Description of Work
I always ask for Gary he does a fantastic job and is always accommodating to our needs

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for reviewing your carpet cleaning experience with us. Gary is an asset to our team and we're glad to hear you agree. We can't wait to show him your wonderful review. We appreciate your business over the past 18 years and look forward to helping you again.

02/10/2018

Carol T.

Coit listened! I asked for special attention to cleaning the perimeter of the carpeting along the baseboards. They heard me and were able to lighten the dark line of dust that had accumulated over the years (that other companies told me is some sort of dirt-draft that they can't clean. A nozzle, such as the one that comes with vacuums, would do wonders). The entire job went well and was an efficient process from start to finish.

Description of Work
Cleaning of light beige carpeting in two bedrooms and hallway.

Category carpet cleaners

We love hearing how happy you are with the outcome of your carpet cleaning. Rick is a fantastic technician and works hard to deliver a world class experience. Thank you for reviewing your first experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again.

01/17/2018

carol F.

PERFECT!!! I called on a Monday and a tech came out at noon! Very happy and will use them again.

Description of Work
clean the dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. We pride ourselves in providing a quick response along with a high quality job. We are so glad you are satisfied and hope to hear from you soon.

01/11/2018

Jane N.

I am a veteran Coit customer. This week I had blinds from two rooms cleaned. As always, the Coit representatives efficiently removed the blinds, estimated the return date, and reinstalled them. I will be sure to use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning of window blinds

Category blind cleaning

Thank you for your continued trust in us over the past 10 years. We love hearing we've earned your future business. Charles and Bill are excellent at technicians and we are lucky to have them on our team. We appreciate your review and look forward to helping you with your future cleaning needs.

01/05/2018

MAUREEN M.

Rick Nunez arrived on time and was very efficient. He was pleasant to work with. He wore coverings on his shoes which I appreciated. He took the time to work **** ** extra dirty areas, such as in front of my husband's favorite recliner. The stairs came out excellent. The carpets look fresh and clean One of the services that I especially love is COIT takes down and rehangs all the draperies. Rick took down and Sean and Bill rehung the draperies. They arrived on time, were very professional and hung my curtains such that they look like new.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in 7 rooms and clean draperies from 4 rooms

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

We love hearing how pleased you are with the outcome of your carpet and drapery cleaning. We strive to deliver a world class experience for all of our customers and we are happy to see we did just that for you. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us and for your business over the past 10 years. We look forward to helping you again soon.

11/17/2017

John and Nancy K.

We recently had our dryer repaired. The repairman was great but told us our dryer vent needed to be cleaned so the dryer wouldn't need another repair. So we called Coit. They were late when they came out and though friendly were not very professional. We just had new flooring installed and had to ask them to wear shoe covers in our carpeted area. They were supposed to clean our dryer vent which they did. Quickly. Perhaps too quickly because it wasn't done right. Our dryer duct is still clogged and now our dryer is not working properly. Our attempts to get them to come and rectify the issue have been unsuccessful. I am so disappointed because even contacting their salesperson who came out to give us a quote, Mark Wollerman, had proven ineffective. Today, after two instances of broken promises/appointments to come out, they claim they will be at our home to check it out. I'll update my review if that happens.

Description of Work
Cleaning of dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for reviewing your total experience with us and allowing us to honor our no-risk, 100% satisfaction guarantee. We strive to deliver a 5 star experience the first time, every time and we regret that your first experience with us didn't go as planned. We appreciate the opportunity to win back your trust and resolve the situation to your satisfaction. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you better in the future.

11/11/2017

Patricia G.

Excellent service. Very pleased with work. Servicemen were cordial and hard-working. I have already recommended Coit to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning and grout/tile cleaning.

Category ceramic tile, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for reviewing your first experience with us. Your recommendation is the best complement we can receive. We're happy to hear how pleased you are with Ryan and David and can't wait to show them your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping with your future cleaning and restoration needs.

11/08/2017

Thomas C.

Allen and Brent called to let me know when they would arrive; were clean and neat; took there time to clean all areas and took pictures ( before and after ) to show what they did. They pricing was very reasonable compared to other companies and the national average. Good technicians and a good company !

Description of Work
Cleaned all vents and cold air returns in 2500 sq ft house as well as clean furnace coils.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

We appreciate you trusting us with your air duct cleaning. We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with Allen and Brent and the outcome. Thank you for your wonderful review and your business.

09/23/2017

Richard S.

Everything was fine.They're very nice people. They did a good job; they've got wine out of carpets.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning and a few chairs.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating!

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

JAC Cleaners

Here at JAC Cleaners we strive for perfection & will not stop until your home is clean to your standards & you are satisfied! We DO NOT offer any contracts of any kind because we believe our quality will be our contract every single time. We are committed to offering fast & reliable services at a price that makes sense backed with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not absolutely satisfied for any reason we will reservice the area within 24 hours of notification for FREE! We are Northeast Ohio's #1 trusted home cleaning & commercial cleaning company for the last 7 years in a row. Our Promise We Offer A True 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If our customers are not happy for any reason from our customer service to our quality of cleaning we will do EVERYTHING we can to make you happy after our mistakes. We strive to provide the best quality services & customer service to clients of all sizes. If there is absolutely any reason your are not satisfied we will come back to correct the issue within 24 hours! Why No Contracts Our Quality Of Services Is The New Style Of A Contract We are so confident that once we clean your house once you will want us to come back at least once a month every month! We pride ourselves on having the friendliest staff that is well trained & motivated to help clean your home. While allowing our customer service team being available 24/7 you can get a quote or book a clean with us 24/7 365 days a week.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by JAC Cleaners on Angi
    DG Cleaning Company, LLC

For fastest response, please call 216-970-4787!** **At DG Cleaning Company LLC, we offer superior customer service. You can count on us for general cleaning, one time deep cleaning, recurring cleaning, weekly, bi-weekly, semi -monthly and monthly, move in, and move out cleaning services. We specialize in home organization, interior decorating, and running errands with flexible appointment scheduling. When the customer understands what we have to offer in office cleaning, you can rest easy. You won't find better value in commercial cleaning anywhere else. Feel free to ask any questions about janitorial service because we have the solutions you’re looking for. When you choose DG Cleaning Company LLC, you always get the best deal. Clients expect nothing less when it comes to home cleaning and we always deliver. It's our mission to provide complete satisfaction in housekeeping and maid service. You won’t find better cleaning services in Lakewood, OH and the surrounding areas. You can also find us on our website: https://www.dgcleaningcompanyllc.com/

Professional Residential & Commercial Cleaning for your carpet, upholstery, tile & grout flooring, granite countertops & showers, air duct, dryer vent, wood floors, area rugs, draperies, blinds, concrete garages, driveway & walkways.

Ask for details.