Coach Electric

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2009

11436 Bradwell Rd

Cleveland, OH 44125

Owner operated. Cost is determined by job. Free estimates. Extensive troubleshooting experience. Extra charge for after hours service calls.

05/14/2018

Amit G.

We have had David work on various electrical projects in our house since 2009. We know that he would do a great job and at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Fixing electrical outlets, etc

02/26/2018

Sandra S.

It went GREAT! I highly recommend Coach for all your electrical needs and I am a repeat customer.

Description of Work
220 line installed for a dryer

06/02/2017

Megan F.

I called Dave and explained our issue and that I really needed to get the problem fixed ASAP. He called me back in 10 minutes saying that he was in the area and could come over within a few minutes, He was able to figure out the issue pretty quickly, said he would order the part needed and return to replace it when it comes in.

Description of Work
There was no power going to our swimming pool cover opener so the pool was open. In order to heat the pool without spending a fortune we needed to cover it.

05/24/2017

Darlene F.

Fantastic! I highly recommend Dave.

Description of Work
Bathroom and basement remodel. Retiring kitchen.

Category electrician, lighting, home remodeling

03/20/2017

Sharon F.

Came once to look . Left wires un capped. Told me to call as soon as counter was replaced and he would return to finish work, never returned my two phone calls!

Description of Work
Electrical sockets replaced indoors and outdoors! Replace lights!

08/22/2016

Ann K.

They were very responsive, did the job in a timely manner, and brought everything up to code. Dave was also very friendly.

Description of Work
They made the house up to code so it could be sold.

06/10/2016

George P.

David did an excellent job. David came out the same day that I called and had everything repaired in 1.5 hours. Everything is working great.

Description of Work
Replaced a switch in the electrical box. Checked the electrical for the air conditioner.

02/14/2016

James T.

Everything completed on time. Works great. Punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Installed new outlet on front of my house. Installed switch inside garage for the outlet. Troubleshoot broken outside post light. Troubleshoot and resolved indoor outlet. Found out it was controlled by a hidden switch.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

01/04/2016

Tabatha W.

Been my go to for years for myself and my clients. David is outstanding, quick, efficient, reasonable and very thorough.

Description of Work
Small electrical jobs to larger full projects, replacing panels, wiring, correcting safety issues.

Category electrician, handyman service

03/24/2015

Sandra S.

I am 100% pleased with the work David Kochis and his crew performed in our house. They were very neat and courteous, worked non-stop and accommodated my schedule. I will not hesitate to hire them for future projects and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced two light fixtures and added dimmers. Added 3 outlets. Installed 2 switches in basement to control lights, that were all individually on pull chains, and reworked wiring to the fixtures. Turned counter top GFI into 2 gang GFI outlets, added 30 amp dryer plug and 20 amp washer plug in basement and tied into electrical panel. Removed 2 lights fixtures by bathtub & added a vanity light. Installed 8 recessed lights with one dimmer to control & added a second dimmer switch to include a direction trim light in the living room

02/04/2015

Ray S.

The service went very well. He did what he said he would do for the price he said he would do it. They quality was fine.

Description of Work
The provider removed two chandeliers and installed 6 recessed lights in their place.

Category lighting

01/29/2015

Zsuzsanna H.

We received excellent work from David and his crew. They were professional, punctual and very knowledgable. Gave us multiple options and recommendations. I would definitely recommend them to anybody who is looking for an excellent and reasonable service.

Description of Work
Purchased and installed portable generator for our house. Including installing manual transfer switch in main panel, small sub-panel and rework critical loads in to it; installing exterior plug socket to connect generator to house, providing jumper cord from portable generator to house plug.

12/31/2014

Jim J.

Workers took care to clean up all materials. Vacuum the rug, tested all connections Very careful to make sure no dirt was brought in on shoes.

Description of Work
Ceiling vans and lights.

12/28/2014

Penny K.

We wanted to have more lighting in our family room. Dave came up with a design plan that delivered. We are not fans of track lighting and his ideas provided us with more than we expected. He installed high quality canister lights by running the electric lines through the ceiling and behind the crown molding. No wires had to be exposed. Once again we had an electrical project completed by the best! No question about Dave Coach's expertise, talent and professional manner.

Description of Work
He installed lighting in our family room.

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, outdoor lighting

12/28/2014

Penny K.

Dave Coach and his team did another exceptional job. We have used him prior and continue to return to use him for our home's electrical needs. He is extremely professional, prompt, and courteous. We will highly recommend him to others. He is surely "the electric go to guy".

