COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Cleveland

Founded 1950 • With Angi since February 2009

At COIT, we've been tackling the toughest messes for over 69 years throughout Northern Ohio. As a Multi-Year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, we will clean just about any mess in your home or business. From carpet and upholstery, to tile and grout, we'll keep all your surfaces looking like new. Backed by Cleveland's only award-winning risk-free unconditional satisfaction guarantee, you'll have peace of mind knowing we'll get the job done right. So don't stress the mess. Relax, you've got COIT. Call or click today to schedule a free in-home appointment....

Neatnics The Home Repair Co

If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when we arrived. Neatnics trucks show up at your home fully equipped with clean, modern professional tools and equipment, along with service technicians that are clean cut, courteous, professionals who know how to use them. Our technicians take great pride in their work and know the value of a satisfied customer.

Offers by Neatnics The Home Repair Co on Angi
Unified Restoration Systems

We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.

Great Lakes Granite Works

We fabricate granite, limestone, Marble, Travertine, Onyx, Engineered Quartz and Quartzite for custom Built, countertops, Fireplaces, Tub Surrounds, Shower Walls and all other Stone Applications. Our skilled fabricators and installers have over 75 years of collective natural stone experience and utilize the latest modern technology to give the most precise and delicate cuts possible. These industry leading technologies allow the absolute best pricing and warranties anywhere!

06/18/2020

From the first phone call to the feedback email. Definitely professionals! They’ll be my number one recommendation to anyone looking for carpet cleaning. Don’t look anywhere else!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Wow, what a fantastic compliment! Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for choosing us to clean your carpeting and for your kind words. We love hearing how pleased you are with your carpet cleaning experience. Your business means the world to us, and we look forward to serving you again.

05/15/2020

Everything was great! I have no complains.

Description of Work
They re-hang my blinds, and cleaned my carpet. Last Monday, they cleaned my dryer vent.

Category carpet cleaners,window treatments,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for trusting us to help clean your home. We love hearing how pleased you are with the service we provided. Your business means the world to us and we look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

11/14/2019

I have use them a number of times and they have been always excellent.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning service.

Category carpet cleaners

Your repeat business over the last 15 years means the world to us and we count ourselves lucky to have customers like you. Thank you for choosing us to help create a clean, healthy home for you and your family. We value your business and look forward to serving you for many more years.

07/18/2019

Very polite & professional workmen. They showed up on time, did the jobs they were here to perform & left my house clean.

Description of Work
Cleaning of dryer vent & heater vents

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for choosing us to help clean your home and improve your indoor air quality. We are thrilled to hear our team of expert technicians provided the world class service we strive for while cleaning your air ducts and dryer vent. We appreciate you taking the time to share your first experience with us and we look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

04/11/2019

After 15 years of owning a home, I don't bother looking at other companies for carpet cleaning; I just call COIT. Early on, I'd tried shopping around for a deal and been consistently disappointed. I've found that COIT delivers what I pay for: an excellent cleaning, with the water sucked back out of the carpet, leaving it merely damp. OK, this time, the carpet was actually still wet when they were ...

Description of Work
I needed my carpet thoroughly cleaned and treated for doggy mis-behavior. The whole thing. And I got my 5 dining chairs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

It has been our pleasure to serve you for the last 15 years and we consider ourselves lucky to have customers like you! Thank you for the fantastic review and compliments. It's wonderful to hear how happy you are with our technician Rob and your most recent cleaning services. We hope you enjoy your fresh, clean carpet and upholstery, as well as your mother-in-law's visit. We appreciate your years ...

09/26/2018

The cleaning was prompt, professional, and complete. The spot cleaning on a couch turned out perfectly.

Description of Work
Spot clean couch and clean love seat, plus clean five rooms of carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/30/2018

Excellent Service and results. Drapery and Blinds were almost un-recognizably clean. Furniture was excellently cleaned. Each technician was expert in his respective field. Each technician was mindful of my time. my home and the job he had to do.

Description of Work
Cleaning Air Ducts; Drapery; Blinds; and Furniture

Category blind cleaning,drapery cleaning,upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

We love hearing how happy you are with our technicians Art, Bill, and Gary. They are each an asset to our team and we are lucky to have them. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your business. We look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

08/20/2018

Eric arrived on time. We need a relatively small area in a concrete crawl space cleaned of remains of a sewer back up we had. He did the cleanup in a timely and efficient manner and was on his way. The area was clean as a whistle and disinfected and we are pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Water restoration

Category water damage restoration

It’s wonderful to hear how pleased you are with Eric and our restoration team. We appreciate you trusting us to clean your home and for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review. We look forward to helping with your future cleaning and restoration needs.

07/31/2018

The servicemen called ahead and arrived on time. They were professional in the initial estimate and cleaning. I was cautioned about walking from the damp rugs onto tile. Mats were placed in all appropriate areas to protect me. My two area rugs were removed and returned as scheduled (by appointment) and laid in place. I am satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Clean five rooms of carpeting, plus two area rugs.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

It's wonderful to hear how happy you are with our technician Mike and your carpet cleaning, as well as Sean and our area rug cleaning team. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for your business and your fantastic review.

07/17/2018

The entire experience was wonderful. Our technician was delightful and very respectful of our time and our home. The carpets looked great and there was no sign the hoses, truck, etc. had even been there. I highly recommend COIT!

Description of Work
Carpeting for three rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the wonderful review and A Grade of your carpet cleaning. We are thrilled to hear Calahan delivered the "A" experience we strive for. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again.

Professional Residential & Commercial Cleaning for your carpet, upholstery, tile & grout flooring, granite countertops & showers, air duct, dryer vent, wood floors, area rugs, draperies, blinds, concrete garages, driveway & walkways.

Ask for details.