Cleveland Lighting Centre

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 1998

4.4

Lighting. Showroom used by new home builders & designer trades people for their clients. Additional email - clc1094@aol.com. Additional DBA - Cleveland Lighting One....

Kozy Electric

Kozy Electric

We are a very courteous and professional, owner operated company. Large enough to handle any and all of your electrical needs, yet small enough to give each customer the personal attention they desire. Emergency same-day service is available.

12/11/2014

I purchased three pendant lights for my new kitchen. They hang over the bar which functions as a division between the working part of the kitchen and the eating/sitting area. Each pendant was $94. I had them hung by my very skilled and professional contractor Marc Apple. I was very pleased by the look and the colors of the pendants. The purchase was in June, 2014.  They were not hung until approxi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did not replace a pendant that clearly was broken by a manufacturer defect.

02/13/2013

They have good selection to make choices from, whether its track lighting or regular lighting. It depends on what you choose probably what I chose was expensive, but that's because that's what I wanted. They may not be the cheapest thing in town but it's very good quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased some lights from 'CLEVELAND LIGHTING CENTER'. It was track lighting very special lighting. We had also used them for our chandeliers, when we had moved in two years ago.

03/12/2011

sales force was helpful. To make sure we had adequate chain, they opened the box and got extra chain from the back room that matched.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchsed new light fixture

06/20/2007

They were incredibly responsive. They were extremely professional, flexible and service oriented. They delivered a few pieces when they were in the area at no charge. They had great design ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did the majority of lighting for our remodel

CATEGORY lighting,remodeling

10/31/2006

Every time I have gone into this store, the salesmen have seem distracted and cold. The last young man continued to look at the door every time it opened as I asked him to find me the fixture I was interested in. I would not do business with them unless I was desperate. Maybe if you have a large job, instead of a few fixtures, you would get better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement lighting fixtures for my kitchen.

CATEGORY lighting

Decorative lighting fixtures & mirrors & framed art work.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover