Cleveland Design and Remodeling

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2015

Cleveland Design & Remodeling (a division of Innovate Building Solutions) helps homeowners, interior designers, and architects with kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodeling projects. Whether you are on the east or west sides of Cleveland, Akron or the surrounding areas we're here to help....

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi

08/26/2016

I am satisfied with the service and my bathroom but it took longer than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

03/27/2015

01/22/2014

Replace floor, removed bathtub and installed shower, installed overhead/exhaust light/fan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,ceiling fans,home remodeling

[member name removed] - thanks for your comments. If you have time feel free to call me at our office. I would like to learn more about your feedback regarding quality and pricing. Mike Foti, President Bath Doctor a division of Innovate Building Solutions [hyperlink removed]

07/02/2013

We were called and told who would be arriving, when they would arrive, and how many days (2) it would take to finish the work.  They were very caring about keeping the area neat and clean.  They laid cardboard down to walk thru the hallway as not to track dirt into the house.  They moved the plumbing to make it more easily to turn the water on for the shower to the side wall, close to the seat tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take out the bathtub and install a walk in shower.

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

I'm glad you found our service to take out an old tub and replace it with a shower turned out well for you. I am fortunate to have craftsmen who not only care about their work - but take the time to communicate with our customers to make sure we are placing accessories products where they will be the best for you. Thanks for the business! Mike Foti, President Bath Doctor & Cleveland Design and Rem...

12/28/2011

They did a good job for me. They were quick, clean and efficient.  They were a very good company to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleveland Glass Block did work for me.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thomas - thanks for your nice comments about working with our company. I feel fortunate to have some very nice people working for me. Mike Foti, President Cleveland Glass Block, Cleveland Window Company, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Design & Remodeling

Remodeling-Bathroom, Kitchen and Basement Replacement windows and doors glass block windows, walls and bars

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available