Description of Work
Coach Electric extended underground electric cable for our garden and to our backyard shed. He put in additional outlets and lights inside and outside the shed and in multiple areas of our gardens.

12/05/2014

KATHLEEN W.

It went well despite the fact that the guest bathroom needed a smaller fan. They cleaned up very well after the work was completed.

Description of Work
Installed vent fans in two bathrooms

10/25/2014

Michael B.

I love this company. The owner has two employees and they are all fantastic. Extremely professional, very kind and helpful. They barely stopped working during a 2 day job. The price was very fair for all the work that was done and the extent to which they went to accomplish it. The end results were great. I plan on using them for future work and would suggest them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed wiring to second floor bathroom. Removed outlets throughout the house and installed new up-to-code ones. Removed and capped wires. Added outdoor outlet.

10/19/2014

William M.

He is my go-to electrician.

Description of Work
Dave rewired my old house extensively and ran 240 line to the basement for a sauna. He also came back to do another job. His work is top-notch and he is a great professional. Cleans up well too!

09/25/2014

Lisa P.

Our electrical project with Coach Electric went great! We are in the process of selling a family home, which needed some electrical updates in order to pass a FHA inspection, and Coach Electric was recommended to us by our realtor. The home had 3 Federal Pacific electrical boxes that were no longer safe due to a safety recall years ago, so we met with Coach Electric (Dave) for an estimate and evaluation to pass the FHA electrical inspection. Knowing that we were in a time crunch, we were impressed with Dave's quick response to help us make our deadlines. Dave and Phil are both very hard workers and worked well together. They arrived on time and got right to work and replaced all 3 boxes in one day. The second day they just needed to label the boxes and work on various other punch list items identified on the buyer's house inspection report. We just received the FHA inspection report a couple days ago and the house passed the inspection with no comments for additional electrical work! We are very, very happy that Dave and Phil went the extra mile and worked with us to resolve any areas of concern we had in order to pass the FHA inspection. They even offered to return to the house if there were any citations by the FHA inspector, but we passed the inspection with flying colors. The work was done to our complete satisfaction, there was no cleanup needed to be done by us and they hauled away all old parts and pieces. They answered all our questions before, during and after the project and were very focused on making sure we passed the FHA electrical inspection. We were so happy with their work that we recommended Coach Electric to our daughter and also the next door neighbor of the selling home. We also plan to use Coach Electric for some electrical work in our home. I highly recommend Coach Electric to all our family and friends.

Description of Work
Replaced 200 amp Federal Pacific main panel with new ITE loadcenter; removed sub panel in closet and extended circuits to main panel; replaced 50 amp Federal Pacific sub panel in garage with new ITE load center; installed GFI outlets in both kitchens as needed; removed undercabinet lighting and wiring that was not code compliant; checked outlets throughout the house to make sure they are either grounded or have an approved device; installed ground rod and bond water meter and hot water tank; replaced two exterior outlets with GFI outlets with weather rates covers; replaced/installed GFI breaker in main bathroom; installed GFI breaker for basement bath area.

09/20/2014

Lisa P.

It went great! Dave and Phil showed up on time (9:00) and worked non-stop until lunch. They used tarps in all work areas and cleanup up after themselves. Coach Electric (Dave and Phil) were both very professional and punctual during the entire process (2 day job). We had received an estimate from Dave for $1972.00. After all the work was done they came in under their estimate! An estimate from a competitor was for over $2,000 and it didn't include all the items that I had requested. Coach Electric had also just finished working at my Grandmothers house updating 3 circuit panels so we knew Dave and Phil were a good crew and reasonably priced. (will submit a separate review for that job later - but all remarks will be good!) Bedroom Fans: I bought all the bedroom fans and they installed them. The master bedroom just needed the fan replaced. The other 2 bedrooms didn't have a ceiling lights at all. They added the electrical work for the ceiling fixtures and then installed the lighted fans. After all the bedroom fans were installed, they found that the remote controls were working all three fans at the same time. They got the fans to sync up to the proper remote controls and now each fan works independently :) The light switch still operates the lamps in the rooms if we want less light. Bathroom Fans: Our old exhaust fans were not removing moisture from the bathrooms during showers. The master bath mirror extends 10' away from the shower and the entire mirror would be covered in steam even with the fan on and the window open. We upgraded to a 110cfm fan light combo. Now we only get a very small area (3" x 1') of steam in the top corner closest to the shower (4' from the shower). Within minutes of shutting off water the steam is all gone (with the door and window closed) We were also getting birds nests in the vents so we had them install cages around the vent covers. We decided to install the new vents in the current location (above the toilet), but i'm sure if we installed it in the shower stall there would be zero moisture. Garage: Work shop area was very dark and had no outlets. Dave and Phil added a 4' florescent light fixture, light switch and outlet. It is so nice to be able to easily find something from the shop without using a flashlight. Outside: On the side of the house we had an old transformer that was always hot and we had no use for it. The guys disconnected it and we are no longer wasting electricity! We have several exterior outlets and spot lights on the house. They dug around the outlets to inspect them and capped them off. We were not using them and they were unsafe the way that the ground had filled in around them. We had them capped in case we change plans and decide to use them later. After the job was done all I had to do was vacuum the area just to give me that feel good feeling that everything was in deed clean. But there really wasn't much to vacuum up. On day one i was home and working on my own projects around the house. Dave and Phil worked around me and even let me use their drill when I struggled with mine. I was not home for day 2 of the project, but when I came home it was like they were never there (except for the new lights). We are very pleased with all the work that they did. We feel much safer especially after having them cap off the exterior outlets. We would definitely recommend Coach Electric. If we do need an electrician in the future we would definitely call Coach. Thanks Dave and Phil!

