Coach Electric

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2009

Owner operated. Cost is determined by job. Free estimates. Extensive troubleshooting experience. Extra charge for after hours service calls....

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Wonder Wash

Wonder wash is a power washing company in Parma OH. We provide soft washing on siding, and roofs which include using low pressure with soap, and chemicals. This is a safe method that is a standard for the top companies in the business. Using high pressure on your home could very easily cause damage on siding, shingles, and windows. We also offer concrete cleaning and sealing which includes a pre, and post treatment using soap, and chemicals followed by a standard pressure wash with surface cleaners. Window cleaning is another service we offer both for commercial, and residential customers. Give us a call or visit our website today for a free quote!

Offers by Wonder Wash on Angi

05/14/2018

We have had David work on various electrical projects in our house since 2009. We know that he would do a great job and at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Fixing electrical outlets, etc

02/26/2018

It went GREAT! I highly recommend Coach for all your electrical needs and I am a repeat customer.

Description of Work
220 line installed for a dryer

06/02/2017

I called Dave and explained our issue and that I really needed to get the problem fixed ASAP. He called me back in 10 minutes saying that he was in the area and could come over within a few minutes, He was able to figure out the issue pretty quickly, said he would order the part needed and return to replace it when it comes in.

Description of Work
There was no power going to our swimming pool cover opener so the pool was open. In order to heat the pool without spending a fortune we needed to cover it.

05/24/2017

Fantastic! I highly recommend Dave.

Description of Work
Bathroom and basement remodel. Retiring kitchen.

Category electrician,lighting,home remodeling

03/20/2017

Came once to look . Left wires un capped. Told me to call as soon as counter was replaced and he would return to finish work, never returned my two phone calls!

Description of Work
Electrical sockets replaced indoors and outdoors! Replace lights!

08/22/2016

They were very responsive, did the job in a timely manner, and brought everything up to code. Dave was also very friendly.

Description of Work
They made the house up to code so it could be sold.

06/10/2016

David did an excellent job. David came out the same day that I called and had everything repaired in 1.5 hours. Everything is working great.

Description of Work
Replaced a switch in the electrical box. Checked the electrical for the air conditioner.

02/14/2016

Everything completed on time. Works great. Punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Installed new outlet on front of my house. Installed switch inside garage for the outlet. Troubleshoot broken outside post light. Troubleshoot and resolved indoor outlet. Found out it was controlled by a hidden switch.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

01/04/2016

Been my go to for years for myself and my clients. David is outstanding, quick, efficient, reasonable and very thorough.

Description of Work
Small electrical jobs to larger full projects, replacing panels, wiring, correcting safety issues.

Category electrician,handyman service

03/24/2015

I am 100% pleased with the work David Kochis and his crew performed in our house. They were very neat and courteous, worked non-stop and accommodated my schedule. I will not hesitate to hire them for future projects and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced two light fixtures and added dimmers. Added 3 outlets. Installed 2 switches in basement to control lights, that were all individually on pull chains, and reworked wiring to the fixtures. Turned counter top GFI into 2 gang GFI outlets, added 30 amp dryer plug and 20 amp washer plug in basement and tied into electrical panel. Removed 2 lights fixtures by bathtub & added a vanity light. Installed 8 recessed lights with one dimmer to control & added a second dimmer switch to include a direction trim light in the living room

Category electrician,lighting

Electrical wiring, landscape lighting, panel changes, fixture repair, fan installation, lights, outlets, electric fences, back-up generators, commercial, residential service & maintenance, general remodeling, handyman services- bath & kitchen remodeling, drywall repair & painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard