CLEVELAND LUMBER CO

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2006

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi
NRG Masters

Since 1983, Northcoast Energy Masters has been providing Cleveland, Akron and all of northeast Ohio with top quality replacement windows, doors, insulation and vinyl siding. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Our pledge is to provide you with quality replacement windows, insulation, doors, vinyl siding, and sunrooms at the fairest price. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs, and offer the best possible solution to fit your budget. This, in turn, builds our reputation by your repeat business and referral of your family and friends. As a member of pro, professional remodels of Ohio, North Coast Energy Masters is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business. We offer you the latest ideas from around the nation to serve you better. North Coast Energy Masters is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In fact, we are a 10+ year Angie's List super service award winner. We are a member of Contractors Network of America and PRO. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. 10-20 employees. Uses AAMA installation masters installers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Evenings & weekends by appt. Additional phones- 440-439-1850, 440-734-9250. Additional emails- sales@worldclasswindows.com. Additional web - www.worldclasswindows.com. Additional DBAs - Northcoast Energy Masters Inc, Sun Home Services Inc.

09/11/2012

Please see above.

Description of Work
This company, or at least a couple of their employees, are just plain dishonest. They will look you in the eye and lie to you. I had a particularly bad experience with Rudy their window man. Do not do business with him. I was charged over $200 for product I never ordered and only after a lengthy arguement they finally agreed to provide a full refund. It was ugly, something I never want to go through again. I did nothing wrong and somehow they were charging me for their me for their ordering mistakes. It was an absolutely unbelieveable experience I do not wish on anyone. Do not do business here, there are plenty of honest business out there.

08/02/2012

See above.

Description of Work
This is a review of a company that I have almost weekly contact with. I obtain most of lumber needs from them. They are there most expert lumbermen and home remodeling advisors anywhere. They give you the exact materials you need for any project, can cut it to length and spend time tell to you how to handle any remodeling or building project. All this while builders and contractors are obtaining huge orders. The men behind the counter go non-stop and still keep their professionalism and good humor intact. They are the best in the business.

10/19/2007

Great experience. Cleveland Lumber is able to cut wood MUCH more precisely than Lowe's or Home Depot. They also will make rip cuts, which those other stores will not do.

Description of Work
I purchased wood molding and had it cut to match the size of the current molding in my very old house. Cost was for the wood only; there was no charge for the cutting.

08/09/2007

They did some good work. They were skilled craftsman. Cleveland lumber has a wide variety of woods to select for the construction of the framing for the windows and screens.

Description of Work
They built some me some screens that matched my old screens including molding etc.

09/28/2006

They have good service and quality products. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I go there for my lumber needs.

Category home improvement stores

CUSTOM MOLDING & MILLWORK, TOOL REPAIR, STORM WINDOW & SASH REPAIR, BLUE PRINT TAKE-OFFS, RENTAL EQUIPMENT, OVERHEAD GARAGE DOOR INSTALL, ON-SITE ESTIMATOR.