Description of Work
Replaced the ceiling fan in the master bedroom with a lighted ceiling fan (I bought fan separately) Installed 2 new bedroom ceiling light fixtures - lighted fan (I bought fans separately) Replaced 2 bathroom exhaust fans and cages over outside vent flaps (exhaust fans/cages included in price) Installed a new light fixture (4' florescent light) in garage over shop area with a switch. (light included in price) Added a GFI outlet to garage shop area. Inspected exterior outlets and disconnected an old transformer. Replaced approx 10 outlets that had been damaged from excessive use (chords wouldn't stay plugged in) Replaced 2 GFI that were working intermittently.

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling

09/17/2014

David and Carolyn S.

.Dave called back promptly, and they were willing to do the work faster than other companies were willing to do an estimate. They came on time, and finished quickly. Great to deal with, and very professional. Their price was reasonable. They cleaned up after the work was done. I would definitely use them again for any electrical work!

Description of Work
Installed new breaker and wiring for sump pump, which had previously been on the same circuit as other items

08/25/2014

JOAN D.

I made an appointment, but he didn't show up. I called him up and I think he forgot all about it, so he was very apologetic and he came and did actually more than I asked him to do. His price was excellent. One of the things I had him do didn't work, but I never called him back on it. Otherwise, everything else was well done.

Description of Work
I have used Coach Electric.

08/20/2014

Pam Z.

Dave and his assistance did a great job. They installed a new cable TV outlet, a new outdoor electrical outlet and change out 2 outdoor house lights. They had to work in my hot attic where I have blown-in insulation, but no complaints from them. They cleaned up all work areas very well.

Description of Work
Dave (Coach Electric) added new cable outlet, new outdoor electrical outlet and changed out outdoor house lights.

08/20/2014

Joseph W.

I was very happy with the service and price from Coach Electric. I wanted 2 ceiling fans and 2 bathroom fans installed in a house we had just bought, and the first electrician I got a quote from wanted over $3,000 for the job. I then called Coach, and they came out and gave me a quote for less than half the cost. The electricians from Coach that did our work were Phil and Jake. They were very professional and courteous. We ended up using them to install another ceiling fan as well while they were out. I would definitely recommend using them for a fair price and good work.

Description of Work
Install 3 ceiling fans and 2 bathroom vented fans.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

08/17/2014

Henry G.

Very punctual and professional. Worked efficiently. Price was reasonable and 1/3 of the cost of a competitor.

Description of Work
Replaced electric sub panel and outdoor lighting.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Mikes Roof Cleaning

WE OFFER NON PRESSURE ROOF STAIN REMOVAL and Exterior pressure washing We know that in the vast majority of cases, black roof stains can be completely and safely removed with the gentle cleaning IF you come across a contractor that wants to clean your roof with a high-pressure wand, run in the other direction as fast as possible. We provide Professional Roof Cleaning for Residential and Commercial properties. Homeowner Associations, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers are encouraged to contact us BEFORE any roof replacement is started. We provide professionally cleaned roofs at a fraction of the cost of replacement.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Electrical wiring, landscape lighting, panel changes, fixture repair, fan installation, lights, outlets, electric fences, back-up generators, commercial, residential service & maintenance, general remodeling, handyman services- bath & kitchen remodeling, drywall repair & painting.