Coach Electric

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2009

Owner operated. Cost is determined by job. Free estimates. Extensive troubleshooting experience. Extra charge for after hours service calls....

Wonder Wash

Wonder Wash

Wonder wash is a power washing company in Parma OH. We provide soft washing on siding, and roofs which include using low pressure with soap, and chemicals. This is a safe method that is a standard for the top companies in the business. Using high pressure on your home could very easily cause damage on siding, shingles, and windows. We also offer concrete cleaning and sealing which includes a pre, and post treatment using soap, and chemicals followed by a standard pressure wash with surface cleaners. Window cleaning is another service we offer both for commercial, and residential customers. Give us a call or visit our website today for a free quote!

05/14/2018

We have had David work on various electrical projects in our house since 2009. We know that he would do a great job and at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing electrical outlets, etc

02/26/2018

It went GREAT! I highly recommend Coach for all your electrical needs and I am a repeat customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
220 line installed for a dryer

06/02/2017

I called Dave and explained our issue and that I really needed to get the problem fixed ASAP. He called me back in 10 minutes saying that he was in the area and could come over within a few minutes, He was able to figure out the issue pretty quickly, said he would order the part needed and return to replace it when it comes in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was no power going to our swimming pool cover opener so the pool was open. In order to heat the pool without spending a fortune we needed to cover it.

05/24/2017

Fantastic! I highly recommend Dave.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and basement remodel. Retiring kitchen.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,home remodeling

03/20/2017

Came once to look . Left wires un capped. Told me to call as soon as counter was replaced and he would return to finish work, never returned my two phone calls!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical sockets replaced indoors and outdoors! Replace lights!

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical wiring, landscape lighting, panel changes, fixture repair, fan installation, lights, outlets, electric fences, back-up generators, commercial, residential service & maintenance, general remodeling, handyman services- bath & kitchen remodeling, drywall repair & painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard